Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,893 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (591185 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
dosunmu matilda: @dommakevill I droped my documents with my agent on the 13th so I start counting from then even if I am sure she submitted d application d next week.

Ok....so, let's assume you submitted on d 15th.
So, CDHC shud b on april 16th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
addey101: Hey everybody... I submitted my application online . When I check my CIC page today ,I found this : OCWP - Request an EVN or a Transfer of Eligibility Verification . Anybody want to share any thought about this? I think it is all about off campus work permit.

I don't think it has much to do wir ur online application, I saw it on my myCIC after I received a confirmation of submission. I think it has to do with, if you wana apply for off campus work permit seperately...or anyoda service with government of Canada. My opinion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
@jimmyjerry07.... Thanks for your opinion.. This is for the whole house.. Can anyone apply for a work permit when he/she get to Canny ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
2-chains:
My opinion is that, we should stop helping the VO think. How can you know what the VO decided or wud ave preferred? That's a person on his/her own.
Just they pray anytime you apply for visa Bcuz nah God still dey do am. Example, some people on this forum say you shouldn't use a company account that they wudnt agree. In fact an agency even told me the same when I went for enquiries. But today by the grace of God I ave done my medical about 3weeks ago and yes I did use a company account. My friend is in Canada and he use a company account. So lets just try to apply with what's necessary and available and leave the rest to God.

Bro good evening pleas if i wanna use a company account what are the document my sponsor need to provide for me but my sponsor own the company but he open the account in the name of is company.. Pleas advise me on what can be done ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
addey101: @jimmyjerry07.... Thanks for your opinion.. This is for the whole house.. Can anyone apply for a work permit when he/she get to Canny ?
...Apply for work permit on what status?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
teexzle:
Who owns d coy acct and wat was d balance

32m and the owner is my dad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
galala123:

What!!! shocked

Bro pleas what does it mean by ur sponsor is not sustainable ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
teapea8484:

Bro pleas what does it mean by ur sponsor is not sustainable ?
...meaning dem no sure ur sponsor go fulfil hin promise....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ups over dhl?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
addey101: My program choice is Pre-Vet ( Agriculture) and my Institution is Dalhousie University. The problem is ,I can't track my application online.... They keep telling me I cant track a TRV application online...This is crazy but I know something will come up soon,this is not hope but faith... smiles.
Hey bro..quick questns abt ur sch, 1. Were u given scholarshp 2. Did u apply ur sef or tru agent 3. How muxh is ur tuition
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
2-chains:

32m and the owner is my dad
Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
galala123:

I hope you went to a CDHC approved clinic oh! grin

In fact you can do the complete test and have them send the results from France ( or wherever) back to you instead. That will be cool

Finally, you may paste the result here so we will have something to deliberate on and analyse from different angles to help kill time while we wait.

120/88 was the reading.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Guys I'm sending my passport tomorrow to the embassy via UPS. Pls do I need to send them a return courier envelope or I just wait for it to be ready and come pick it up myself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by EMEKS86: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
I will forever remain grateful to you all, especially the senior contributors in the house. I'd silently visited here and learnt a great deal while I applied for UG admissions into University of New Brunswick(UNB), thank God I've been offered an admission, and would rely heavily on your help to further my course. Thanks @all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=deebla]

It seems ppl don't understand dis 'refusal letter' CDHC has a template for it, which dey print & giv 2 anyone dts refused. Even if one is refused on financial ground u wil stil see " we considered ur travel history"... Blah blah blah... On it. Wat counts ar d ones ticked or written with ink. I tink ayaba was denied on financial ground becos 5m can't tak care of her education & family. CDHC respects liquid cash!! She shld apply alone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 1:00am On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=iwinosajack ][/quote]
SENSE!...Seconded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nobleman01: 1:43am On Jul 04, 2013
deebsman1: Hello peeps, gr8 work u av bin doin here. Pls can somebody (maybe probably have undergone or presently undergoing) help me with how to get a pre-masters or post graduate diploma course in canada, as it seems many of the canadian universities don't usually considers 2.2. Thanks House. smiley smiley............still urgently waiting for a reply pls.........somebody help a brother in need.
Yes,u r right but with God's grace u can get the admission with that result.you can also check for schools that accept that result. I don't know much about the pre-masters though. The ogas would answer u soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 3:02am On Jul 04, 2013
@teexzle.. To answer your questions.. I found out lately that I was given a $1000 worth of scholarship and I applied myself. My tuition is around $6k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Coleran: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Siga: ...which website u take see that one....u need to go get another one bro...dont gamble with ur apps...check the link below and u go see am

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

Thanks king, it is from vfs website.I will use the one specific for Nigeria visa office has advised.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2013
EMEKS86: I will forever remain grateful to you all, especially the senior contributors in the house. I'd silently visited here and learnt a great deal while I applied for UG admissions into University of New Brunswick(UNB), thank God I've been offered an admission, and would rely heavily on your help to further my course. Thanks @all.

Help comes from God alone,Nairalanders are jux an instrument...Plz rely heavily in the Lord,with him,You will never fail...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2013
galala123:

I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now. Stay strong.

But this online route sha.... D man that applied last week don dey get feedback sef. Hmmmm.... Can one withdraw application now in order to reapply online immediately?

Thanks for the concern... but wetin man go do ? finger crossed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2013
addey101: @teexzle.. To answer your questions.. I found out lately that I was given a $1000 worth of scholarship and I applied myself. My tuition is around $6k.
Seriously..so u r payn 5k per year or is it per term..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Sent my passport to the embassy for further processing. Alongside my tuition fees receipt and bank statements. Now the TRV wait begins...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2013
@teexzle..$5,830 for 2 terms and is the cheapest program in d school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2013
2-chains:
Sent my passport to the embassy for further processing. Alongside my tuition fees receipt and bank statements. Now the TRV wait begins...
wld u plz go on hibernation?.. take sleeping tabs. medicals na d main tin now oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by EMEKS86: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2013
tebenezer:

Help comes from God alone,Nairalanders are jux an instrument...Plz rely heavily in the Lord,with him,You will never fail...

You are right bro, Nairalanders are great instruments.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Anybody going to Dalhousie Uni ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Hi people, I have a friend that wanna apply for his trv, now my question goes thus: his sponsor deals in the sales of cars and His account is loaded, though he is not in anyway related to him, what can he do to convince the officer that he is related to him, and he is commited to sponsoring him throughout his studies. I dont want his app to look kind of fishy, please your contribution is highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
addey101: Anybody going to Dalhousie Uni ?
addey101: Anybody going to Dalhousie Uni ?

Hello, finally got someone going to Dalhousie....am going for my LL.M in September. You?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dosunmumatilda: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hi all,pls is there anyone going or is at ontario,uni ottawa I need info abt accomodation @kenny any info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
galala123:

What!!! shocked

Wait o, d bases they refused u is wrng cos dey shld have done that before askin u to do meds.....@galala: what do u think about this bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
@olutimi1 .. Going in September too by the grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.