Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589460 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
greatheights: My ogas in the house, hehehe, af come again o, any1 with detaild xprience abt the online application, ths online dy fear mi o. The documents am meant to upload are jes:
1) IMM1294
2) IMM5645
3) Proof of means of financial support
4) Passport or Travel Document
5) Digital photo
6) Letter of Acceptance
7) Evidence of wrk requiremnt in study (my course hz coop)
*cool** Letter of explanation
9) Schedule 1
Dats all
All the study questionnaire + *SOP + NYSC cert + WaEc etc are not included o
Am particular abt the SOP tho'....
Pls is that hw the online tins go

I have to be honest with u, fear catch me when I see the online procedure too. Same things u mentioned, as for SOP, u can fill it in letter of explanation. Then for the rest *nysc cert + waec* u can scan both of them n paste them in a word doc, title each document accordingly, den save it in a pdf format. Upload it all at once but make sure its not more than 4mb. This is what I plan on doing, any other suggestions pls?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by eedrism: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello HOUSE PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NEEDED IF I WANT TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION TO CANADA EMBASSY.....A {VISITORS APPLICATION} THO....Please tell me the required documents i need to arrange...me and my Mum will be submitting together tho....am just 19yrs old...just want to visit CANADA...Your response are Highly appreciated...Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
rexxy09: My lovely forumites. Does anybody know anything about Egypt Air? I have booked for this week and I just wanna know if its ok. I am heading to Toronto (Seneca College).
For those that have travelled already, please I need information on what to go with in terms of documents and more. God bless you all.

Just carry all ur valuables with you in your carry-on bags. I mean your certificates, school docs and all important docs. Pls hold them in your carry on bags, so if there's any wahala with your luggage, the damage would be less significant and replaceable. At the immigration place, all u need is ur passport, intro letter and admin letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
@chrigo Thanks bro. How did Lambton confirm yo fee payment? Have paid the fees and not seen any confirmation from em
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
sparta_300:

I have to be honest with u, fear catch me when I see the online procedure too. Same things u mentioned, as for SOP, u can fill it in letter of explanation. Then for the rest *nysc cert + waec* u can scan both of them n paste them in a word doc, title each document accordingly, den save it in a pdf format. Upload it all at once but make sure its not more than 4mb. This is what I plan on doing, any other suggestions pls?

Thanks bro, tot I ws the onli 1 on it. Buh thr z onli 1 slot for letter of xplanation o..... Shd I jes paste the wace n co unda the SOP doc n convert to pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello house,I just completely deferred my admission into winter's intake.I should be expecting a new admission letter before the end of the week.Please can i go ahead to the cdhs with the soft-copy send to my email?I just want to know if i can carry on with this since they already have the previous original document and also,Can i add some other documents like letter of intend and a supporting letter for deferring my admission also since i did not put this on my current application??Thanks,Your swift response is needed here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Onye oma:

The minimum no. of months is what matters most which is 4-6 months...

One can even submit an SOA that has run for up to 1 year...so he can go on with the one he has...january till august is just 7-8 months which is pretty ok...

God bless you all. grin[quote author=Onye oma]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
greatheights: @chrigo Thanks bro. How did Lambton confirm yo fee payment? Have paid the fees and not seen any confirmation from em
....dey confirmed mine by email within 5days.....when did u pay us? .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
2-chains:

Just carry all ur valuables with you in your carry-on bags. I mean your certificates, school docs and all important docs. Pls hold them in your carry on bags, so if there's any wahala with your luggage, the damage would be less significant and replaceable. At the immigration place, all u need is ur passport, intro letter and admin letter.

Pls what is intro letter and admin letter? Somebody has said it before, I asked...no response to it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
miss bon: thank you all for the advice but i got the admission based on a scholarship from my school, so if i wait till i finish nysc then that means have lost the opportunity

Go the online route and be silent about NYSC in your Letter of Explanation since you wouldn't be required to upload your discharge certificate. You are likely going to get your TRV with your funding.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hey my beautiful pple,just gt ma trv after waiting 4 several hours @chdc 2day.gt here around 9am.it does take a lot of patience wid ds pple.if u avbt heard 4rm dem in a while pls storm deir office.am sure mine had been issued since 4eva.dey jst left it. Thanks 2 yall 4 ur advices.my guy chrigo,am expectin u. In lambton!!!

