Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589647 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gold_jnr: Kai..... Oga chrigo @ d top go kill person for here oo grin grin... I don laff so teeeyyyy na mess i come mess. grin grin grin.... Oh Oga chrigo u knw pami fun mama mi... Ap so funny... Like that brova
bros abeg oo!!! shocked shocked...no sorphocate d house wit ya mess oo grin grin....I just dy try cheer my ogas wey neva get medics ni oo grin grin....God aint sleeping!! grin grin....am sure dis week will be fruitfulgringrin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
PlayPays: House, pls what time is best to arrive at the hospital for medical and does anyone know a cheap hotel nearby the hospitals in Ikoyi

arrive anything around 3am at most 4am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo: Bros sorry abt ur dad..may his soul find resting place in da bossom of d Lord...Amen....buh bros u go sabi display 4 picx wella oogrin...cuz u 2 like displaygrin grin....cdch go look ya picx tire land u ur medics sharpally without checking other docx grin grin grin...i advice u apply with an SOA of zero balance cuz cdhc no go even bother look sef grin....bro ur pix and landed docx proof of home tie is enuff grin grin d land survey,land use charge recipt in ur pops name is also okay.......but bros how do u explain 2 cdhc dat ur dad is late and why ur uncle in usa is sponsoring or has bin sponsoring u I guess dere's sumtin like death certificate if u have 1..oh!!shocked shocked sorry i 4got u av pics to displaygrin grin....I went to a state uni(am braggin) grin grin....dere ar peeps on this thread who applied with foriegn sponsors so there input to ur questions would b a treasuregrin grin......

Bro u Funny Die Aswear,I just dey laugh since,bbut thanx anyway.
Well he's my dad's younger Brother that's why he's sponsoring.
But all d same nyc 1.
Any1 else with helpful opinions should please contribute.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
luckchild: Hello Pals.
Im new here , i like to gain experience from you guys concerning canada visiting visa im getting a invisitation letter from a canada citizen friend to visit this coming xmas but i need to know where best to submit my application lagos or abuja ? and what're my chance of getting a visa and neccessary paper work document i'll be needing for my visa kind . im used to usa visa process but canada im totally new applicant and i need you all experiences to avoid bad news
Tufiapka!! shocked shocked...bros dis na gud news arena ooo grin grin...so let me 1st congratulate u oo grin grin...dia is nothing God cant do bro...even if u tell cdch u got invitation letter from ur enemy no yawa bro..u go still get d visa grin grin....go tru dis site www.cic.gc.ca and squeez out enuff info as u can den come back to ask your questions regarding what you dont understand....dis forum will put u tru grin grin...bros as u dy c me so i don get visa go mars,pluto,jupita b4 ooo grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't think there is anything wrong with your uncle sponsoring you especially that he's not just doing it.he's been the one all the while.I also think you should have some money in your account too and then a death certificate to back it up.u r good to go bro but some ogas @ the top here will have more suggestions

clow:

But all d same nyc 1.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
laureek: I don't think there is anything wrong with your uncle sponsoring you especially that he's not just doing it.he's been the one all the while.I also think you should have some money in your account too and then a death certificate to back it up.u r good to go bro but some ogas @ the top here will have more suggestions

Thanks,really appreciate,well I'm not too sure if I knw where d death cert is now,and don't think I have enough time to start searching for thhat as I would be submitting my application this week,but I have pictures from his burial in the form of a diary booklet with his name and picture on it,hope that will do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello Folks, am new here, please i need assistance, i would love to do my masters in canada, please abeg who know the process, which school cheap pass and area where job opportunity dey.. Na must person wey get B.Tech for computer go read computer for masters over there..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
clow:
Thanks,really appreciate,well I'm not too sure if I knw where d death cert is now,and don't think I have enough time to start searching for thhat as I would be submitting my application this week,but I have pictures from his burial in the form of a diary booklet with his name and picture on it,hope that will do.
bro since d picx is not a photoshoped picx den haba!! it will do grin grin.....i believe picx tells more story ....bro please put d emotional part of d picx dia oo grin grin....dis VO's too are humans oo grin grin....show dem pepper make dem cry dia balls out cheesy cheesy.....with dis!!, ur medics na sure banka grin grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo: bros we get usain bolt paper route and tyson gay online route grin grin....which do u tink is d fastest

No contest, usain wud bolt any route.
Thanks bro saw your mail. Realli appr8
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexymma1: Hello Folks, am new here, please i need assistance, i would love to do my masters in canada, please abeg who know the process, which school cheap pass and area where job opportunity dey.. Na must person wey get B.Tech for computer go read computer for masters over there..

