Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588554 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: mail ur number 2 chrigolex@gmail.com i go hit u on watsapp
hope u don grab am?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Madam Aduke02 have i tapped frm ya blessing If no please indicate now abeg grin grin...Tapping 80% off ya blessings wouldnt b a bad idea grin grin ....omo!! C as she tear race comot 4 forum grin grin ...oya i go just tap 20% grin grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: Bro is ur pdf software version 4.2 ....dats way oldskul ooo grin grin....download 9.0 upward version then u'r good 2 go grin grin....as for ur sencond question..these are forms u have to download on cic website and fill grin...d checklist is just to help u kip track of ur docx in order....once u fill or provide any docx on ur checklist den mark it grin...bro so u wana go paper route ....all well and gud we shall all get fast response with gud news grin grin....

Bro yesso na paper route I wan do ooo,werin u feel,ainnt it good,cos na january 2014 session I dey go for oo.abeg weerin u feel.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Gold_jnr: hope u don grab am?
Yep grab am bro ...i change numbers my brogrin grin dont ask why!! Please send ur digit oga mi.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2013
clow:

Bro yesso na paper route I wan do ooo,werin u feel,ainnt it good,cos na january 2014 session I dey go for oo.abeg weerin u feel.
yep paper route is gud bro buh if u'r planning on submiting by late sept or october den go online route biko!!!grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2013
Omo!!! See as my internet connection dey behave like dis Vlipsrsealed's ....ahhh!!! shocked ....house please dont tell oga GboyegaD dis!!!...lets kip dis secret grin grin....Tanx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2013
dict4alpha:
Ok sis, just get set to hit d house with ur good news soonest. You no fit carry last na. Looking 4ward to your testimony very soon.
Thanks bros. I wish you all the very best,friend!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by padolife(f): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello house,

I submitted my application in July for the winter session. Unfortunately, i did not submit a letter of introduction from my employers because it came in late. Now that i have it, how do i submit the document in addition to my already submitted docx. I submitted paper at vfs, lagos.

Help, house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2013
As a TRV awaitee having concluded my medicals on the 25th and resubmitted my passport on the 27th of My, I would like to shed light on some things which have been unconfirmed for some time now in this forum. The following conclusion is based on inquiry from CDHC and the hospitals carrying out the medicals.

1. ALL MEDICALS ARE FORWARDED TO FRANCE AFTER BEING CARRIED OUT HERE
2. THE PROCESSING TIM IN FRANCE RANGES FROM 2weeks and above.
3. IF NOT ASKED TO PAY TUITION, THE MEDICAL STAGE IS INDEED 80% LINE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR TRV : as we were told after inquiry at CDHC that it was the medicals that was the only thing left to approve the visa.

Congrats to all those who have been issued their visas. Good luck to all the awaitees and medical hopefuls. For those who have been rejected, it isn't the end of the world, take advantage of the online means of application (2months + processing time) and repackage and reapply. Be a fighter.

To all the silent followers of the forum, dont hesitate to share your views and opinions here on the forum and most importantly questions. Don't be a silent follower till only wen kasala don burst. There is nothing wrong with running a cross check of your docs before submission here for the more experienced members of the house to comment. For all you may know, this forum may actually be stronger than the greater percentage of agencies out there.

God bless and happy weekend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Sir P!:
Folks who have gotten their trv and even those who have gotten medicals start addressing the issue of flight ticket , the few available tickets are very expensive , I've been around since early June but chose to leave my ticket purchase back to ca late as I felt business class seats aren't pressurised , I was wrong ,ended up paying more than I would have if I had bought earlier so guys act fast ! May God grant our heart desires
i was just doimg the sam thing dis morning. tryna get a ticket and dey r all on the high side. but after digging deep i found dis travelwebsite that av tickets 4 as low as 170k...........http://www.travelstart.com.ng/.. wonder why travel agents av cheap flights compared to the airline itself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: yep paper route is gud bro buh if u'r planning on submiting by late sept or october den go online route biko!!!grin grin

Baba thanx oooo,Nice 1,I wud be submitting this week we entering,hopefully.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2013
@clow n padolife ...pls I need your details for my TEAM winter list.All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Hmm,you sure say no be all this kabu kabu planes .cos the ones I checked are bout 350-410k.

shayi12:
i was just doimg the sam thing dis morning. tryna get a ticket and dey r all on the high side. but after digging deep i found dis travelwebsite that av tickets 4 as low as 170k...........http://www.travelstart.com.ng/.. wonder why travel agents av cheap flights compared to the airline itself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2013
grin @ kabu kabu plane...buh 170k to canny that's impossible..buh again nothing is impossible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yomisley: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2013
does anyone knows how many months visa canada dey give people for TRV. SINGLE ENTRY AND MULTIPLE ENTRY.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2013
laureek: Hmm,you sure say no be all this kabu kabu planes .cos the ones I checked are bout 350-410k.

