Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (592760 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Aduke02: Many congratulations! May God Almighty perfect the rest for you!

AMEN! IJN!!

Fire!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
FANSHAWE COLLEGE JAN2014 PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
kayconsult: I WANT USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY A VERY BIG CONGRATS TO @ earthgreenersM AND Playpays.

I PRAY THAT OTHERS RESUMING FOR FALL SESSION AND HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THERE MEDICALS WOULD BE REMEMBERED FOR GOOD SOON.IJN....AMEN

THE HOPEFULS (Fall 2013)

1) Da-range: April 29
2) luckydon: May 2
3) bumfem: May 7
4) onuawuchi: May 7
5) librasat: May 7
6) galala123: May 7
7) joeblack62: May 21
8 ) tebenezer80: May 28
9) freshdude: May 30
10) adewaleafolabi: May 30
11) kayconsult: May 31
12) ancient1: June 4
13) efosa12345: June 13
14) donteejay: June 20
15) Akanmu2013: June 28
Cdhc are really jumping like frog ooo shocked (note VO in d house:not an insult)....c as dem abandon april/may applicant cum dy dish out june applicant medics instruction....hmmm!!! It is well guys God will surely backdate 4 ur sake grin grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kicon: Good day my good people,
Please I need you advise if am good to go with it. My sponsor printed the bank statement on the 11th of July ,2013 while I printed mine 15TH of this month and I intend to submitted on the 26th of this month.

Thank you and God bless Nairalanders.
bro yawa!!!...u'r not gud 2 go grin grin....tell ur sponsor to print anoda statement...it shuld b within d month u wana submit....pls provide d date u submitted in case u change ur mind on submitting anoda date....plus instituition....tanxgrin grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
guttentag: Broda Thanks for you information!! Pls i want to no if my employer can stand as my sponsor? If want to sponsor my self like how much will i have in my account? Pls which document do i need to take long with me?

Thanks for your assistance
Yep why not bros...ur employers can stand as ur sponsorgrin....dy only need to provide details like company account statement,tax clearance,ur employment letter,payslip,etc....if u get sum amount 4 ur bank account like say 500k or 1m or higher den u can also support it wit that.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by melodytoda: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Thanks ChriGo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by melodytoda: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: bros!!! Dis visa palava vary oo...sum got there visa within 2months,sum within 4months,sum within 6months,and sum within one months and sum weeks grin ...depends on how straight forward and how quick verifiable ur docx are.... We're all hopeful in God

Thank you my broda......I pray make this one join the 2 months ones o. And its just visit visa, not study permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
miss bon: FANSHAWE COLLEGE JAN2014 PG
have u submitted to d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2013
melodytoda:

Thank you my broda......I pray make this one join the 2 months ones o. And its just visit visa, not study permit.
Bro no pray make e join d 2months grin grin...visit visa process alot more faster...buh worst u hear frm dem is 3months....check dis to know more www.cic.gc.ca ....its nt like d student own wia dem go jst hold docx 4 almost 4-6months...It is well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2013
earthgreeners:

name approved...... Thanks Boss.. make I list the documents wey I submit...

My Supervisor sef sent email to CIC yesterday
Seriously!!! Just wondering why cdhc go jump like frog 4 ur sake shocked while thousands of apr/may applications are still hanging on there...i know dis is definitely God at workgrin grin...but could it be the email ur supervisor sent.....just wondering ni oo cuz me sef dey tink to tell my supervisor make e mail cdhcgrin grin make dem land me(july applicant) my medics sharpally grin grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2013
earthgreeners: All praise to almighty Allah...

I just gat email from CIC..... Medical instruction dropped

Applied > June 11th at VFS
University of Manitoba
Alhamdulillah... So happy for you bro.. M still hopeful to Allah for my meds instruct...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2013
@honourableseyi

Yes I was denied,applied for Diploma in Welding

Submitted d following,

LOA
Receipt of confirmation n health insurance
My SOA of wiv balance of 3m
My CAC docs
6 months tax clearance
WAEC certi
Sch testimony
University profile as LASU no gre graduate men
Letter from my employer(weekend work)

Dazall

Who's your admission officer?Ms LeBlanc?

