Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (593172 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2013
Siga: ...Gba ooooo

good morning pleas do u no if Canadian embassy all ways call the owner of the statement of account and may be they all ways call the bank ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2013
movein: Congrats dear! Woke up to read this wonderful news.. Its a positive sign for me .. Now m optimistic grin

bro good morning pleas do u no if they call ur sponsor or if the call the owner of the statement of account u use ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2013
teapea8484:

bro good morning pleas do u no if they call ur sponsor or if the call the owner of the statement of account u use ?
Of course they'll verify
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2013
movein: Of course they'll verify

yeah i know but will dey call my sponsor ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SleemB: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Sleem-B:
dear house,
please do we have anyone going to MUN for engr mgt masters dis fall?i need some clarifications pls
anyone pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by technolee(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2013
teapea8484:

If you really want to land yourself a TRV at the end of this long process, don't play any pranks. take time to find someone willing to help you. If you are a christain, meet your church and otherwise. My little change

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
I have been learning so much from the this interesting site.....I must tell that if i'd known here 5yrs ago,Maybe my application wont be refused.All Glory to god in every circumstances.I give honor to whom is due to in this house ooo...Our TRV shall be known for god's glory in our lives....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
True talk...That is when u r in good rapor .
technolee:
If you really want to land yourself a TRV at the end of this long process, don't play any pranks. take time to find someone willing to help you. If you are a christain, meet your church and otherwise. My little change
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
technolee:

thank u very much ..... u are right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
I applied on the 28th of May,I want to know if i am not that late for my application to be process for September resumption
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Keep the medical news coming yall. Omo mehn. I just dey track anyhow to check If them don tell me to go for medicals. See me wey submit last week. Kai cdhc go really share trv for team fall this year.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
I also submitted last week and my school resumption date is September.Please explain letter of intent to you and how i can get a copy.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please oga siga,Kindly hit my mail address.....I will like to discuss some crucial issues with you...Its so important.May God help you as you do so. tebenezer80@yahoo.com i will be expecting from you soonest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please home,What is letter of intend.I need a copy plz.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ritaNL: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Plz where in Lagos can one snap Visa passport photograph for Accra visa pick up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by delors(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hi all, is there anyone coming to Canada this month pls? I need a pick up in Lagos...and of course I am paying so u can be rest assured I 'll settle you well. wink If there is pls message me and we can talk. It just some things its been long I ate and my mom is willing to send a handful. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
teapea8484:

YES! CDHC will verify from the bank,and the bank will call the account holder before confirming the statement to CDHC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
@D-range,
Thanks dear.yours is fast approaching
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
Tanks man.that's the lord's doing.don't worry u will get it this time.Are u still going to flight school?
adexcube:

Am reading this and am feeling like crying, congrats man. The Lord has done it, am so so happy for you. The Lord that has started it will bring it to reality. See you in canny this December, we go drink wine together by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=newacca]

Are u online right now @ newacca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=newacca]

Are u online? @ newacca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi][/quote]

Yes bro I have up too 2.6million in my account but student are not ment to sponsor them self... And I don't the that money will be enough to convince the embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2013
teapea8484:

Yes bro I have up too 2.6million in my account but student are not ment to sponsor them self... And I don't the that money will be enough to convince the embassy
Bro really so the they called your sponsor? Am a little convince bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Khodry(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Pls aus i was nt part of the discussion on canada schoolin before now, can anyone kindly giv me info on wat it takes both financially n scholarship basic to run Msc there n d requirement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2013
honourableseyi:

Lols. It has been a while bro.I am still working on those fins.I will fill you in when I'm through

bro pleas i did my police clearance a month a go and i want to submit my application this week i hope i can still use it ? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Khodry: Pls aus i was nt part of the discussion on canada schoolin before now, can anyone kindly giv me info on wat it takes both financially n scholarship basic to run Msc there n d requirement?

Read part 1-3 of d thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
teapea8484:

bro pleas i did my police clearance a month a go and i want to submit my application this week i hope i can still use it ? thanks

Yes, you can. it's valid for 3 months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
dommakavelli:

Oh thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
teapea8484:

Why not, you can sponsor yourself since you have the total money required. The money must be in your own account bearing your name.Also, you should know that apart from the tuition and other fees required by the school,you need to have additional $10,000 as the living and miscellaneous cost per year or session. Meanwhile, what is the name of your school so that I can check and pull out some useful information if any. Shalom
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
dommakavelli:

I hope this has been answered? So you are good to go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gedtalks(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Please does anyone know how long it will take for the embassy to finish processing a visa to Canada. I sent my application on the 7th of March (three months and a few days ago), but I didnt include my Police clearance certificate until 14th May. up till today I haven't heard anything from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls I'm ryerson university aint granting admission to international students to do their M.Eng in Environmental Engineering....pls any oda gud uni....apart from uni of alberta and windsor, whch I knw....pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.