Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587298 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2013
Life sha see @kjbobo n Nuendo analysing whre medicals are sent wen odaz on d medical hopefuls list dy fast n pray say make dem jst do medicals even if nah 4 dream, I dnt think @Lucky don,galala123 et al go mind if dem go fit do am 4 LASUTH or LUTH tongue
So guys(Nuendo n Kjbobo) take it easy its just TRV anxiety,#who cares...nah TRV b d main d main#God's willing nxt wk is ur week.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2013
yomisley: does anyone knows how many months visa canada dey give people for TRV. SINGLE ENTRY AND MULTIPLE ENTRY.
Bro u get winch oo C as u just disappear here grin grin....anyway it takes 4-6months processing time....i would advice u disappear enter dis website www.cic.gc.ca now for more info grin grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Nuendo: I am out of town now, resumption date is 5th of Sept . I want to wait till almost exactly 3 weeks after my medicals (done 25th July) before i hit CDHC again. I believe that from 3 weeks and above, I would have a case as per my resumption etc.

Yeah. ..mine is 26th so going the Thursday that precedes it gives me a strong case as well...but please am I supposed to go with my slip?cos I ain't with but can have access to the details.
Thanks for your response.
There's no how you will not get your TRV next week!
All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Huzzie: Life sha see @kjbobo n Nuendo analysing whre medicals are sent wen odaz on d medical hopefuls list dy fast n pray say make dem jst do medicals even if nah 4 dream, I dnt think @Lucky don,galala123 et al go mind if dem go fit do am 4 LASUTH or LUTH tongue
So guys(Nuendo n Kjbobo) take it easy its just TRV anxiety,#who cares...nah TRV b d main d main#God's willing nxt wk is ur week.
Lol....thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by manover: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks Kayconsult,God will continue to bless you guyz in the forum. Please just look for any school that will still take winter applicant! i study Geography and Regional Planning! Thanks God bless u
kayconsult: sorry ...@ Manover. just came in now, let me see some schools that can still take winter applicants, and I will get back to you if i find any.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: teexzle!! Teexzle!! Hafa na.....wetin do ya watsapp na....anyways abt 2 hibernate sha...i jst dy watch out 4 gud news nonigrin grin....i wan c if i go fit c sumtin tap b4 i sleep grin grin.....anyways i tap frm da blessing of any1 posting gudnews early mor mor 2morw!! grin grin...cuz i mite still b on hibernation grin....peace
Ok nice 1..vigilante
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Amen bro. I feel things would take the right course of action. I am extremely positive. Wish u success as well.
kjbobo:
Yeah. ..mine is 26th so going the Thursday that precedes it gives me a strong case as well...but please am I supposed to go with my slip?cos I ain't with but can have access to the details.
Thanks for your response.
There's no how you will not get your TRV next week!
All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kunsoft:

Bros na to screen and choose the best for me.
1. Lambton gave me conditional adms with due date to pay tuition of about $7k first semester before 30 aug. I check the living exp abot $11k.

2. Fashawe adm came 2days ago with LOA that I can use to applying for visa with due date to pay $7500k first term tuition in 30 nov. (I paid $100 to gain this adm). Living expenses high

The 2 schs are in Onatrio (abuja of naija) they are too expensive for me. So the 3rd school is in manitoba cheaper than this ones.
3.Red river college.

Ok then its worth d wait..red river is cool..doubt if ontario is d abuja of naija oo..ontario=lagos, vancouver=abuja, alberta=port harcourt, IMO tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: Bros teexzle na madam with husband nd soon 2 cum kids oo grin grin
Hahaha...yeye sumbori
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nuendo: Amen bro. I feel things would take the right course of action. I am extremely positive. Wish u success as well.
You didn't answer my slip question?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sorry, Missed it. I dont see any harm in going with everything. including your UCi number, VFS tracking number...everything. I wasnt at the CDHC physically but my partner during medicals went to make the inquiries on Friday.
kjbobo:
You didn't answer my slip question?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nuendo: Sorry, Missed it. I dont see any harm in going with everything. including your UCi number, VFS tracking number...everything. I wasnt at the CDHC physically but my partner during medicals went to make the inquiries on Friday.
I have access to all that...just wanted to be sure they aint going to tell me to present my slip physically before attending to me...you can help ask from your friend then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
just got off the phone with her, she said u dont need the slip, You would be given a form to fill at the gate and afterwards be called from inside.
kjbobo:
I have access to all that...just wanted to be sure they aint going to tell me to present my slip physically before attending to me...you can help ask from your friend then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
kjbobo: I Get your point o...hope you aren't crossed with me? Its just funny that there different rules for different folks...would have believed the story.If my friend didnt share with me details of the guy that applied for VISA and got everything done in two weeks! Na wa! Naija go always be naija!

