Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,120 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589842 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
My sporsor acc.4.5m.2.My acc of 1.5m.3.Bsc cert.4 Nysc Cert.5.Olevel cert.6IPM cert.A prof body.7NPC birth cert.8transcript of my Bsc.Corp of affairs of my uncles biz reg.9family info and other forms from Canny web.11.Statdment of purpose.12latter from my work place.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pwunmi: Hey everyone

I just received a call from the CDHC asking why my Tuition was paid by another person who resides in US when my sponsor resides in the UK.

The lady also asked me to forward the email sent to me by the school confirming my payment.

She later sent an e-mail containing UCI no and application no requesting I quote it in my e-mail.

Please I need ur prayers.

I'm sure no one wudda adviced u to follow that kinda way of payment, if u've seeked for advices. Now you must provide a very strong reason to convince ur VO. Experienced peeps on here should be able to help. A bro was denied for similar thing not Canny tho, tws US. For the VO to call u to make such requests that means she's ready to read ur strong reasons. God has answered ur prayers, he started it and he's gon complete it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
19. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
20. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
21.Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
22. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
23. Adim02 PG Niagara College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
To God be the glory.I just picked my medical instruction and heading to cdhc for my medical call as it wasn't sent to my email.
Submitted May 10.told to pay 1year tuition and accommodation.
This is my 3rd application and I bless you all here.Oga Siga,Earthgreeners,Imade,Wura,Efosa,Spencer,Fhemmy,Iwinosajack and u,I say a BIg thank you for your advise and help.Couldn't stop crying when I tracked this morning.Delay is not denial,God is indeed FAITHFUL.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pwunmi: Hey everyone

I just received a call from the CDHC asking why my Tuition was paid by another person who resides in US when my sponsor resides in the UK.

The lady also asked me to forward the email sent to me by the school confirming my payment.

She later sent an e-mail containing UCI no and application no requesting I quote it in my e-mail.

Please I need ur prayers.

Oga, just tell them he is your sponsor and you wouldn't know where he paid the money from and you are hearing that for the first time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Burningflamz: To God be the glory.I just picked my medical instruction and heading to cdhc for my medical call as it wasn't sent to my email.
This is my 3rd application and I bless you all here.Oga Siga,Earthgreeners,Imade,Wura,Efosa,Spencer,Fhemmy,Iwinosajack and u,I say a BIg thank you for your advise and help.Couldn't stop crying when I tracked this morning.Delay is not denial,God is indeed FAITHFUL.

Congrats and God will see you through the remaining stages. Just keep the fire burning.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Burningflamz: To God be the glory.I just picked my medical instruction and heading to cdhc for my medical call as it wasn't sent to my email.
bro wen u cry i cry along with u...dis is indeed an evidence dat baba God no dey sleep....u lost two battles buh at d end u eventually won d war...dis also signifies that if its gona take baba God to lose a battle in other 2 win a war he will definitely do buh baba God never loses any war!!! Enuff talk!! BIG CONGRATS BRO..as d only tapper in d house....I tap!! tap!! tap!! From ur blessing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. Na brother o.

Mine na 2014: Spring/Fall. grin
na only dis house i c people calling broda..sister..and sister ..broda....lol..in d millitary nothing like male and female...all na male......i believe we're all male in dis house irrespective of gender...cuz we're all fighters and i knw by Gods grace we will all surely win our war grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
congrats bro...try ur best in doing ur medicals this week so as to prompt ur TRV.
I av joined Chrigo n d tapping crew,I tap 4rm ur blessing.
@ all medical hopefuls...ctr tracking tinz.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Huzzie:
congrats bro...try ur best in doing ur medicals this week so as to prompt ur TRV.
Congrats Burningflamz...like Huzzie rightly said....quickly go do your medicals. .and I will advise you choose Consultants practice....they do e-medicals...and from reports gathered...their process is though more stressful but shorter..its in maximum. .one week! And ensure you get there like 5.30a.m. ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
xtus:

bros after going through someone post which is similar to urs....... I would advice u to tell ur sponsor to make changes to the closing balance by paying in some ### into the account so as to make the closing balance falls within the range of #3m - #5m with that u can stand a much more better chance with other supporting docx attached.

