Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588247 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
oghenet:
Not yet o bros.
Ok sis, just get set to hit d house with ur good news soonest. You no fit carry last na. Looking 4ward to your testimony very soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kunsoft:
Make google you friend. Presently I avin 2 admission offers still waiting for one more to choose from.

2 adms offer already..why waitn 4 d 3rd..which schools do u v @ hand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
laureek: @kjbobo thanks man.I'll really appreciate it.The school also said they don't send hard copies .just electronic copies and that the cdhc knows this already about them and if they need to clarify anything,they should contact them as usual.will send u a pm now.shey na only me dey go algonquin ni?Biko is it a good school?
Okay..I have replied..Abeg no worry your self about your school's rating...you are already on the part to greatness.. ..just maximise what you will get.
Okay then...lets chill and hope the mail will not be needed.since a communication link has been established between the two parties before now . through mail there is no cause for alarm.
Each school has its own peculiarity. .for instance. .CDHC accepts e-copy of admission letter from my school and my school will never send hard copy to them!
My advise will be not to pressure your school to send any mail now cos it will give impression to CDHC you still have time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
dict4alpha:

Just back from VFS with my passport and documents.

My story:
Submission date: April 19, paper route (VFS)
Notification for medicals: July 15 (not instructed to pay fees)
Medicals done on: July 19 (my birthday)
Email notification from VFS/CIC/CDHC on approval of visa: August 15
TRV collected on: August 16

Just my own short story, and hoping that this little footprint of mine on the sand of Canadian TRV chase does a lot to give people currently waiting, as well as those coming ahead, some idea on what to expect(in approximation)in terms of waiting time.

@Chrigo, @Fhemmy, @ceo mr ca$h, @Oghenet, @Da-range, @kjobo, @GboyegaD, @Nuendo, many, many thanks for your earlier posts congratulating and encouraging me when I did not understand the initial email message from the CDHC. @All, you are really appreciated for your meaningful, educative, and informative posts, even though I stumbled into the forum several weeks after I had already submitted my application.

Dons Siga and Fhemmy, please keep up the good work of helping others tread the not-at-all-easy road you have been through before. God really bless you. @Chrigo, you do well to keep the forum lively.Couldn't stop laughing when I saw your post on that "d... pic", to the extent that my wife had to be begging me to be careful not to wake up our sleeping baby. God will accomplish all your dreams of getting to canny early next year, but I hope say your body no go vex one day go meet your ghost for canny before the right time?

There's a place called "THERE", and it's mathematically certain that this is a destination that we will all reach. Hopes alive, and see ya all UP THERE.
congrats ..we shall meet there..Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please..
Anyone (both passive and active) going to Uni of Lethbridge this Fall? or even there already?
Abeg...make we hook up now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks a lot

kjbobo:
Okay..I have replied..Abeg no worry your self about your school's rating...you are already on the part to greatness.. ..just maximise what you will get.
Okay then...lets chill and hope the mail will not be needed.since a communication link has been established between the two parties before now . through mail there is no cause for alarm.
Each school has its own peculiarity. .for instance. .CDHC accepts e-copy of admission letter from my school and my school will never send hard copy to them!
My advise will be not to pressure your school to send any mail now cos it will give impression to CDHC you still have time.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hi all, please what is ur take on packing ogbono, iru, garri and egusi with me...man must wack especially for local chics like us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mehn!!! I told sum1 to check out my sch 4 me...i mean my undergraduate sch here in naija and d person told me no ant presently at sch...gosh!!! Imagine dat....if cdhc were 2 verify degree cert who dey wan talk 2 my people...una c wetin devil wan cause...abeg ASUU make una do quick resume jare...dis are 1 of d many reasons cdhc take forever to process docx....God punish Devil grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
@CHRIGO, u are all everywhere...entertaining the house. I'm surprised to see u are for winter...I like ur spirit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
frederal: @CHRIGO, u are all everywhere...entertaining the house. I'm surprised to see u are for winter...I like ur spirit.
grin grin ....bro na 4 winter oo grin ...imagine hw d cold go be...u get software 4 me ni .......grin grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hey manover, you can check this out for 2014 winter admission.

