Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589546 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2013
oghenet: Hi guys. I have been silently following this forum and have learnt so much. Thank you. I submitted my paper application on May 8 2013 and got my medical call up today after 10 wks of waiting. Good luck guys.

Congrats. Online app and silent followers forum (SFF) seems the way to go.

...Though we may not have accurate data of level of success from SFF.

Thanks for sharing your success story with us as it confirms they may have started working May applications as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2013

I woke up this morning a while ago with a smile
Heard a chime
I first ate a lime
Then decided to go online
To satisfy my desire
My desire of wanting to know if I had a refire
I mean a reply about my file
With a little dime
A dime of data bytes
I went online
Clicked my mail file
Logged in, in style
Lo and behold, several new files
One in particular made me to cry
A happy cry
Opening the file
I saw some bits
Bits of the file
Starting with 'Thank You'
Guy, I needed a chill pill
I almost peeped some natural vine
I read on, line by line
My internal light going both dim and bright
Finally, I thought, this was the file
I will wine and dine

Summary of file is my file is still under processing.
Its Funny that I'm still in line....

THIS WAS MEANT TO SERVE AS 'few minutes' CHILL PILL

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2013
uchi4jah:

Heard a chime
I first ate a lime
To satisfy my desire
With a little dime
A dime of data bytes
I went online
Clicked my mail file
Logged in, in style
A happy cry
Opening the file
I saw some bits
Bits of the file
I read on, line by line
I will wine and dine

Bros, you dey craze ( in an awesome way)
Chai!!!!, I was reading and smiling.
Anyways, Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2013
uchi4jah:

Heard a chime
I first ate a lime
To satisfy my desire
With a little dime
A dime of data bytes
I went online
Clicked my mail file
Logged in, in style
A happy cry
Opening the file
I saw some bits
Bits of the file
I read on, line by line
I will wine and dine

Lovely write-off...it goes a long way "chill pill" from my medulla down to the bone marrow.....Still digesting n hope this serves as its defines....my best "chill pill" so far..... #kipitup...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2013
oghenet: Hi guys. I have been silently following this forum and have learnt so much. Thank you. I submitted my paper application on May 8 2013 and got my medical call up today after 10 wks of waiting. Good luck guys.

Congrats bro.....plz which medium did you used to submit your app....online or vfs/vac
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2013
tebenezer:

Congrats bro.....plz which medium did you used to submit your app....online or vfs/vac

Paper application=VAC/VFS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Onye oma:

Paper application=VAC/VFS

Thanks...Positive answer...This signifies that the Paper apps are also receiving treatments and they are already on MAY Applicants...It shall be well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
tebenezer:

Thanks...Positive answer...This signifies that the Paper apps are also receiving treatments and they are already on MAY Applicants...It shall be well...

Did they jump date or what?

People that applied last week of april n first week of May are yet to hear from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
dommakavelli:

Did they jump date or what?

People that applied last week of april n first week of May are yet to hear from them.

True. Besides, It may just affirm the truth that we cannot be absolute about our permutations here. I am yet to understand the patterns at the CHDC sef. It is well. Our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. Let's expect more positive news.

@Uche. A good feel of the frill of ur chill pills..wells done, nice poem!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by virginice: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
D story of ur file.....

Can cause a life grin
uchi4jah:

Heard a chime
I first ate a lime
To satisfy my desire
With a little dime
A dime of data bytes
I went online
Clicked my mail file
Logged in, in style
A happy cry
Opening the file
I saw some bits
Bits of the file
I read on, line by line
I will wine and dine

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2013

Thanks y'll. Concerning how they process the files. I read something online about the process. They access your files based on three levels. If you don't pass the first level, your file is then accessed based on the criterias of the second level. If it still doesn't pass, then the third level with different critiria is employed.

I can't really remeber what the processes are called but that's how its accessed. If a file passes with the tests in the first phase, there won't be a need to access it again in the other phases . The applicant is just called for medicals. That's the drill.