@Shayi12
I would advice to link d airlines directly to check for reservation. U must also be sure before paying that the airline u wld be boarding is not transiting the USA if not ull be needing a transit visa. Processing a transit visa may take all ur time. Am a victim, though I was able Tto redirect the flight but I cldnt get a suitable schedule and has left me with no option than to miss the orientation and first weekk of lectue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Huzzie: @clow n padolife ...pls I need your details for my TEAM winter list.All the best

Humber college,january 2014.
Paper Route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2013
shayi12:

I'd advice you look carefully , lagos to Toronto in Aug at 170 k is impossible if you ask me .. Most economy tickets I saw were like 3000 and business was about 6- 7000 dollars ,, then again you might just be lucky ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2013
laureek: Hmm,you sure say no be all this kabu kabu planes .cos the ones I checked are bout 350-410k.

The ones you saw are on the high side because this is peak period. Yes flights can get as low as 170k during off peak and even lower. Pls don't waste your money looking for 410k flights. You can put that moni to better use. For me it better to enter a kabu kabu flight and save a whopping 250k than enter a classy flight that will finish my hard earned cash. Just my 50 kobo anyway. One luv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2013
All the best. YOLO. Peace!!!
Chatters:

The ones you saw are on the high side because this is peak period. Yes flights can get as low as 170k during off peak and even lower. Pls don't waste your money looking for 410k flights. You can put that moni to better use. For me it better to enter a kabu kabu flight and save a whopping 250k than enter a classy flight that will finish my hard earned cash. Just my 50 kobo anyway. One luv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2013
Chatters:

170k even off peak is a tight squeeze .. Maybe 200k is more realistic off peak , but now is peak season so its much more .. sometimes spending a little more for better comfort over such distance is worth it so you don't have to spend a week+ recuperating .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2013
clow:

Humber college,january 2014.
Paper Route.
Tnx...UG or PGD, and pls update me with d date wen u submit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
[b]TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
3. Clow PG Humber August ? Paper route
4. Teexzle PG Lambton
5. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
6. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
7. Janut PG UoRegina
8. Humanshado PG UBC
9. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Kicon PG centennial college
11. Teapea UG MUN
12. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
13. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
14. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
15. EMEKS86 UG UNB
16. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
17. Soweto ?
18. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
19. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
20. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
21. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
22.Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
23. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
24. Adim02 PG Niagara College
25. Kunsoft PG Lambton/Fanshawe/Red river

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
3. Clow ? Humber August ? Paper route
4. Teexzle PG Lambton
5. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
6. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
7. Janut PG UoRegina
8. Humanshado PG UBC
9. Meyson UG UoRegina
10. Kicon PG centennial college
11. Teapea UG MUN
12. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
13. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
14. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
15. EMEKS86 UG UNB
16. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
17. Soweto ?
18. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
19. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
20. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
21. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
22.Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
23. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
24. Adim02 PG Niagara College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Nuendo: As a TRV awaitee having concluded my medicals on the 25th and resubmitted my passport on the 27th of My, I would like to shed light on some things which have been unconfirmed for some time now in this forum. The following conclusion is based on inquiry from CDHC and the hospitals carrying out the medicals.

1. ALL MEDICALS ARE FORWARDED TO FRANCE AFTER BEING CARRIED OUT HERE
2. THE PROCESSING TIM IN FRANCE RANGES FROM 2weeks and above.
3. IF NOT ASKED TO PAY TUITION, THE MEDICAL STAGE IS INDEED 80% LINE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR TRV : as we were told after inquiry at CDHC that it was the medicals that was the only thing left to approve the visa.

Congrats to all those who have been issued their visas. Good luck to all the awaitees and medical hopefuls. For those who have been rejected, it isn't the end of the world, take advantage of the online means of application (2months + processing time) and repackage and reapply. Be a fighter.

To all the silent followers of the forum, dont hesitate to share your views and opinions here on the forum and most importantly questions. Don't be a silent follower till only wen kasala don burst. There is nothing wrong with running a cross check of your docs before submission here for the more experienced members of the house to comment. For all you may know, this forum may actually be stronger than the greater percentage of agencies out there.