Selkirk College (Geographic Information Systems - Advanced Diploma) websit: http://selkirk.ca/program/adgis

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
If travel history na by dream...i sure say na me go get travel history pass grin grin....my passport go full wit tons of visas grin ....i don tour many places oo....chai!!!....tank God 4 d power of dreamgrin grin...so my bro and sis in d house if u get four or five country visas 4 ur pali na pure water ooo cuz i travel pass u grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
ChriGo: If travel history na by dream...i sure say na me go get travel history pass grin grin....my passport go full wit tons of visas grin ....i don tour many places oo....chai!!!....tank God 4 d power of dreamgrin grin...so my bro and sis in d house if u get four or five country visas 4 ur pali na pure water ooo cuz i travel pass u grin grin....
U need to sleep #whew
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Just wondering the kind of phone @ChriGo uses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2013
teexzle:
U need to sleep #whew
teexzle!! Teexzle!! Hafa na.....wetin do ya watsapp na....anyways abt 2 hibernate sha...i jst dy watch out 4 gud news nonigrin grin....i wan c if i go fit c sumtin tap b4 i sleep grin grin.....anyways i tap frm da blessing of any1 posting gudnews early mor mor 2morw!! grin grin...cuz i mite still b on hibernation grin....peace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Can any1 please help me with the application form for study permit I am trying to open it on my system,its saying I have to upgrade, before I can open it,sum1 help me out ooo.
And secondly whats all this study permit questionnaire,family information and document checklist? Is it compulsory I fill it and sumbit with my aplication.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2013
teexzle:

2 adms offer already..why waitn 4 d 3rd..which schools do u v @ hand

Bros na to screen and choose the best for me.
1. Lambton gave me conditional adms with due date to pay tuition of about $7k first semester before 30 aug. I check the living exp abot $11k.

2. Fashawe adm came 2days ago with LOA that I can use to applying for visa with due date to pay $7500k first term tuition in 30 nov. (I paid $100 to gain this adm). Living expenses high

