Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587433 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
July is the month...
17/18th is the Day...
And it just started counting...
Just as the Lord entered the grave and released all those that have been held captive in the underworld, so will my application do @ CDHC embassy.
@ dis point, I wish to prophecy my own goodnews as well...every day of next week will come with @ least one good news...grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Onye oma: July is the month...
17/18th is the Day...
Just as the Lord entered the grave and released all those that have been held captive in the underworld, so will my application do @ CDHC embassy.
@ dis point, I wish to prophecy my own goodnews as well...every day of next week will come with @ least one good news...grin grin grin

Intended chill pill: Dreaming about Canny every night and seeing myself in Canny in the next 5months taking coffee with Oga Siga in Ontario and handing over the gala I bought for Oga Phemmy to him...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
VCTROKOYE: I have taken my visa today. My status changed n I rushed to Vfs.
I applied on 27 march at vfs
Called 4 medical on 27 may
Did med test on 7 June
Submitted other docs 24 june
congrat man..God wud do same for us..Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
17/18th is the Day...
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Waoh.... Congrats! Jehovah made this finally happen. I know we had more than 2 TRV's this week. Some are still yet to be discovered maybe cos we haven't checked our mails.

Goodnews like this is what we deserve. Well, its not by power. I just guessed ooo... I'm not a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Guys I just got my TRV today!!! Saw the message in my CIC account this evening. I was sooo elated. After submitting my passport on the 8th of JULY. I applied online on the 26th of April.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
2-chains:
Guys I just got my TRV today!!! Saw the message in my CIC account this evening. I was sooo elated. After submitting my passport on the 8th of June. I applied online on the 26th of April.

Congrats bro...exactly 13weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Many congratulations!!!
2-chains:
Guys I just got my TRV today!!! Saw the message in my CIC account this evening. I was sooo elated. After submitting my passport on the 8th of June. I applied online on the 26th of April.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
17/18th is the Day...

Amen in JESUS name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
2-chains:

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
dotman: My status on VFS has changed oo. Being fronting to check d website since oo, i just summoned courage to check today and it says

"Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied".

Ill go check on monday.
Wish me luck guys.

Goodluck bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
2-chains:

Very plenty congratulations to you.

@iamsaheed r u sure u av checked your email lately
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
VCTROKOYE: I have taken my visa today. My status changed n I rushed to Vfs.
I applied on 27 march at vfs
Called 4 medical on 27 may
Did med test on 7 June
Submitted other docs 24 june

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
dotman:

Very plenty congratulations to you.

@iamsaheed r u sure u av checked your email lately

Yes i have o...i don over check d mail "n" over track on vfs site, no d site don sabi my reference number self... Na God sha dts wt i blv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
chikcutie: Hi every1
Am a silent but active follower of dis group..i realy appreciate d infos i got on d forum..
i got my medical call dis morning..
i submitted on d 18th of april..
i wld really appreciate if any1 helps in getting accomodation
Am heading 2 seneca college, toronto
Thankss a bunch

What's ur status now chikcutie?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2013
uchi4jah: Waoh.... Congrats! Jehovah made this finally happen. I know we had more than 2 TRV's this week. Some are still yet to be discovered maybe cos we haven't checked our mails.

Goodnews like this is what we deserve. Well, its not by power. I just guessed ooo... I'm not a prophet
[quote

author=2-chains]Guys I just got my TRV today!!! Saw the message in my CIC account this evening. I was sooo elated. After submitting my passport on the 8th of June. I applied online on the 26th of April.[/quote]

@uchi4jah: you had better just disclose your identity to the house say u be wolii agba...as soon as u said that u were sure we had more than 2 trvs and that some were still yet to be discovered, the next post by 2chains was that he saw his message this evening.

bros u be woliii!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2013
2-chains:
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 4:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Congrats. Now sealed until 1 more on monday.
2-chains:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Lol. Its guess work. Or better still it just occurs to me then I decide to say it out. That's the rub.

ancient1:

@uchi4jah: you had better just disclose your identity to the house say u be wolii agba...as soon as u said that u were sure we had more than 2 trvs and that some were still yet to be discovered, the next post by 2chains was that he saw his message this evening.

bros u be woliii!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Onye oma:

I doubt if they have any agent here in Nigeria, she applied by herself and got an admission likewise myself and some other guys I know of that got admitted into the school.
Ok thank u so much..can I v ur mail addy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2013
2-chains:
congrats man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tobsin: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2013
jennyfar:

Very wrong info, I had a 2.2, so did my friend we got into University for masters. It all depends on individual applications and the schools you apply to. Though I wouldn't advice one who had a 2.2 to put all eggs in one basket, you can apply to colleges that one is almost guaranteed.