@.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Huzzie: Life sha see @kjbobo n Nuendo analysing whre medicals are sent wen odaz on d medical hopefuls list dy fast n pray say make dem jst do medicals even if nah 4 dream, I dnt think @Lucky don,galala123 et al go mind if dem go fit do am 4 LASUTH or LUTH tongue
d more dey talk abt dis medical/flight issue d more my faith wax stronger!!! grin grin....oga huzzie no worry am sure by oct/nov we will also flood d house with dis medical/flight arguement too grin grin....oya ogas make una maximise una time wella grin...i swear!!! i dey feel una....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: d more dey talk abt dis medical/flight issue d more my faith wax stronger!!! grin grin....oga huzzie no worry am sure by oct/nov we will also flood d house with dis medical/flight arguement too grin grin....oya ogas make una maximise una time wella grin...i swear!!! i dey feel una....
Thanks chrigo...I am enjoying you now.However, I am gonna be watching out for you when its close to med call up time..and there is much palpitation and anxiety in the air...and you can still maintain this momentum of yours. ..Of not! I am gonna have problems with you grin.
Just kidding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: d more dey talk abt dis medical/flight issue d more my faith wax stronger!!! grin grin....oga huzzie no worry am sure by oct/nov we will also flood d house with dis medical/flight arguement too grin grin....oya ogas make una maximise una time wella grin...i swear!!! i dey feel una....
Thanks chrigo...I am enjoying you now.However, I am gonna be watching out for you when its close to med call up time..and there is much palpitation and anxiety in the air...and you can still maintain this momentum of yours. ..If not! I am gonna have problems with you grin.
Just kidding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
kjbobo:
I disagree with you...Entering kabu kabu flight has sent some people to early grave oooo....The truth is if you got enough. .enjoy yourself...Life is meant to be enjoyed not endured!
My advise to those flying for the first time...If you can afford it..Get a good airline and enjoy the trip!
Cos you arnt gonna be in that state again (flying for the first time).
As much as you can..
Enjoy it!
If you set your heart at it. .God will provide it...its a mindset!

I love these.

The last sentence just inspired me all over. We'll get there. grin cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
BizBloke:

I love these.

The last sentence just inspired me all over. We'll get there. grin cheesy
Thanks...Yea. .I love your spirit...we will get there!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
dommakavelli:

@.
You want to nail me?? grin
Read in between now....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nuendo: just got off the phone with her, she said u dont need the slip, You would be given a form to fill at the gate and afterwards be called from inside.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
kjbobo:
You want to nail me?? grin
Read in between now....lol

How I go nail u na? I wanted to support your claim, but I decided to modify my post after I read tru d next page n saw dat una 2 don end d topic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
dommakavelli:

How I go nail u na? I wanted to support your claim, but I decided to modify my post after I read tru d next page n saw dat una 2 don end d topic.
Kk...was joking anywayz.
Thanks.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
kjbobo:
Thanks chrigo...I am enjoying you now.However, I am gonna be watching out for you when its close to med call up time..and there is much palpitation and anxiety in the air...and you can still maintain this momentum of yours. ..If not! I am gonna have problems with you grin.
Just kidding
seriously u got me laffing my ass out oga mi grin grin....believe me bro,i have witnessed bigger tension dan dis one cdhc has to offer!!!...nd d tension is abt life and death thingy!!!....you can watch out for me but believe me God aint sleeping!!!...my medics will surely cum at d right time its suppose to nd if it doesnt den i will take it as a test of faith grin grin...take shadrach,messiac,nd abnigo's story 4 example...am sure if it were any one of us here on dis forum!! we go don dy piss 4 body saying "God they are about to throw us into d furnace,oya cum save us na" shocked shocked.... buh God didnt save dem nt until dey were thrown in....i guess we all know d storygrin grin..God dat did dat mighty tin wont now do dis comon thiny/kekere visa....its a big insult to God's personality...God aint sleeping bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: seriously u got me laffing my ass out oga mi grin grin....believe me bro,i have witnessed bigger tension dan dis one cdhc has to offer!!!...nd d tension is abt life and death thingy!!!....you can watch out for me but believe me God aint sleeping!!!...my medics will surely cum at d right time its suppose to nd if it doesnt den i will take it as a test of faith grin grin...take shadrach,messiac,nd abnigo's story 4 example...am sure if it were any one of us here on dis forum!! we go don dy piss 4 body saying "God they are about to throw us into d furnace,oya cum save us na" shocked shocked.... buh God didnt save dem nt until dey were thrown in....i guess we all know d storygrin grin..God dat did dat mighty tin wont now do dis comon thiny/kekere visa....its a big insult to God's personality...God aint sleeping bro....
Nice one bro...wishing you the very best..your heart desires granted by the only wise God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
mehn!!! I dont know why ladies on nairaland seem to runaway while they discover ChriGo is over 80years old wen dey c my pix and chat on watsapp...make i kuku post my pix here 2 create dat awarenessgrin....am tired of dem running away cuz am still single and bouncing!!! grin grin.....Tanx 4 ur understanding ladiesgrin grin....

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sir P!:

170k even off peak is a tight squeeze .. Maybe 200k is more realistic off peak , but now is peak season so its much more .. sometimes spending a little more for better comfort over such distance is worth it so you don't have to spend a week+ recuperating .
Abu o grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dats me ladies!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
I smell goodnews.
All around us.
Goodluck Guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Lucky don...I sight you;Indeed I salute you sir but its high time you visited CDHC.God will surprise you by his mercy.
@Chrisgo...Oga mi you have indeed made the house lively amid tension since you came on board...#Standing ovation for you sir# I would love to be on the same plane with you come winter by his mercy. cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchechuwku: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
teexzle:
Ok then its worth d wait..red river is cool..doubt if ontario is d abuja of naija oo..ontario=lagos, vancouver=abuja, alberta=port harcourt, IMO tho
teexzle y u dey fall my hand na undecided......ontario=mushin, alberta=oshodi, vancouver=ojuelegba, saskatchuwan=orile, manitoba=bariga, quebec=iyanapaja, british colombia=ojota, nuvavut= ikorodu, yukon=ajegunle shocked .....yes no lekki,vi,ikoyi!!!tongue.....is canada dis local...hmmm!!!..pls dnt crucify me 4 dis na joke oo!!! grin grin........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.