Wat course are u going for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by femianiyi: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Please, those with past experiences with delay in medicals,whereby resumption date is fast approaching should kindly advice me on what step to take whether to defer or wait till the cdhc respond.I'm just worried cos its been exactly 14 weeks since i submitted my application. Pls, anyone with similar situation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Kicon: Good day my good people,
Please I need you advise if am good to go with it. My sponsor printed the bank statement on the 11th of July ,2013 while I printed mine 15TH of this month and I intend to submitted on the 26th of this month.

Thank you and God bless Nairalanders.

Please Tell you sponsor to print another statement of account.
It shuld be within the present month or end of the prior month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2013
House help me shout Halleluya!!!....I really wana appreciate baba God oo.....am so so hapi right now mehn!!!grin grin....i cant believe dis!!! grin grin....baba God has done it 4 me again ooogrin....u guys dont really know how hapi i am rite now......I will b getting my medics instruction soon grin grin......hehehe...see dem!!! dey tink say i don get medics tongue .....U think say na only pipo wey get medic/trv sabi tank baba God ni....abeg park well make i tank my baba God jare grin grin.......if u guys believe say God na sure banka oya make una start 2 dy congratulate me now oo grin grin......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2013
House, Good Morning, pls help me with a list of documents required for visa application or better still the link in part 1;2 or 3 were it was listed. Thanx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2013
dommakavelli:

Please Tell you sponsor to print another statement of account.
It shuld be within the present month or end of the prior month.
sorry boss tot he said 11th of august ni sha!!!...see as over joyness dey kill me grin grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2013
PlayPays: Somebody shout Halleluyah!!!!!!!
HALLELUYAH
Yall remember I went to cdch on thursday to make enquiry about my App and I was told its still within the processing time, I guess they forgot to tell me something; that I'll get my medical instruction today.
This is definition of miracle and evidence of God's doing. The mail came in few hours ago without tuition nor board and I've just been smiling since then.
Thanks to you yes you for the encouragements and advises.
I pray God that answereth prayers will surely answer the rest of medical hopefuls and will also complete mine that he started.
Submitted June 13 via Vfs.

CONGRATS BRO...though the instruction for payment of tuition and board doesn't come with the mail...so wait till you get ur package before you continue ur smile...

Ur application is on the fastest processing lane likewise that of earthgreeners...lucky you guys...

Those on the other lanes (keke napeps, buses, lorries and trailers), exercise more patience and keep praying...God'll see us all thru...getting a TRV is what matters @ d end of the race the delay notwithstanding...ebe onye oso ruru ka onye ije ga-eru...

Happy sunday friends...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2013
Onye oma:

CONGRATS BRO...though the instruction for payment of tuition and board doesn't come with the mail...so wait till you get ur package before you continue ur smile...

Ur application is on the fastest processing lane likewise that of earthgreeners...lucky you guys...

Those on the other lanes (keke napeps, buses, lorries and trailers), exercise more patience and keep praying...God'll see us all thru...getting a TRV is what matters @ d end of the race the delay notwithstanding...ebe onye oso ruru ka onye ije ga-eru...

Happy sunday friends...

"ebe onye oso ruru ka onye ije ga-eru.."
Meaning?? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo: sorry boss tot he said 11th of august ni sha!!!...see as over joyness dey kill me grin grin....

