Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589502 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2013
gerald24: Gud am @chrigo. I got ur reply. Tanks again, so ur advice is 4 me 2 check uni's dan college in terms of scholarship. Cos my reason goin 4 d scholarship program its becoz since 2010, i finished my SSCE, n wit nobody 2 4da me more, nd am nt growin any younger u knw. Am nw 19yrs. But am determined 2 4da no mata wot, 2 gv a hopd 2 my family. So bros u'v sin y i always go 4 scholarship program. N if u av any useful link 2 help i will be most great4ll. Tanks again awaitin thy reply and dis my email sud in case, Nnabuihegerald24@gmail.com
I Like ur spirit bro....i knw God is up to sum tin 4 ur sake....for now i can only confirm to u dat colleges dont grant entry scholarship but universities does....there is notin bad in trying out the uni's scholarship....but i would strictly advice u also look out for other country's scholarship e.g finland,norway,etc....its very easy to get their scholarship than canada's....i pray God guides ur step.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2013
that diva: @kjbobo, ever since i did the medicals on 2nd august and returned my passport, havent heard anything from them, i'm in lagos now and i'm going to cdhc this morning, so wats ur advise for me
Replied your p.m....send your number in the mail. .will give you a call!
All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Hello house,
Trying to check out ticket fares to canny but the prices I'm seeing are just too high o.Any idea of airlines with low fares? And is it ok for someone to get a one-way ticket?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2013
adewaleafolabi: This people no respond to my email. Now I go come she go con talk say I no suppose travel say why I no email them first. Before I reach house them go do sharply respond to the email. Na wah o. I sha know say God dey. See wetin Nigeria don turn.

Re-forward the mail this morning!
All the best bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2013
deebla: I was at CDHC yesterday... I filled their form and within 2 hours, I was called over the phone that my medical result has not be gotten by then.

Then I headed straight to Children practice. Lo and behold, those pple said my x-ray result was not uploaded on the e-medical portal due to software error. I weak instantly. The doctors sha said they will ensure its uploaded today or latest tomorrow on the e-medical portal.

Imagine if I I had not gone there, I would jst be checking mails and tracking for nothing... Please guys, follow up your stuff for any itch o, if U are experiencing delay.

Submitted app May 13
Medicals done July 30
God bless you for being pro-active!
I said it yesterday. ..if your medicals dont get to embassy in less than two weeks...there is a huge challenge! ...its either a technical fault (like what deebla just showed us or a terminal ailment)
A client's results was delayed cos she tested positive to HIV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Kunsoft:

Don't change church yet bro. If you're close to lasgidi storm the embassy or anybody that went to the embassy and received phone call thereafter should drop the number here. #my 2cents.
The number doesn't go through:they can only call you with it.
Try anyway:012715650.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2013
shayi12: GOSH DIS WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!NO TRV FROM CHDC YET....WISH I HAD MY UCI NO,I 4 STORM THE OFFICE TODAY.IS THERE ANIONE ELSE IN MY SHOES OR AM I ALONE IN THIS RACE? cry cry
...Oga shayi12...pls put pressure on ur agent oo...haba!!...make dem free my Lambton peeps na!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2013
freshdude: Okey 2morrow is gonna make It exactly 3months since I submitted my application. I just finished tracking now, no mail, no response frm CDHC. I sent them a mail and they gave me the generic 4-6 months ish. The part I don't understand is how they will leave may applicants file untouched, and move to june. What do u guyz suggest I do. Send them another mail.? Call them.? Go to lag.? Do they even have number someone can reach them with.? Abeg make una try reason my matter, before I go join jehova sharp sharp church as oga chrigo bin suggest.
Lol..@ bolded....i wonda why cdhc go fly go june applicants cum abandon apr,may applicants...pls storm dia office ....piss 4 dia fence if need be and Jehovah sharp sharp church wouldnt be a bad idea thogrin.....God will see u tru.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2013
deebla: I was at CDHC yesterday... I filled their form and within 2 hours, I was called over the phone that my medical result has not be gotten by then.

Then I headed straight to Children practice. Lo and behold, those pple said my x-ray result was not uploaded on the e-medical portal due to software error. I weak instantly. The doctors sha said they will ensure its uploaded today or latest tomorrow on the e-medical portal.

Imagine if I I had not gone there, I would jst be checking mails and tracking for nothing... Please guys, follow up your stuff for any itch o, if U are experiencing delay.

