Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603561 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Siga: ...Upset right now... Arsenal currently loosing... #upset... angry
Oga Siga. ..I am suprised you are expecting anything new this season. .when others are busy sowing bountifully..your coach (a celeb of mediocrity) is expecting big things to happen by magic...watching the match also ,though a chelsea fan, I enjoy watching Wenger and Arsenal suffer!
Sorry Oga Siga grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
kjbobo:
Oga Siga. ..I am suprised you are expecting anything new this season. .when others are busy sowing bountifully..your coach (a celeb of mediocrity) is expecting big things to happen by magic...watching the match also ,though a chelsea fan, I enjoy watching Wenger and Arsenal suffer!
Sorry Oga Siga grin
...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
earthgreeners: All praise to almighty Allah...

I just gat email from CIC..... Medical instruction dropped

Applied > June 11th at VFS
University of Manitoba

May Allah continue to guide you and help you all the way. You deserve it brother. Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
earthgreeners: I know naw.. I just dey volunteer sir
Okay sir...got you...Luckydon abeg hook up with earthgreeners oo (please dont wait for him to finish basking in the euphoria oo grin...na now you fit send am anything, even toilet runs. .. grin)
Thanks earthgreeners. ...great man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
...@earthgreeners... I am still happy for u ...but Wenger has successfully ruined my weekend...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Siga: ...@earthgreeners... I am still happy for u ...but Wenger has successfully ruined my weekend...
that Ijebu man need to start investing in world class players
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
earthgreeners: that Ijebu man need to start investing in world class players
Just leave the man...reminds me of the true definition of insanity...He is doing the same thing the same old way and expecting a different result!
Telling media last week that if they see any player better than his current crop....they should point at such that he will buy...and I am seeing his first eleven today and I am wondering. ..and I hope Suarez his watching (also hoping he saw Liverpool stoke).sure the guy go quickly go beg rogers grin
So are looking to explore the med option I sighted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You are welcome to Canada . . . See you around - Congrats, bring me gala oh
Bros, no shaking. Gala go repete for you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2013

University of Manitoba

Congrats bro , you really deserve it .. START LOOKING FOR A TICKET
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nuendo: As a TRV awaitee having concluded my medicals on the 25th and resubmitted my passport on the 27th of My, I would like to shed light on some things which have been unconfirmed for some time now in this forum. The following conclusion is based on inquiry from CDHC and the hospitals carrying out the medicals.

1. ALL MEDICALS ARE FORWARDED TO FRANCE AFTER BEING CARRIED OUT HERE
2. THE PROCESSING TIM IN FRANCE RANGES FROM 2weeks and above.
3. IF NOT ASKED TO PAY TUITION, THE MEDICAL STAGE IS INDEED 80% LINE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR TRV : as we were told after inquiry at CDHC that it was the medicals that was the only thing left to approve the visa.

Congrats to all those who have been issued their visas. Good luck to all the awaitees and medical hopefuls. For those who have been rejected, it isn't the end of the world, take advantage of the online means of application (2months + processing time) and repackage and reapply. Be a fighter.

To all the silent followers of the forum, dont hesitate to share your views and opinions here on the forum and most importantly questions. Don't be a silent follower till only wen kasala don burst. There is nothing wrong with running a cross check of your docs before submission here for the more experienced members of the house to comment. For all you may know, this forum may actually be stronger than the greater percentage of agencies out there.

God bless and happy weekend.
Nice one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Khodry(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls aus was does it take to get a scholarship for graduate study in canada precisely Msc in engineering field?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Congrats bro. We'll meet in Calgary by God's special grace..

dict4alpha: I've now received the email from the embassy specifically informing me that my visa has been approved. Getting set to storm VFS for my passport. I'll be back...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2013

University of Manitoba
Otunba Earthgreener,I have always known that u will conquer easily,Hurray on ur Trv soonest.Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
@earthgreener....CONGRATS! May God make the rest of the journey a smooth one...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Earthgreener. Congratulations. May this be the key to other medical doors. Insha Jesus!

@Siga. Arsenal has only done what they do best: lose. Europa League all the way this time.