Hey Jennyfar,

Apart from the CGPA you graduated with, the last two years of your education is what typically counts. If your last 2 years were sound and the first 2 were sh*tty, they tend to disregard those and focus on the last two years.
That's what I've noticed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2013
i_am_saheed:

Yes i have o...i don over check d mail "n" over track on vfs site, no d site don sabi my reference number self... Na God sha dts wt i blv.

Thought there was one guy that said they told him at the embassy they no longer send emails?

@vtrokoye and @dotman did you guys receive any email frm cdhc prior to your status change on the vfs website?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks alot dudes. Sorry I mean I submitted my passport on the 8th of JULY not June it was a mistake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks alot dudes. Sorry I mean I submitted my passport on the 8th of JULY not June it was a mistake.
Congrats bro...but I really want to get you right...you submitted July??cos you wrote July in your previous post.
F its July you intended saying...you gonna leave me elated....that one can receive TRV in two weeks after medicals!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
confammmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na oluwa sure passs

2-chains:
Guys I just got my TRV today!!! Saw the message in my CIC account this evening. I was sooo elated. After submitting my passport on the 8th of JULY. I applied online on the 26th of April.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
I AM INDEED HAPPY TO INFORM THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL TODAY VIA EMAIL FROM CDHC. I SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION ON THE MAY 2ND AT VFS . I AM VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT AND I KNW GOD WOULD COMPLETE WHAT HE HAS STARTED. I WANT TO URGE ALL WHO ARE STILL AWAITING THEIR MEDICAL CALL UPS TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT WOULD SURELY COME. NA GOD SURE PASS JORRRRR!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
kjbobo: Thanks alot dudes. Sorry I mean I submitted my passport on the 8th of JULY not June it was a mistake.
Congrats bro...but I really want to get you right...you submitted July??cos you wrote July in your previous post.
F its July you intended saying...you gonna leave me elated....that one can receive TRV in two weeks after medicals!

Yeah July I submitted. I edited the post. I initially made a mistake of saying June.

Submitted application online April 26th
Medicals request received June 12th
Medicals done June 17th
Passport submitted July 8th
Introduction letter received July 19th

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nuendo: I AM INDEED HAPPY TO INFORM THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL TODAY VIA EMAIL FROM CDHC. I SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION ON THE MAY 2ND AT VFS . I AM VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT AND I KNW GOD WOULD COMPLETE WHAT HE HAS STARTED. I WANT TO URGE ALL WHO ARE STILL AWAITING THEIR MEDICAL CALL UPS TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT WOULD SURELY COME. NA GOD SURE PASS JORRRRR!!!!

Congrats bro...we submitted the same day.God that did it for u will also do same for us.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nuendo: I AM INDEED HAPPY TO INFORM THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL TODAY VIA EMAIL FROM CDHC. I SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION ON THE MAY 2ND AT VFS . I AM VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT AND I KNW GOD WOULD COMPLETE WHAT HE HAS STARTED. I WANT TO URGE ALL WHO ARE STILL AWAITING THEIR MEDICAL CALL UPS TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT WOULD SURELY COME. NA GOD SURE PASS JORRRRR!!!!

Congrats bro#

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2013

Congrats bro....moving gradually to our turn...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
There are many cheerful news for this weekend and I hope it would it would continue. May good news for other also continue to pour in henceforth for others. As suggested by follow forumites here, I am submitting my passport and other docs on Monday as well as bank transactions with bank stamp and a letter authorizing the transfer of tuition fee from my domiciliary account. Like I said, I was not asked to pay tuition or boarding but was advised here to show evidence of paying for one year tuition. I hope this would suffice to go ahead. I am still open to further suggestions from gurus in the forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.