So those that haven't been called still have a great deal of hope. The file is still being accessed.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ all pls i nid a chill pill.....ma BP is getin higher!
Don undastnd wad is really happening @ CDHC, for those of us that submited arond lst week of April, y dis so much delay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
uchi4jah:
Thanks y'll. Concerning how they process the files. I read something online about the process. They access your files based on three levels. If you don't pass the first level, your file is then accessed based on the criterias of the second level. If it still doesn't pass, then the third level with different critiria is employed.

I can't really remeber what the processes are called but that's how its accessed. If a file passes with the tests in the first phase, there won't be a need to access it again in the other phases . The applicant is just called for medicals. That's the drill.

So those that haven't been called still have a great deal of hope. The file is still being accessed.

Hmmm...You can be right anyway.They are not God so their processes can be licked...Only God can be invincible....Let the info flows,It will be references even when we are no more.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
Don undastnd wad is really happening @ CDHC, for those of us that submited arond lst week of April, y dis so much delay?

In fact, CDHC nearly kill person with this their processing method... but what can we do.than to wait and wait...for their decision to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shadams:

True. Besides, It may just affirm the truth that we cannot be absolute about our permutations here. I am yet to understand the patterns at the CHDC sef. It is well. Our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. Let's expect more positive news.

@Uche. A good feel of the frill of ur chill pills..wells done, nice poem!
...U guys need to know that cases are unique....just becos it took Taiwo 2months to chop visa no mean say Kehinde should expect the same....files come with different info and docs....so...the more ur doc, the lengthy ur processing might be....cos they have to verify and hear back from the source of the doc....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Siga: ...U guys need to know that cases are unique....just becos it took Taiwo 2months to chop visa no mean say Kehinde should expect the same....files come with different info and docs....so...the more ur doc, the lengthy ur processing might be....cos they have to verify and hear back from the source of the doc....
You are definitely right sir, one cant precisely say how they go about the processing of docx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mehn....this is getting funny anymore. honestly. Since may 2!!!!! And there are still April applicants here...GOSH!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm here to report back to the house that gave me most guides that gave me this: I submitted my app on April 23, I got an email today, to proceed for medical test. At a time, I felt unworthy for this, but God is always there in our weakness. Thank You God(eternally blessed).God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
frederal: I'm here to report back to the house that gave me most guides that gave me this: I submitted my app on April 23, I got an email today, to proceed for medical test. At a time, I felt unworthy for this, but God is always there in our weakness. Thank You God(eternally blessed).God bless you all.

Congrats...that's 12weeks 1day...may God see you thru till you get ur visa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
frederal: I'm here to report back to the house that gave me most guides that gave me this: I submitted my app on April 23, I got an email today, to proceed for medical test. At a time, I felt unworthy for this, but God is always there in our weakness. Thank You God(eternally blessed).God bless you all.

Congrats bro! Now ma mind is @rest...chill pill tinx @work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thank God. This is goodnews. Congrats Man. We have one medical call left to complete the 5 I said. The two TRV's for this week still on their way. I'm certain about it. I know...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
accra2005:

“but what can we do.than to wait and wait...for their decision to come"

My bro, infact it is easier waiting for Christ second coming
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fisayo Agric: Hello House, Pls i submitted my Temporary Residence Visa Applicatn on 24th April 2013, and wen i tracked it yesterday d status read “Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Lagos, on 18/06/2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website“. Pls could dis be a positive news i‘ve bn waiting for?

Bros, any feedback?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by MattiToheeb(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hello house please where is the Canadian Embassey here in Lagos Located? Please reply asap thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Matti Toheeb: Hello house please where is the Canadian Embassey here in Lagos Located? Please reply asap thanks

Deputy High Commission of Canada
44 Anifowoshe Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2013

Congrats Man! Our case will not be different. Our God will do it for us in Jesus Name. Amen! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2013

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
4 not 44
nas-jay:

44 Anifowoshe Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
nas-jay:

4 Anifowoshe Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners][/quote]

Did u reacive my msg? @ earthgreeners
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

I applied(paper app) 1st week of april got medicals instruction last week of may.medicals done 1st week June,am deligently waiting upon d LORD for my trv. U can also do dsame instead of allowing anxiety to tro u off guide.I understood y ure worried. Stand upon dis in Philipian 1vs6.

Good news awaits us. Just believe in GOD that never fail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.