Submitted app May 13
Medicals done July 30
Dis is heartless mehn!!....i hate dis kinda tin....so if to say u no go d hospital na so u go just sidon ontop 6 inches nail....Tank God 4 dis oga mi....You will surely get ur TRV.....God punish devil....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2013
switnpea: Hey hous,I really need your advice on this.is sort of a setback to me as I have not yet satarted processing for admission and am aiming for fall 2014.the challenge is,I finish my high school in 2006,am 23,the high school I finished from has closed down 3yrs ago.meanwhile in 2010/2011 I had a professional cert (iata a distance learning. 3mth course,and in 2011 I did a course in Amadeus which I also had the prof. Cert from canada)and anow I want to do my UG course in brandon uni.but my challege is how do I fill up those years, and I absolutely don't know how to go about my transcript.also considering my age am I too old for an UG studies?. Pls ogas in the house please help me.am a female by the way.
Dis is kinda complicated...ur high sch closed down?....anyways hope is not lost yet....i tink ur waec cert plus ur other professional cert will get u an admission into brandon uni....u no get case with the university interms of years of gap explanation...na embassy u get case with....since ur target is sept 2014 den u've got no problem on ur explanation to embassy,all u need do 4 now is go tru a little eyes frying mechanism by reading this travel canada thread from part 1 - 4 if u cant den u can read part 3 - 4 alone ....am sure u will get the whole picture of what am trying to say....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2013
TRV confirmed. Speechless and dreaming. If this is really a dream, nobody should wake me up please. grin

Na God get power. For a couple of months I have been hoping and praying for this day. Big thanks to everybody here for your tremendous support, hope and prayers. For those expecting meds or trv, God will perfect what He has started. Faith is the key. Senecal College Ontario ... Am on my way.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2013
rexxy09: TRV confirmed. Speechless and dreaming. If this is really a dream, nobody should wake me up please. grin

Na God get power. For a couple of months I have been hoping and praying for this day. Big thanks to everybody here for your tremendous support, hope and prayers. For those expecting meds or trv, God will perfect what He has started. Faith is the key. Senecal College Ontario ... Am on my way.
Bro u'r still dreaming oo....track ya status again...lol.....big congrats to u...cuming to join u in canny soon by Gods infinite grace.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2013
[b]TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Olabo_key ? Seneca College JUNE 21 Paper route
2. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
3. Onye oma PG Uottawa JULY 17 Paper route
4. Rolatims PG Centennial JULY 28 Paper route
5. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
6. Adim02 PG Niagara College AUGUST 19 Paper route
7. Tolyem Dip Keyano AUGUST 23 Paper route
8. Clow PG Humber August ? Paper route
9. Teexzle PG Lambton
10. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
11. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
12. Janut PG UoRegina
13. Humanshado PG UBC
14. Meyson UG UoRegina
15. Kicon PG centennial college
16. Teapea UG MUN
17. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
18. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
19. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
20. EMEKS86 UG UNB
21. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
22. Soweto ?
23. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
24. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
25. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
26. Omo Ondo PG Niagara College
27. Gdjay UG Brandon uni
28. Kunsoft PG Lambton/Fanshawe/Red river
29. Missbon PG Fanshawe College
30. Mike PG Humber College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2013
kjbobo:
I said it yesterday. ..if your medicals dont get to embassy in less than two weeks...there is a huge challenge! ...its either a technical fault (like what deebla just showed us or a terminal ailment)

Thanks bro... That's why I advice those facing challenges like this to trace their medical result problems to the clinic also. I am aware that I'm not the only one involved
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2013
rexxy09: TRV confirmed. Speechless and dreaming. If this is really a dream, nobody should wake me up please. grin

It's no dream man, it's real. Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2013
ChriGo: Dis is heartless mehn!!....i hate dis kinda tin....so if to say u no go d hospital na so u go just sidon ontop 6 inches nail....Tank God 4 dis oga mi....You will surely get ur TRV.....God punish devil....

I tell U bro... Still, God no sleep. Amen to that prayer! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2013
kjbobo:

What is the fate of the lady now cos e get as this news sound for my ears....