Nope! Becos i hav B.Tech in computer science, but apply and got addmision to study M.sc industrial Mathematics. Am a trv awaitee, so u can c is nt a must but all depends on de schol to which u apply#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yomi74: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
femianiyi: Someone should help sheidlight on this pls, i got admitted @ seneca for 2013 fall semeter (PG), tuition fully paid and my application has been sent to cdhc since 9th of may but no medical call yet. My fear is this, my sis-inlaw is my sponsor, though i submitted all prove of tie i.e both marriage cert n wot av u. School is resuming by sept. 3rd, is der still hope?cos im alrdy fricking out dont know if to defer my admisn or wait to hear from cdhc...
@femianiyi also applied to seneca for the fall session,submitted my application on may 7,tuition and board fa whole year already paid and no medical call up till date,trying to storm d cdhc 2mao morning to make an enquiry based on my application,nice to know u also applied to seneca anywy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexymma1: Hello Folks, am new here, please i need assistance, i would love to do my masters in canada, please abeg who know the process, which school cheap pass and area where job opportunity dey.. Na must person wey get B.Tech for computer go read computer for masters over there..
Bros why not!! u can go and read msc ipad or m.tech tablet if dia's a course like dat in cannygrin grin......d point is, u can go for any computer related course if u want to grin grin......u can even go 4 oil nd gas msc course if u want to grin grin....but please wen applying 4 ur visa make sure u prove to cdhc u'r a bonifide student oo grin grin...gud luck....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
kunle-akogun:

Bros,jst realised its Certificate course o..u may have a point there but can't be sure thou

They don't offer 2 years welding tech diploma anymore o,jst checked dere site

I go lose $300 if I collect refund o n I can apply to anotha school

BUT

Do u tink it is adviseable to change course?if I get my LASU result,I can jst apply for a PGD program?may seem like desperation on my part thou
since when have you been denied? you can give the gap of 6 months before re-applying again.stick to your course since that is your area of specialization.but you can change the school if they are not having what you need.I will check my achive to see if i can come up with something.if u come out with any on your own side just let me know.computer science or information technology-diploma- is my prospective course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please which school did you apply and the process, can you guide me step by step
ceo mr ca$h:

Nope! Becos i hav B.Tech in computer science, but apply and got addmision to study M.sc industrial Mathematics. Am a trv awaitee, so u can c is nt a must but all depends on de schol to which u apply#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
clow:

Hey bro I'll advise u don't rush so to avoid mistakes in ur App, aint no bad in ur Uncle sponsoring u; infact he's the very best since he sponsored ur uni edu(pls add d evidences to ur app) and ur pops is late (pls make sure u provide d death cert, u shld be able to get another from NPC just within days).
My uncle of a different surename sponsored me and I didn't even provide enough documents about our relationship but his letter said it all so bro don't be worried.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
yomi_74: @femianiyi also applied to seneca for the fall session,submitted my application on may 7,tuition and board fa whole year already paid and no medical call up till date,trying to storm d cdhc 2mao morning to make an enquiry based on my application,nice to know u also applied to seneca anywy.
wow!! U applied wit ur full tuition and board reciept And still no medics ......reading dis 4 d 1st time!!! shocked.....those on scholarship sef don get medics....abeg wetin cdhc dy look 4 visa app sef i still dont know!! undecided....buh please who's ur sponsor and how much dy d account sir......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Any red river college applicant in the house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yomi74: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo: wow!! U applied wit ur full tuition and board reciept And still no medics ......reading dis 4 d 1st time!!! shocked.....those on scholarship sef don get medics....abeg wetin cdhc dy look 4 visa app sef i still dont know!! undecided....buh please who's ur sponsor and how much dy d account sir......
my step dad happens to ne ma sponsor,and we had abt 5m in d account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
yomi_74: my step dad happens to ne ma sponsor,and we had abt 5m in d account.
not a bad one bro....abeg storm/thurder/rain cdhc dis week to know abt ur app....am sure u will get it grin grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexymma1: Please which school did you apply and the process, can you guide me step by step

