Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603312 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
no news oh...............i don even cram my vfs ID off heart. Oluwa dey shaa...I trust God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: Any news from the top 10 on the list?. accra, ceo et al

No news yet o. Chill pill in progress.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
hi all, pls I have friend that his statement of account is already a month since he collected it from the bank, can he as well use it to apply for his visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
azeezwl: hi all, pls I have friend that his statement of account is already a month since he collected it from the bank, can he as well use it to apply for his visa?
No, SOA must not be more than 1month prior to submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dosunmumatilda: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
God does answers prayers,I got my medical call today via e-mail this MOrning ,I reapplied 13th April to God be d glory

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
dosunmu matilda: God does answers prayers,I got my medical call today via e-mail this MOrning ,I reapplied 13th April to God be d glory

Congrats. This is heart warming. It lays credence to the info that they were processing April 11 applications. Seems you were not on the fall applicants list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: No, SOA must not be more than 1month prior to submission.

thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
dosunmu matilda: God does answers prayers,I got my medical call today via e-mail this MOrning ,I reapplied 13th April to God be d glory

wow! am so engrossed with much ecstacy, the good God will perfect ours in Jesus name. amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
At last, good news cometh... who is ur sponsor?, what r the documents u submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Your SOA should include your "....submission month or ending one month prior...."
azeezwl: hi all, pls I have friend that his statement of account is already a month since he collected it from the bank, can he as well use it to apply for his visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Great news.congrats bro.this will surely calm lots of nerves.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
...Just need to advise my family here....when CDHC tells u to pay tuition and board....ur processing stops....so...dont count the days it takes u to pay ur tuition as part of the processing time....the priocessing time starts counting again from the day they get ur receipts....so...my people...do una maths correct oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2013

Congrats man! Accra and kunle wads realy hapening to ur applications. Am realy disturb dt cdhc hs nt invite u guys 4medical. Wel i pray dt u two wil gt sm gudnews soon. I realy wish all fall medical hopeful d vry best. Oluwa is involved!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

Congrats man! Accra and kunle wads realy hapening to ur applications. Am realy disturb dt cdhc hs nt invite u guys 4medical. Wel i pray dt u two wil gt sm gudnews soon. I realy wish all fall medical hopeful d vry best. Oluwa is involved!
I suggest that they inquire at CDHC personally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dosunmumatilda: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
galala123:
Thanks,am going for fall
Congrats. This is heart warming. It lays credence to the info that they were processing April 11 applications. Seems you were not on the fall applicants list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
congrats galala123 grin

This thread is begining to make my chill pill malfunction o. Na so i sleep con dey see medical for dream o. No worry Team September our medical is here AMEN grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dosunmumatilda: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
My sponsor is my husband and co-sponsor is my Mother,I submitted all required forms and document of our private company,3 different Accts,my husby acct of 7m, my mums Acct of 4m and my Acct of 2.8m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
People,

E tire mi o,I was dere lst thursday..ish abt waiting thingz noni

Checked vfs tracking earlier..same noni o

D chill pills no work oh

Got in touch wiv NBCC,na only fall classes dey start.

O su mi..mi o riro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
galala123:
Thanks,am going for fall

[quote author=dosunmu matilda][/quote]

This is not my quote oh! The first line is not mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
adewaleafolabi: congrats galala123 grin

This thread is begining to make my chill pill malfunction o. Na so i sleep con dey see medical for dream o. No worry Team September our medical is here AMEN grin grin grin

I never hear from them oh. I hope you have seen the near future. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ayaba21: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dear All
I got a mail in my CIC box today and i was refused. All in all I thank God and will not be applying again. My deal with God was- i will apply only once and if i am to go they will give me and my family at once. I was refused based on the following grounds,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your travel history
Purpose of visit
Your current employment situation

I have travelled to the UK about 7 times, the US twice, Netherlands, Kenya, Dubai and have a valid US visa on my passport which will expire early 2015. i have not stayed in any country beyond 12 days. All my kids and husband have also travelled to the UK and US at least twice each, not staying beyond 12days. (my three kids are under 5years. i and my husband both have very good paying jobs. and he was to start his Ph.D in 2014.

Anyways, long story, bottom line- we were refused.
We had about 5million cash in our combined account, school fees had been paid, about 3 houses and 4 landed property on the island etc and we scanned all the documents, my pay slips - abt 500+ net monthly etc.