No yawa.
Jes try to modify ur post so that it won't mislead future members
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2013
adonisvg: House, Good Morning, pls help with a list of documents required for visa application, pls or better still the link in part 1;2 or 3 where its listed. Thanx.
bros if u b superman den u can go tru part 1,2,3.. grin grin..but if not then part 4 alone is enuff haba!!! U won fry ya eyes....if part 4 is also 2 much 4 u 2 read den mail me on chrigolex@gmail.com....would send d list to u grin...i plan on sending it to sum1 buh my internet conection dy behave like dis VO's shocked...house again please dont tell oga gboyegaD dis grin grin....tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2013
dommakavelli:

Meaning?? grin
Yea meaning...am in planet mars rite nw sum1 pls bring me back to earth undecided ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2013
adonisvg: House, Good Morning, pls help me with a list of documents required for visa application or better still the link in part 1;2 or 3 were it was listed. Thanx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2013
dommakavelli:

No yawa.
Jes try to modify ur post so that it won't mislead future members
hi hi captain searching 4 d post now!!! grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2013
dommakavelli:

Meaning?? grin

It means that where the person that ran reached is where the person that walked all the way will reach...

It means that where the dude that drives Lambogini or Ferrari reaches is where another guy that drives Keke napep or bicycle will reach...

It means that even if one's application takes 3 months to be called for medicals,he'll still arrive in the same Canny with the one that submitted his application and got his medical instruction/TRV within 2 weeks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo: House help me shout Halleluya!!!....I really wana appreciate baba God oo.....am so so hapi right now mehn!!!grin grin....i cant believe dis!!! grin grin....baba God has done it 4 me again ooogrin....u guys dont really know how hapi i am rite now......I will b getting my medics instruction soon grin grin......hehehe...see dem!!! dey tink say i don get medics tongue .....U think say na only pipo wey get medic/trv sabi tank baba God ni....abeg park well make i tank my baba God jare grin grin.......if u guys believe say God na sure banka oya make una start 2 dy congratulate me now oo grin grin......

Lol. You ehn. I knew you were up to something.

Let's keep praising and thanking God in all seasons. He's a man of all seasons: Pre-TRV, TRV and pro-TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by log1(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2013
earthgreeners: All praise to almighty Allah...

I just gat email from CIC..... Medical instruction dropped

Applied > June 11th at VFS
University of Manitoba
Congrat omo egba.. Now the journey is becoming clearer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo: bros if u b superman den u can go tru part 1,2,3.. grin grin..but if not then part 4 alone is enuff haba!!! U won fry ya eyes....if part 4 is also 2 much 4 u 2 read den mail me on chrigolex@gmail.com....would send d list to u grin...i plan on sending it to sum1 buh my internet conection dy behave like dis VO's shocked...house again please dont tell oga gboyegaD dis grin grin....tanx
thanks bro,i just sent you an email now.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2013
Morning NL,
Am new here but mst confess av learnt lots in thz past days.... Kudos. Got an admission to a college in canada and meant to pay 1st semester tuition b4 aug30, av not applied for visa + stil gathering my item list. Wat do u advise. Thanks
Then I af difficulties downloadn d study permit questionnaire form + issues wt d family form sm said 1 z 2010 and oda 2013. Cud provide my email any1 who hv it can kind drop it thr.
iopasanya@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo:
it worked finally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2013
greatheights: Morning NL,
Am new here but mst confess av learnt lots in thz past days.... Kudos. Got an admission to a college in canada and meant to pay 1st semester tuition b4 aug30, av not applied for visa + stil gathering my item list. Wat do u advise. Thanks
Then I af difficulties downloadn d study permit questionnaire form + issues wt d family form sm said 1 z 2010 and oda 2013. Cud provide my email any1 who hv it can kind drop it thr.
iopasanya@gmail.com
Bros be careful d way u drop ur email here!! grin grin...bokoharam mite just go drop bomb dia grin grin....anyways check www.cic.gc.ca nd download dia...make sure ur internet conection is working well...pls which college is dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2013
adonisvg: .
Bros not working bitibawo!!!hope say u no copy the dots wit d email Anyway here is it again chrigolex@gmail.com grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.