Ma sch is MUN. To apply jst visit dia website: www.mun.ca. Then go to graduate programs. Each graduate program has dia minimum entry requirements. Checks if you meet ur desired program requirements. The process is jst straightforward# lemme know if u needs anytin#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
yomi_74: uve been a nice dude chrigo,tnks for the motivation guess .God bless ur endeavours also.
bro wish i could use my megabyte to call u grin grin..buh i dont tink its possible grin grin cuz i only deal wit mb nd av got loads of itgrin grin....dis is more reason y i wana go canny make i pack dat dia knowlegde cum dis naija jare!! grin grin...are u on watsapp...will give u a call jst kiddin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
honourableseyi: since when have you been denied? you can give the gap of 6 months before re-applying again.stick to your course since that is your area of specialization.but you can change the school if they are not having what you need.I will check my achive to see if i can come up with something.if u come out with any on your own side just let me know.computer science or information technology-diploma- is my prospective course.

Denied 02082013

Jst gonna try find a nxt sch thou..

All those canny sch expensive die..ko easy been a self sponsor,googled d cheapest..its 9k for next year nw @ NBCC,terrible

Wen do u plan to submit ur visa app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
kunle-akogun:

Denied 02082013

Jst gonna try find a nxt sch thou..

All those canny sch expensive die..ko easy been a self sponsor,googled d cheapest..its 9k for next year nw @ NBCC,terrible

Wen do u plan to submit ur visa app?

Yes oo bros tuition fee 4 canny na kongfu grin grin....xpensive mehn!! Buh d best part is dat its all worth it at d end grin grin...as 4 me na enuff ghana must go i dy carry go dia. grin grin...i go drain dia knowledge comot 4 dia body kon cum back naija 2 bless my people wit it... grin grin....sori abt d denial bro...u'll get it dis time grin grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
kjbobo:
Hotels in Ikoyi will be quite expensive around Ikoyi. ..I will advise you stick up with a friend in Lagos and wake up very early..
My experience...I stayed with a friend in gbagada and woke up around 4a.m..got to consultant's practice around 5.20 but was still no4..People got there 3a.m!
I went with my ride and those that got there that early did too.
If its consultant's practice (which I prefer) they dont allow booking..they will tell you they attend to first ten people..although I discovered na pure lie! I found out they do 40 per day!
Asaju I found out allow booking..so make a choice.
I will say get there around 6.30 7 a.m and you will still be fine.

The day I did mine, I arrived @ to 9; when she told me of Zenith bank draft, I dashed out to do that + photocoping docs...when I got back it should be 10 a.m or little below that. I still got no. 31. Not trying to disagree with u o...just remembered my own xperience.
It better to go on time cos I ended up going by to 5

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
kjbobo:
Bros....this is very simple....These clinics are money making ventures. ..and they want your money...plus its a hospital saddled with responsibilities to carry out tests normally...worked in hospital for two years...and have never heard were someone will be sent back cos he wants to do medicals...its just logical...they collect your money...and if the person isnt called eventually...they chop the money...if yes...less work for them. .

So either way its win win for them!
I will just advise you chill if you are outside lag....its not worth the stress around this time

thanks just got into Lagos some minutes back. would visit CDHC tomorrow. hopefully I'd be able to state my case and get something tangible other than that they are processing it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
clow:

But all d same nyc 1.

Do you share the same surname with him?
if you don't have your dad's death cert just tell him to to state your relationship in his letter of sponsorship and Support it with an affidavit of sponsorship.

You should also state your relationship with him in your sop, you can say he has bin responsible for your upbringing and education since your dad passed away.

You can tell your mom to write a letter too. She should introduce your sponsor and state your relationship in the letter.

However, if you share the same surname with your sponsor, your mum's letter is not needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by guttentag(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Those who are married and got their visa to Canada! Pls guide me how to apply for visa and document needed, how prepare my self. I got admission to school. Every body in d house pray God will supply our needs in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonisvg(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
ChriGo:
bro, i got ur mail, i have replied u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dollypounds(f): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Gud evenin am a nu member in dis forum, I got admission into centennial college. And I av bin call for medical. Pls wat next and aw many wiks for visa to b out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2013
@ yomi_74

Stop dropping your contact details here for offline chat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.