God bless and happy weekend.
You STILL BELIEVE this France story?? Its not true...It only has a measure of truth for those pursuing PR and federal skilled workers programme....a doctor friend did his medicals on the 1st of May....and was told the route of the results...Nothing done there is getting to France....think about it...Your details are ready for approval...someone isnt just doing what he or she ought to be doing per time!
Besides, I called consultant practice and the Lady told me my results have been sent to CDHC (within 4 days).I even asked the radiographer questions on who interprets our results like the chest x-ray and she gave me details of the doc (the doc is in naija!). I am resuming upper Monday. ..so I have decided that I will storm embassy latest Thursday....and I believe I will pick my TRV..if you are close enough and dont have that much time..I will advise you do the same.
My friend left for Canny last sunday...while preparing...He met the son of a "strong man"...the guy got his TRV in two weeks (from date of submission to medicals to TRV).
And the guy made some staggering statements (which arent for pub consumption).
So Nuendo, If you can, storm the embassy next week (that's if u arnt called today sef) and go pick your TRV!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2013

Yeah....most of those agents are crooks....after payment..they will cancel booking without any prior info and be requested to pay extra. ..they will keep doing that to you until you eventually pay what the airlines posted.
Guy that 170k fit be scam.
Its to lure you...watch out!
That's the current story of wakanow. com...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2013
my brother, i just told you what i confirmed from CDHC direct and the hospital (consultant's practice)
kjbobo:
You STILL BELIEVE this France story?? Its not true...It only has a measure of truth for those pursuing PR and federal skilled workers programme....a doctor friend did his medicals on the 1st of May....and was told the route of the results...Nothing done there is getting to France....think about it...Your details are ready for approval...someone isnt just doing what he or she ought to be doing per time!
Besides, I called consultant practice and the Lady told me my results have been sent to CDHC (within 4 days).I even asked the radiographer questions on who interprets our results like the chest x-ray and she gave me details of the doc (the doc is in naija!). I am resuming upper Monday. ..so I have decided that I will storm embassy latest Thursday....and I believe I will pick my TRV..if you are close enough and dont have that much time..I will advise you do the same.
My friend left for Canny last sunday...while preparing...He met the son of a "strong man"...the guy got his TRV in two weeks (from date of submission to medicals to TRV).
And the guy made some staggering statements (which arent for pub consumption).
So Nuendo, If you can, storm the embassy next week (that's if u arnt called today sef) and go pick your TRV!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2013
however, they where you might be right is that they (consultant practice) may us the France issue as an excuse. Because upon visit to the embassy they said that the medical results hadn't gotten to them yet , which led us to the hospital in which they said they had forwarded the results to France and that France is where the results are collated, processed and forwarded to the respective embassies. If this is a lie, then it is somewhere between CDHC and the Hospital.

Nuendo: my brother, i just told you what i confirmed from CDHC direct and the hospital (consultant's practice)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Chatters:

I disagree with you...Entering kabu kabu flight has sent some people to early grave oooo....The truth is if you got enough. .enjoy yourself...Life is meant to be enjoyed not endured!
My advise to those flying for the first time...If you can afford it..Get a good airline and enjoy the trip!
Cos you arnt gonna be in that state again (flying for the first time).
As much as you can..
Enjoy it!
If you set your heart at it. .God will provide it...its a mindset!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2013
I am out of town now, resumption date is 5th of Sept . I want to wait till almost exactly 3 weeks after my medicals (done 25th July) before i hit CDHC again. I believe that from 3 weeks and above, I would have a case as per my resumption etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2013
padolife: Hello house,

I submitted my application in July for the winter session. Unfortunately, i did not submit a letter of introduction from my employers because it came in late. Now that i have it, how do i submit the document in addition to my already submitted docx. I submitted paper at vfs, lagos.

Help, house.
bro u can still submit it ke!!!....dia is room 4 document update....just go 2 VAC nd do dat grin grin....what date did u submit And which institution...Tanx...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2013
I Get your point o...hope you aren't crossed with me? Its just funny that there different rules for different folks...would have believed the story.If my friend didnt share with me details of the guy that applied for VISA and got everything done in two weeks! Na wa! Naija go always be naija!
Nuendo: however, they where you might be right is that they (consultant practice) may us the France issue as an excuse. Because upon visit to the embassy they said that the medical results hadn't gotten to them yet , which led us to the hospital in which they said they had forwarded the results to France and that France is where the results are collated, processed and forwarded to the respective embassies. If this is a lie, then it is somewhere between CDHC and the Hospital.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.