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....dey confirmed mine by email within 5days.....when did u pay us? .....

Last week thurs!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats. I pray I get mine tomorrow.Have a safe trip to Canny. *big hug*
shayi12: Hey my beautiful pple,just gt ma trv after waiting 4 several hours @chdc 2day.gt here around 9am.it does take a lot of patience wid ds pple.if u avbt heard 4rm dem in a while pls storm deir office.am sure mine had been issued since 4eva.dey jst left it. Thanks 2 yall 4 ur advices.my guy chrigo,am expectin u. In lambton!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats! Wishing u a nice stay @ Canada. I've sent close to 5mails to them today still no reply
shayi12: Hey my beautiful pple,just gt ma trv after waiting 4 several hours @chdc 2day.gt here around 9am.it does take a lot of patience wid ds pple.if u avbt heard 4rm dem in a while pls storm deir office.am sure mine had been issued since 4eva.dey jst left it. Thanks 2 yall 4 ur advices.my guy chrigo,am expectin u. In lambton!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nobel n loyal forumites,I am still waiting for your response plz....

tebenezer: Hello house,I just completely deferred my admission into winter's intake.I should be expecting a new admission letter before the end of the week.Please can i go ahead to the cdhs with the soft-copy send to my email?I just want to know if i can carry on with this since they already have the previous original document and also,Can i add some other documents like letter of intend and a supporting letter for deferring my admission also since i did not put this on my current application??Thanks,Your swift response is needed here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
ChriGo: ceo mr ca$h...send him a pm
Oshey o! I think d guy was my coursemate in Uniben dat year joor...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
tebenezer: Nobel n loyal forumites,I am still waiting for your response plz....

Yea u can send the soft copy of ur new start date which is winter 2014 to cdhc along with all necessary document u think would help your case move more faster
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2013

Congratulations i connect to your blessings.

Make i give you drink for ur TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
@sparta_300 see @2-chainz post on page 138

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/138
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jesunro: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
@that diva, pls when next are u checking on these pple o. Since we happen to do our medics same day I think the result shud move togeda or sometin... Pls lemme know ur reply soon dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrtas!!!
See u soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello house.

I just left cdhc too. I don chop visa o. So grateful to God. Thanks to everybody for being 'dear'. Thanks to Ogas Fhemmmy, Siga and others. May other trv awaitees receive their good news too.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2013

@Shayi,

Congrats. Are u sure I didn't see u today? I was the one in suit and tie; afro hair.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
"Visa application tracking ID No.20130524CALASTU***** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, Lagos. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Seriously peeps, I'm tired of seeing dis message. It sickens me.
Its been 14weeks, 2days!
Its so frustrating, I cldnt travel for summer with my family.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shadams:
Hello house.

I just left cdhc too. I don chop visa o. So grateful to God. Thanks to everybody for being 'dear'. Thanks to Ogas Fhemmmy, Siga and others. May other trv awaitees receive their good news too.

Congrats Shadams.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
My brother, shey u go first go since u went before me to enquire grin, i just reconfirmed my extension from school. I was thinking mke dem no say our aseju too much. But God dey sha.
Jesunro: @that diva, pls when next are u checking on these pple o. Since we happen to do our medics same day I think the result shud move togeda or sometin... Pls lemme know ur reply soon dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shadams:
Hello house.

Congrats Congrats Congrats Shadams.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
chidimma1: @ onye oma what do u mean by full funding

Full funding is a situation whereby an applicant's tuition fee is completely waived by the school of Graduate Studies (under the authority of the University management) and he/she is also placed on a monthly stipend by the dept for a stipulated period of time(usually one year or more depending on the terms and conditions of the Funding which could be a satisfactory performance after the 1st year).

In some cases, the stipend is taken care of by the student's. Supervisor (mostly in research courses M.Sc)...

N/B: Full funding can also come from external sources like Govt. and Corporate bodies...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Amen oooo, Congrpats Shadams
Shadams:
Hello house.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrats to Shadams and Shayi12 & others that will get their TRV this week...wishing you a safe trip and a successful stay in Canny...

May God bless you all in your endeavours..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Shadams:
Hello house.

Congrats sir.
Make i give you drink for ur TRV.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrat and have a safe trip.

Shadams:
Hello house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.