I will however like to encourage everyone still waiting that your prayer at all times should be let Gods will be done, if Naija is where you will live ur success, no matter how bad the country is, you will make it and if Canada is where your success lies, then may the Lord lead you there. Amen.
I remain in Naija to welcome all those you will be coming on holidays after your September 2013 and January 2014 resumption

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ayaba21....Sorry to hear this my dear....I would advise u give it one more try....I believe ur application was handled by one bad belle rep....u have all it takes to get ur study visa....I must say they complain about travel history but u can see at times...it doesnt count even when it counts....but try it one more time...this time...apply alone...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
galala123: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) accra2005: April 2
2) Kunle-akogun: April 4
3) efewhoa: April 18
4) Ceo mr cash: April 25
5) dommakavelli: May 2
6) luckydon: May 2
7) nuendo: May 2
8 ) bumfem: May 6
9) Shadams: may 6
10) galala123: May 7
11) kjbobo: May 7
12) azeezwl: May 8
13) Pwunmi: May 10
14) shayi12: May 15
15) Imadebaby: Please advise again!!!
16) vooz : May 23
17) jimmyjerry07: May 27
18) tebenezer80: May 28
19) freshdude: May 30
20) adewaleafolabi: May 30
21) ancient1: June 4
22) Aduke02: June 8
23) earthgreeners: June 11
24) efosa12345: June 13
25) smile13: June 21
26) addey101: June 28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ayaba21, Sorry to hear the sad news. It is well. One advantage with the online process is that you wait less longer and can quickly get on with your life depending on the feedback you receive.

It's much worse/ costly per missed opportunities to keep you waiting for 4 months only to eventually receive negative feedback.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ayaba21. So sorry to hear that sad news. However, failure teaches success. Do you remember what Thomas Edison (the chap that invented the light bulb that everybody enjoys) said when he was told that he failed 99 times to make the light bulb? He said: I did not fail 99 times but LEARNT 99 WAYS NOT TO MAKE A LIGHT BULB. Read the advice given to you by Siga and the key word there is: APPLY ALONE. It might have appeared to the VO that the whole family has planned to immigrate to Canada using student route. But if you apply alone next time, your family in Nigeria will serve as part of your home ties. Good luck next time, if you decide to try again...I hope you will.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Smile4mee01: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abeg make una help me info...I need info abt a few things.I need details abt applying for a family visa to canada from nigeria. I wld appreciate details abt the cost and duration. Additional info wld be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dosunmumatilda: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ayaba21 sorry about d refusal,but I advice you go as mr siga said I think you shld re apply cos cdhc just gives dat paper even when it does not apply to you,I was also refused last yrs but I just gave myself courage and reapplied and thk God its positie,u can apply alone first.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Siga: @ayaba21....Sorry to hear this my dear....I would advise u give it one more try....I believe ur application was handled by one bad belle rep....u have all it takes to get ur study visa....I must say they complain about travel history but u can see at times...it doesnt count even when it counts....but try it one more time...this time...apply alone...

@ayaba21,oga siga has said it all, pls apply alone this time around.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
ayaba21: Dear All
I got a mail in my CIC box today and i was refused. All in all I thank God and will not be applying again. My deal with God was- i will apply only once and if i am to go they will give me and my family at once. I was refused based on the following grounds,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
Your travel history
Purpose of visit

I have travelled to the UK about 7 times, the US twice, Netherlands, Kenya, Dubai and have a valid US visa on my passport which will expire early 2015. i have not stayed in any country beyond 12 days. All my kids and husband have also travelled to the UK and US at least twice each, not staying beyond 12days. (my three kids are under 5years. i and my husband both have very good paying jobs. and he was to start his Ph.D in 2014.

We had about 5million cash in our combined account, school fees had been paid, about 3 houses and 4 landed property on the island etc and we scanned all the documents, my pay slips - abt 500+ net monthly etc.

I will however like to encourage everyone still waiting that your prayer at all times should be let Gods will be done, if Naija is where you will live ur success, no matter how bad the country is, you will make it and if Canada is where your success lies, then may the Lord lead you there. Amen.
I remain in Naija to welcome all those you will be coming on holidays after your September 2013 and January 2014 resumption

Hi dear, I must confess I really admire your reverence and honour for the will of God, I'm just speechless, but I want you to strongly go for Siga's advice, remember what the bible says in the book of (Nahum 1vs9) "......affliction shall not rise up the second
time" and I pray for you that the good God's Will will favour yout at all times in your life in Jesus name, God bless you ma'am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
So yeh! Dis cic guys are randomly rejecting applications due to the few hands I suppose. I have a frnd at the British embassy and she sed at their place they do d same during peak periods they increase the rejection rate to be able to just get over and done with evri application dat comes in. (She duznt work in visa section but she is close to them)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2013

Your travel history
Purpose of visit

This case looks as if ur app was handled by a bad belle VO...Had it been that u applied alone,u could have used ur family as a strong home tie.I suggest u give it one more shot as Siga advised.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sucrecruz: 3:10am On Jul 03, 2013

Your travel history
Purpose of visit

Hello I read your statement what I know is if you had applied alone without your family they would have granted your application but who ever handled your application CDHC looked at the following
1.will N5mil take care of the whole family for the duration of your study
2.how do you hope to raise fund thereafter
3. right now the issue of giving spouse work permit is very hard now
4. in some cases landed properties doesn't count especially in your case but what I know is that CDHC respect that if it is coming from a sponsor.
some times their modalities for evaluation is very funny and not bad belle but mind you if you want to try again give it a span of 6months otherwise they will tell you that you are desperate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.