Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587559 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
shayi12: Hey my beautiful pple,just gt ma trv after waiting 4 several hours @chdc 2day.gt here around 9am.it does take a lot of patience wid ds pple.if u avbt heard 4rm dem in a while pls storm deir office.am sure mine had been issued since 4eva.dey jst left it. Thanks 2 yall 4 ur advices.my guy chrigo,am expectin u. In lambton!!!
mehn!! Devil is a liar...see as dis my fone batt just go on strike 2day sha....devil no 1 make i cum tap blessing online buh holy ghost fire don bring am back....a big congrats to u Shayi my main man....i tap,suck,lick from ur blessing....am cuming to join u in Lambton dec by God's grace...God is indeed great......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chai..it hurt to see my school emailed me about the orientation program WHEN I still dey 9ja. In GOD I trust with my new application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
I jes finished Nysc, since july tho', wat do the house suggest I put in the current activity/occupation slot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
2-chains:

They didn't ask for your waec result. Dont upload it. Only upload what you have been asked for not what everybody is sending. The questionnaire had already tailored and personalised the application to the requirements they need from you and you alone. If they don't ask for a document then they don't need it.

PLEASE ONLINE APPLICANTS. ONLY UPLOAD WHAT THEY ASK YOU FOR. Dnt try to upload what isn't requested from you before you complicate the matter for your self.

My brother no vex if I dey sound rude please. I just they form visa officer grin
SEEN! THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
addey101: Chai..it hurt to see my school emailed me about the orientation program WHEN I still dey 9ja. In GOD I trust with my new application.

God wud do it....
Can u pls share yo xprience wv the online app tins, planin to send mine too via online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
sparta_300:
SEEN! THANKS

Gud!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
greatheights: @sparta_300 see @2-chainz post on page 138

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/138
Seen, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
A big thank you to everione 4 deir Congratulatory wishes.thanks 4 also ur advices cos widout dem am sure ild still be sat in ma house hoping that it wud come 2 me.for those that avnt head anitin pls go thhere asap.also 4 those dt did deir medics @ The Consultant hospital @ ikoyi 4rm July 24th downwards pls go back dere and confirm that your medic has been sent.bcs while I was dere several pple were told 2 go back and redo deir medicals due to d faulty software that is being used dere(E.Medics things).also if. Uve done ur medics itt wudnt hurt u if u go bang on deir door.I feel ma visa ws jst issued today because I went dere 2 complain. And also because GOd ws wid me!!I belive more Trv wud be issued ds week.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
frederal:

Pls what is intro letter and admin letter? Somebody has said it before, I asked...no response to it.
I think you're good to go as long as you have your TRV. Got my study permit few mins ago and they didn't even ask for admission letter from the school. Just my passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shadams:
Hello house.

I just left cdhc too. I don chop visa o. So grateful to God. Thanks to everybody for being 'dear'. Thanks to Ogas Fhemmmy, Siga and others. May other trv awaitees receive their good news too.
Congrats Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
shayi12: A big thank you to everione 4 deir Congratulatory wishes.thanks 4 also ur advices cos widout dem am sure ild still be sat in ma house hoping that it wud come 2 me.for those that avnt head anitin pls go thhere asap.also 4 those dt did deir medics @ The Consultant hospital @ ikoyi 4rm July 24th downwards pls go back dere and confirm that your medic has been sent.bcs while I was dere several pple were told 2 go back and redo deir medicals due to d faulty software that is being used dere(E.Medics things).also if. Uve done ur medics itt wudnt hurt u if u go bang on deir door.I feel ma visa ws jst issued today because I went dere 2 complain. And also because GOd ws wid me!!I belive more Trv wud be issued ds week.

Nice1 bro, congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
that diva: Congrats! Wishing u a nice stay @ Canada. I've sent close to 5mails to them today still no reply
@ Oga diva on top, hope ur medics has bn sent o bcx I hear say ikoyi xtay machine knw well. If you can recall one guy wey wear kaftan(native wears) on that day with his sister na my bro oo. Na kano we sef dey reside now.... Wetin dey happen wif trv na?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
shayi12: Hey my beautiful pple,just gt ma trv after waiting 4 several hours @chdc 2day.gt here around 9am.it does take a lot of patience wid ds pple.if u avbt heard 4rm dem in a while pls storm deir office.am sure mine had been issued since 4eva.dey jst left it. Thanks 2 yall 4 ur advices.my guy chrigo,am expectin u. In lambton!!!
Congrat brova... I suck n lick from ya blessing... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
This a good basis to check 'em out tomorrow!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shadams:
Hello house.

I just left cdhc too. I don chop visa o. So grateful to God. Thanks to everybody for being 'dear'. Thanks to Ogas Fhemmmy, Siga and others. May other trv awaitees receive their good news too.
Congrats ooo oga suit and tie..i kuku see u...i tap frm ya blessing grin...God is indeed great....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gold_jnr: Congrat brova... I suck n lick from ya blessing... grin
U b vampire?...suck jeje oo... Gold my man how far wit u visa app?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Which day be that ooo gold_jnr, but sha last week when i was told medicals still dey paris, i went to the consultants and i take my eyes see say dem don send am. Our own go be next Godswilling
Gold_jnr: @ Oga diva on top, hope ur medics has bn sent o bcx I hear say ikoyi xtay machine knw well. If you can recall one guy wey wear kaftan(native wears) on that day with his sister na my bro oo. Na kano we sef dey reside now.... Wetin dey happen wif trv na?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
efewhoa:
I think you're good to go as long as you have your TRV. Got my study permit few mins ago and they didn't even ask for admission letter from the school. Just my passport.