As for me, Kano Pillars all the way...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
shout out to my Big hommie earthgreeners. dude i told ya.! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
@ earthgreener...congrats bro,happy to hear that.

@hourableseyi..got admitted to NBCC but VO talk say

No travel history
No purpose of vist
Nt a bonafide student

Defering to sept 2014 thou,wat stage are u @?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Congrat earthgreener, I celebrate with you. See you at the Top. Arsenal for life no shaking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
ChriGo: teexzle y u dey fall my hand na undecided......ontario=mushin, alberta=oshodi, vancouver=ojuelegba, saskatchuwan=orile, manitoba=bariga, quebec=iyanapaja, british colombia=ojota, nuvavut= ikorodu, yukon=ajegunle shocked .....yes no lekki,vi,ikoyi!!!tongue.....is canada dis local...hmmm!!!..pls dnt crucify me 4 dis na joke oo!!! grin grin........

Yes oo bro. Isiro loko dido.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Khodry: Pls aus was does it take to get a scholarship for graduate study in canada precisely Msc in engineering field?
Bro anytime i hear d word scholarship i dey always vex angry...cuz i aint eligible for one angry...bro if ur cgpa is 3.5 - 5.0 den u might b lucky to get 1 cheesy...if not den otumopo might fetch u 1 cheesy cheesy....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Chrigo bro i dey feel ur gingering. Biko carryon nofin does U! More goodnews LOADING...wish u all a happy wkend#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2013

University of Manitoba

So happy for you, bro.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
kjbobo:
Thanks...Yea. .I love your spirit...we will get there!

Thanks, bro.

Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
@gboyegad..I v a ? 4u as regards waterloo cos I knw u applied to the sch, did u look for a prof yourself or the sch provided one, when did u hear frm the school, was it afta the deadline of feb 1..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:
@Chrigo bro i dey feel ur gingering. Biko carryon nofin does U! More goodnews LOADING...wish u all a happy wkend#
grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by logoza(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
earthgreeners:

I don't have a national ID card. what do you suggest....

U can go with ur drivers license (current or expired),Voters card or ur work IdCard.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Oga earthgreeners...i dy pop jedi jedi here 4 ya sake grin grin...Shey make i send u d bill later....i don dy on top d 5th one oo grin grin...shey make i continue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Somebody shout Halleluyah!!!!!!!
HALLELUYAH
Yall remember I went to cdch on thursday to make enquiry about my App and I was told its still within the processing time, I guess they forgot to tell me something; that I'll get my medical instruction today.
This is definition of miracle and evidence of God's doing. The mail came in few hours ago without tuition nor board and I've just been smiling since then.
Thanks to you yes you for the encouragements and advises.
I pray God that answereth prayers will surely answer the rest of medical hopefuls and will also complete mine that he started.
Submitted June 13 via Vfs.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2013

University of Manitoba
Big congrats,bro.So happy for ya. God is ever faithful.Shaytan na BIG LIAR!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
PlayPays: Somebody shout Halleluyah!!!!!!!
HALLELUYAH
Yall remember I went to cdch on thursday to make enquiry about my App and I was told its still within the processing time, I guess they forgot to tell me something; that I'll get my medical instruction today.
This is definition of miracle and evidence of God's doing. The mail came in few hours ago without tuition nor board and I've just been smiling since then.
Thanks to you yes you for the encouragements and advises.
I pray God that answereth prayers will surely answer the rest of medical hopefuls and will also complete mine that he started.
Submitted June 13 via Vfs.
Ahhh twuale fun baba....baba my hands are up ooo grin grin...shey ko wa le abi ko durosoke grin grin....bro i told u dat u will get a sexy response frm dis guys grin grin....God has indeed bin sexy wit us so far grin grin.....i pray we all get sexy response frm God grin....so hapi 4 u....oga galala,lucky don nd rest on list abeg make una go inquire abt una status too oo.....mehn!!! Am enjoying dis week grin grin....bro shey make i add ya bill 2 d jedi jedi wey i dy pop 4 earthgreeners Una go pay my money oo grin grin...c my bros oo shocked ...u tink say i go 4get...I tap frm ya blessing jor cheesy cheesy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bashtec9: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2013

University of Manitoba
Congrat ooo Masha Allah great things dey await u

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.