POOR HER...Any hope for her?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2013
deebla:

Thanks bro... That's why I advice those facing challenges like this to trace their medical result problems to the clinic also. I am aware that I'm not the only one involved

yes i was @ The Children's Practice yesterday, after like 1 hour the doctor cheek the result n say the result is already in their centralize data base b4 week end e go reach d final destination ,,na to give them close follow up,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Notice to all winter applicants,
From next week Monday September 2nd, I would change the heading of our TEAM WINTER list to MEDICAL HOPEFUL list. The list will contain the details of only those that have submitted; name, date of submission and mode of submission. If you have submitted and haven't indicated please do.

The essence of this list is to monitor the pace of our application, if your faith doesn't permit you to disclose anything about your application no problem we are still one in the house.
May God see us through in all our endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2013
I was also @ cdhc this morning, was told my final result hasnt gotten to them from Paris. But cos i was still doubting i went to The consultant practice to make sure they sent it to them @ paris. And confirmed they did. I'm just being optimistic that i'll get it anytime soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2013
@rexxy 09, congrats.

From me:

I am grateful to God. CDHC has just called me. They wanted to stamp my passport but they decided to ask whether they should do that on it or whether I wanted to renew it. It has four more months to expire. I decided to choose the second option. I hope I didn't make a mistake. I just didn't want to seem desperate. I had got my dept at Usask to extend my resumption for about two weeks, while sending about 5-6 mails to the visa office yesterday, telling them about resumption. It got to them, since their call came today.

Meanwhile I am still in PH, and I have asked a friend to help me get it. I sent an authorization letter too. I should leave for Lagos tomorrow. I pray I can get the TRV next week. Kindly keep me in your thoughts. May God perfect all the dreams here!

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Huzzie: Notice to all winter applicants,
From next week Monday September 2nd, I would change the heading of our TEAM WINTER list to MEDICAL HOPEFUL list. The list will contain the details of only those that have submitted; name, date of submission and mode of submission. If you have submitted and haven't indicated please do.

The essence of this list is to monitor the pace of our application, if your faith doesn't permit you to disclose anything about your application no problem we are still one in the house.
May God see us through in all our endeavors.
Dis is sweet...tanx oga mi.....prophet onye oma still waitin 4 ur reply oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2013
ChriGo: Dis is sweet...tanx oga mi.....prophet onye oma still waitin 4 ur reply oo....

lolzzzz....I know I'm owing you a number of replies, whcih one of them in particular?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2013
that diva: I was also @ cdhc this morning, was told my final result hasnt gotten to them from Paris. But cos i was still doubting i went to The consultant practice to make sure they sent it to them @ paris. And confirmed they did. I'm just being optimistic that i'll get it anytime soon

i no understand consultant practice, them no tell u d real fact, They have some issue with their X-ray software which cause some delay, those that where effected their result was not sent to paris on time,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2013
Shadams: @rexxy 09, congrats.

From me:

I am grateful to God. CDHC has just called me. They wanted to stamp my passport but they decided to ask whether they should do that on it or whether I wanted to renew it. It has four more months to expire. I decided to choose the second option. I hope I didn't make a mistake. I just didn't want to seem desperate. I had got my dept at Usask to extend my resumption for about two weeks, while sending about 5-6 mails to the visa office yesterday, telling them about resumption. It got to them, since their call came today.

Meanwhile I am still in PH, and I have asked a friend to help me get it. I sent an authorization letter too. I should leave for Lagos tomorrow. I pray I can get the TRV next week. Kindly keep me in your thoughts. May God perfect all the dreams here!

Thank you.
Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2013

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by switnpea: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
@chrigo. Thanks. So much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Onye oma:

lolzzzz....I know I'm owing you a number of replies, whcih one of them in particular?
Lol...nothing much oga mi....d info u provided no complete ni sir....u didnt provide ur exact submission date and route of submissiom...God bless ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
@nas jay, Dr joe opened it up on his system for me and i saw it myself, its been sent. It wasnt a mere say, i think we shld just be hopeful and pray about it. Good things neva cme easy doh,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Shadams: @rexxy 09, congrats.

From me:

I am grateful to God. CDHC has just called me.

Thank you.
Ur TRV is 99.99% issued...congrat sir...God is indeed great....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Very urgent!
Pls who has Federal contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
ChriGo: Lol...nothing much oga mi....d info u provided no complete ni sir....u didnt provide ur exact submission date and route of submissiom...God bless ....

Ok ooo...if na online route, I for don get my medical call since last month naa dey wait for my TRV...Na VFS/paper route.
Date should be on 17th...

Hope i'm free now my man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.