Broda congrats! Pls ws it issued @ montreal or toronto?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
ChriGo: U b vampire?...suck jeje oo... Gold my man how far wit u visa app?....
@chrigo, bro I mind anytin wey u call me o... I wan suck am big time ni tongue tongue tongue. Bcx May 24t-Sept 3rd knw be beans o... Still waiting noni egbon mi.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks peeps for all the congratulatory wishes. Beyond tracking, keep doing the mails; storm cdhc, pray. God no de sleep.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gold_jnr: @chrigo, bro I mind anytin wey u call me o... I wan suck am big time ni tongue tongue tongue. Bcx May 24t-Sept 3rd knw be beans o... Still waiting noni egbon mi.
God aint sleeping my man...u go hear frm dem soon...ur sch still neva extend ur start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tsup housemates, got my trv today afta i piss well for cdhc fence. I jus laylow dere sinc 8:30am for one corner on my native. Till 2:30pm wen dem call me in.

CDHC submission - Apr. 26
Medicals invite - Jul. 5
Medicals completed - Jul. 11
Call for Tuition receipt - Aug. 20
Tuition receipt sent - Aug. 28
School start date - Sept.1
Classes begin - Sept. 5
Extended date - Sept. 18
TRV issued - Sept. 3

Big shoutout to my all my oga at d top here Siga,ChriGo, nd co. See una for canny naa. And to all Trv awaitees who suppose don resume for fall 2013 already, make una go storm embassy for island oo! I pray make una all get good news on una application sha. Oya!! Who dey go Carleton wit me for here

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2013

Na u kack suit dere today so? like u wan do jamb interview
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kolt: Tsup housemates, got my trv today afta i piss well for cdhc fence. I jus laylow dere sinc 8:30am for one corner on my native. Till 2:30pm wen dem call me in.

Medicals invite - Jul. 5
Classes begin - Sept. 5
Extended date - Sept. 18
TRV issued - Sept. 3

Big shoutout to my all my oga at d top here Siga,ChriGo, nd co. See una for canny naa. And to all Trv awaitees who suppose don resume for fall 2013 already, make una go storm embassy for island oo! Oya!! Who dey go Carleton wit me for here
.....Kolt my main man....see as all my guys just dey chop visa anyhow....a silent follower frnd just called me now say he has been tryin my numba due to battery palava..he chop visa 2 like hot amala and egusi....I tap,suck,lick frm ur blessing bro....God is over indeed great grin.......mehn!! Am lovin dis......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shadams: Thanks peeps for all the congratulatory wishes. Beyond tracking, keep doing the mails; storm cdhc, pray. God no de sleep.

Wen u plan enta canny n wich skool u dey go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
shayi12: A big thank you to everione 4 deir Congratulatory wishes.thanks 4 also ur advices cos widout dem am sure ild still be sat in ma house hoping that it wud come 2 me.for those that avnt head anitin pls go thhere asap.also 4 those dt did deir medics @ The Consultant hospital @ ikoyi 4rm July 24th downwards pls go back dere and confirm that your medic has been sent.bcs while I was dere several pple were told 2 go back and redo deir medicals due to d faulty software that is being used dere(E.Medics things).also if. Uve done ur medics itt wudnt hurt u if u go bang on deir door.I feel ma visa ws jst issued today because I went dere 2 complain. And also because GOd ws wid me!!I belive more Trv wud be issued ds week.

True oo! About that e-medical upgrade for the consultants practice. E don f*ck many pple medic result up ooo. Abeg make una go storm d place to dey sure say dem send una result to france or cdhc or whereva ooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Famzing all canny going pples

Thank God

We that are delayed..insha allah..e go happen

Kudos to d struggle

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg, dis Canada ppl dey do visa interview? because my English no well at all oh embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kolt: Tsup housemates, got my trv today afta i piss well for cdhc fence. I jus laylow dere sinc 8:30am for one corner on my native. Till 2:30pm wen dem call me in.

Medicals invite - Jul. 5
Classes begin - Sept. 5
Extended date - Sept. 18
TRV issued - Sept. 3

Big shoutout to my all my oga at d top here Siga,ChriGo, nd co. See una for canny naa. And to all Trv awaitees who suppose don resume for fall 2013 already, make una go storm embassy for island oo! I pray make una all get good news on una application sha. Oya!! Who dey go Carleton wit me for here

Congrats bros.
make we wash the TRV with this na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
ChriGo: .....Kolt my main man....see as all my guys just dey chop visa anyhow....a silent follower frnd just called me now say he has been tryin my numba due to battery palava..he chop visa 2 like hot amala and egusi....I tap,suck,lick frm ur blessing bro....God is over indeed great grin.......mehn!! Am lovin dis......

Give that your Silent follower like me this for me jare.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldjnr: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
that diva: Which day be that ooo gold_jnr, but sha last week when i was told medicals still dey paris, i went to the consultants and i take my eyes see say dem don send am. Our own go be next Godswilling
@diva, guess ur name na Rukkayyah abi... U did ur medics on Aug 2nd ryt?... I was on number 3rd on d list, I was d guy wif blue kaftan wif my sister. Jus wanna confam ne. So confam say those consultant don forward our medics ko. Well we still hope for d best. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Gold_jnr: @chrigo, bro I mind anytin wey u call me o... I wan suck am big time ni tongue tongue tongue. Bcx May 24t-Sept 3rd knw be beans o... Still waiting noni egbon mi.

We are in d same boat. Submitted on d 24th of may.
D wait is really frustarating.
I pray we will laugh @ d end of dis.
Our waiting shall not be in vain. IJN
Av u been to d embassy to make enquiries?
Did u use an agent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.