The 2 schs are in Onatrio (abuja of naija) they are too expensive for me. So the 3rd school is in manitoba cheaper than this ones.
3.Red river college.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 3:48am On Aug 17, 2013
Folks who have gotten their trv and even those who have gotten medicals start addressing the issue of flight ticket , the few available tickets are very expensive , I've been around since early June but chose to leave my ticket purchase back to ca late as I felt business class seats aren't pressurised , I was wrong ,ended up paying more than I would have if I had bought earlier so guys act fast ! May God grant our heart desires
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: Mehn!!! I told sum1 to check out my sch 4 me...i mean my undergraduate sch here in naija and d person told me no ant presently at sch...gosh!!! Imagine dat....if cdhc were 2 verify degree cert who dey wan talk 2 my people...una c wetin devil wan cause...abeg ASUU make una do quick resume jare...dis are 1 of d many reasons cdhc take forever to process docx....God punish Devil grin grin
Makes real sense. devil go shame on top the ASUU strike!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Pwunmi: Just wondering the kind of phone @ChriGo uses.
hmmm!!! U remind me of dat Fela wondering song ma!! grin grin.....anyways why ask ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2013
clow: Can any1 please help me with the application form for study permit I am trying to open it on my system,its saying I have to upgrade, before I can open it,sum1 help me out ooo.
And secondly whats all this study permit questionnaire,family information and document checklist? Is it compulsory I fill it and sumbit with my aplication.
Bro is ur pdf software version 4.2 ....dats way oldskul ooo grin grin....download 9.0 upward version then u'r good 2 go grin grin....as for ur sencond question..these are forms u have to download on cic website and fill grin...d checklist is just to help u kip track of ur docx in order....once u fill or provide any docx on ur checklist den mark it grin...bro so u wana go paper route ....all well and gud we shall all get fast response with gud news grin grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2013
olutimi1: Hi all, please what is ur take on packing ogbono, iru, garri and egusi with me...man must wack especially for local chics like us. grin grin
madam!! U no local pass me grin grin...i plan 2 smuggle alomo,jedi jedi,opka eyin enter canny oo grin grin....can sum1 pls advice on how i can get dis done...oga siga,oga fhemmy,oga gboyegaD,oga SirP ur input is needed grin grin grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Sir P!:
Folks who have gotten their trv and even those who have gotten medicals start addressing the issue of flight ticket , the few available tickets are very expensive , I've been around since early June but chose to leave my ticket purchase back to ca late as I felt business class seats aren't pressurised , I was wrong ,ended up paying more than I would have if I had bought earlier so guys act fast ! May God grant our heart desires
will buy my ticket asap sir!! Even though medics neva show grin grin....tanx oga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Good morn my feofle, kai Hausa ascent don spoil me. @ house wetin dey happen? Me I mail cdhc last nite o... Bcx na yesterday my docx clock exactly 3months old. Jus like for my Oga dict4alpha who submitted on April 19th n received meds instruct on July 15th. My body jus dey totori me say dem go call me by Monday ISA... I knw fit imagine how hot Canada go be wey kano be like Moscow.... I jus dey listen to Badoo song take chill my body.... E wo mi o ni pa ara mu jare! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2013
Who wants to bokoharam d house with gud news ...patiently waitin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: will buy my ticket asap sir!! Even though medics neva show grin grin....tanx oga
Haba chrigo u don buy ur ticket already? Oga u knw dey carry last o.. like dat Jor! **Thumbup**

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Gold_jnr: Good morn my feofle, kai Hausa ascent don spoil me. @ house wetin dey happen? Me I mail cdhc last nite o... Bcx na yesterday my docx clock exactly 3months old. Jus like for my Oga dict4alpha who submitted on April 19th n received meds instruct on July 15th. My body jus dey totori me say dem go call me by Monday ISA... I knw fit imagine how hot Canada go be wey kano be like Moscow.... I jus dey listen to Badoo song take chill my body.... E wo mi o ni pa ara mu jare! grin grin grin
Yep bro dats d deal 4 now...God go smash ya head with gud news and testimony!!! I know sogrin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: Who wants to bokoharam d house with gud news ...patiently waitin grin grin
@ chrigo upon say you are mouthed naim u still dey fear.... Gbegbe Jor me I b full omo lasgidi boi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Kunsoft:

Bros na to screen and choose the best for me.
1. Lambton gave me conditional adms with due date to pay tuition of about $7k first semester before 30 aug. I check the living exp abot $11k.

2. Fashawe adm came 2days ago with LOA that I can use to applying for visa with due date to pay $7500k first term tuition in 30 nov. (I paid $100 to gain this adm). Living expenses high

The 2 schs are in Onatrio (abuja of naija) they are too expensive for me. So the 3rd school is in manitoba cheaper than this ones.
3.Red river college.

Bros teexzle na madam with husband nd soon 2 cum kids oo grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: Yep bro dats d deal 4 now...God go smash ya head with gud news and testimony!!! I know sogrin grin
@ chrigo, Amin oo.... I dey feel u brova. Abeg gimme ur digit make I hail u or u dey on whats'app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Gold_jnr: @ chrigo, Amin oo.... I dey feel u brova. Abeg gimme ur digit make I hail u or u dey on whats'app?
mail ur number 2 chrigolex@gmail.com i go hit u on watsapp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2013
Gold_jnr: @ chrigo upon say you are mouthed naim u still dey fear.... Gbegbe Jor me I b full omo lasgidi boi
fear ke!! shocked ....bro luk wetin i write well na grin....i meant who wants to bombard d house wit gud news grin grin ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.