Goodluck man

Noted bro....I will do as you said...thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
ChriGo: hmmm!!! anoda bro mistaken d post....d closing balance aint 200m...its 200k bro!!! buh d account has gud cash flow which has total credit of 11m....gud advice though....buh xtus also gave a gud 1...he shuld up d accout to at least 3 - 5m to increase his chances since its a company account....

I have modified my previous post....thanks @ chrisgo...cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
adim02: @nicemax saw ur post i felt to contribute my qouta.Well if ur uncle as u claim sponsor 200m.If of all is it company account or personal account.If company account i think u need to add .1 corp.Affairs certificate,company tax clearance cert,if any shares in ur name and any other doc to convince the VO.My own i use my uncle with com with over 12m yet denial.I just add only corp.Affairs.I believe personal acc.The VO mighty think 4 com.Acc the he needs to inform other shareholders,except ur working with the company then and they are the one sending u for further studies.Best of luck.

200k bro, thanks for your advice....cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Huzzie:
grin grin grin....u can tap as much as u can my bro...as long as our signal no jam den we'r cul....God will surely grant our request sir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
CONGATULATIONS!I pray that God ,who has really put the patients of those of us waiting since 7th of May and beyond to the test, will meet all of us at the point of our need...IJN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
ChriGo: oh!!! U have jst 5days left which was why dey called...since u were given instructions to pay ur tuition and board...i think u were also suppose to submit ur passport alongside ur tuition and board but dy only go ur passport...anyway dey just showed u dere nice side grin grin if not dem go just dey look u make d 30days expire....wish u all d best bro.....

kjbobo said one can send their doc, receipt through their email address, is this true? I want to be sure or else i start coming to lagos tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013

Congrats Burningflamz!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Big congrats to you. Please I'm so curious to know what you did differently after your first two denials, did you use a different sponsor from the first two? I was denied yesterday because my sponsor was not credible, that's why I'm curious. Also, was it online or paper application you used for this recent one?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013

Congratulations and All thanks to God, See you in Canada and bring my Gala oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
frederal:

kjbobo said one can send their doc, receipt through their email address, is this true? I want to be sure or else i start coming to lagos tomorrow.
sure bro u can send it tru email....buh i would advice u use both methods 2 b on a safer side...since u said d person on d fone was talking abt email and stuff.....use both methods to b sure they get it....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
I just got my medical instructions now. God is good. grin

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pwunmi: I just got my medical instructions now. God is good. grin
dis is yet anoda gud news and yet anoda tapping of blessing from me grin grin....any1 wey talk say God no good dey OYO....Huzzie hope u av more blessing left 2 tap tongue ....Congrat madam!!!...i tap frm ur blessinggrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2013

CONGRATS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Da-range,Lucky don,Bumdish,Galala,Librasat and Azweel, what do you guys suggest we do ...make we change church? Or make we still hang on and keep faith alive?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
nicemax:

I have modified my previous post....thanks @ chrisgo...cheers
Aiit boss....let d house know wen u submitted ur app...tanx sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice to see some good news around here..Good to be back after a long rest.. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2013

Congrats and see you in Canada, hopefully with my gala in your hands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2013

Congrats Pwunmi. No more sighing! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
adim02: My sporsor acc.4.5m.2.My acc of 1.5m.3.Bsc cert.4 Nysc Cert.5.Olevel cert.6IPM cert.A prof body.7NPC birth cert.8transcript of my Bsc.Corp of affairs of my uncles biz reg.9family info and other forms from Canny web.11.Statdment of purpose.12latter from my work place.
letter of emloyment,pay slip,affidavit of support,landed properties,sponsors birth cert,sponsors marriage cert,are u married?? Den u nid 2 provide ur own marriage cert wit pix of wedding,pix wit sponsor(optional),sponsor's tax clearance,police clearance cert, Admission letter,bank draft 4 cdhc...dats all i can sqeeze 4 now....house will mention more neccesary or irrelevant docx from here.... Welcome onboad 2 d winter race...God will definitly grant ur request dis time!!!....Let us know wen u submit sir.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kinikini: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
@PWUNMI,

CONGRATULATIONS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.