Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (400341 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
justwise:
This is part 22

Part 22 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

MyBankticket for GTB process is really simple. On your online banking platform, go to download statement. There is the option to send statement to embassy. A list of embassies are there including Canada. When you click Canada you have options to select what type of visa you are applying for and whether you are the Applicant, sponsor or guarantor.
Once you are done they send the ticket to your email that is attached to the account. You can download the ticket and attach to your application. Sometimes the email may delay but on the occasions I have used it- both the Applicant and Sponsor, it eventually dropped.

Credit to Luckymama

The list of links that would be useful to prospective applicants seeking for a study visa to Canada.

1. If your study permit application has exceeded the standard processing times.... Raise a CSE via THE NAIROBI WEB FORM

2. LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANADA STUDY VISA APPLICATION

3. Kenya, Nairobi Immigration office email : nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

5. STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE TO LINK YOUR PAPER APPLICATION ONLINE.

6. A DETAILED & SUCCESSFUL FAMILY APPLICATION TRV PROFILE

7. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BACKGROUND CHECK AND REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY IN THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION?

8. AUTHORIZED LINK TO ORDER FOR YOUR GCMS NOTES

9. HOW TO OBTAIN A POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE AND IT'S COST

10. DETAILED LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY VISA AND THEIR APPROPRIATE CATEGORIES FOR UPLOAD
Credit to Frankrobbn1

Requiremnts for the Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream

The Nigeria Student Express (NSE) for Canadian study permit specifically designed for Nigerians has recently been launched by IRCC with the processing duration of "20 days" against regular processing time. For the Proof of English Language Proficiency Test, you may decide to opt for either the General or Academic IELTS.

The new study permit application stream is similar with the Student Direct Stream (SDS) for selected countries like India, Senegal, China, Morocco, Pakistan, Philippines and Vietnam but with a tweak in the application requirements against the NSE. The advantage is the fast visa processing. At least, based on current observation of writing this post.

The eligible Nigerian applicants intending to apply through the NSE must meet the following requirements:

1. Apply online

2. Be a Nigerian citizen or legally reside in Nigeria

3. Have a valid admission letter from a Designated Learning Institution in Canada for a Bachelor's, Master's, Ph.D or PGD/C programs

4. Must reside outside when applying

5. Must submit a "MyBankStatement No. & Ticket Password" of $30,000 CAD of at least 6 months with a 12 months banking history

6. Have a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CAQ) – Only applicable to students going to Quebec

7. Undergo an upfront medical examination

8. Have a score of at least 6 in each band of Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking or at least CLB 7 in Test d'evaluation de Francais (TEF) in each band.

N.B: you can either decide to opt for the Regular processing method or the NSE, whichever is your preference.

All the best

Credit to JustMellow

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
This blank page is for any useful suggestions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pufframmy: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
wow part 23 we are moving that nice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shollyshine(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow just like yesterday we are in part 23 already... Kudos to everyone who has been contributing meaningful to the thread let's keep it going.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
I wish to continue to be part of this thread. I have gained a wealth of information here. Is anyone here going to University of Calgary (fall 2023) or do anyone here know of any WhatsApp/ telegram group for same?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Omo. I land here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by chrisifeanyi: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is the thread I'll get PPR for me and my family. May God help me

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Marike2: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone,

Pls I need answers to guide me here on Fanshawe College;

1) Is Jan 2024 intake application still open?
2) Is there a study gap limit? If yes, how do you explain over 15yrs gap?
3) Is IELTS Academic required or waived for Nigeria?
4) What's the best program for a business owner whose 1st &2nd degrees are not business related Diploma,PGCertificate or Masters?

Gurus in the house pls help a mature student sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow welcome to part 22 all family !!!!

I booked this space for my study permit approval, spouse work permit and Study permit approval for my family Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by isoftic: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
The time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CornOak(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Congratulations in advance to everyone in part 23. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ddgirl05(f): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please who is travelling to Calgary, most of the airlines I'm seeing are transiting through the US, so that means US visa is needed, yh?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by StanOyiga72: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello good folks! Just want to make an inquiry. I submitted my application with only a letter of employment used to prove job status. Is there cause to worry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Somto123344: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Part 23 already,
I book this space for my PPR announcement soon by God's grace.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oriented(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ddgirl05:
Please who is travelling to Calgary, most of the airlines I'm seeing are transiting through the US, so that means US visa is needed, yh?
Hello, are you traveling to Calgary? Do you know of any WhatsApp group that I could be included? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Marike2:
Hi everyone,

Pls I need answers to guide me here on Fanshawe College;

1) Is Jan 2024 intake application still open?
2) Is there a study gap limit? If yes, how do you explain over 15yrs gap?
3) Is IELTS Academic required or waived for Nigeria?
4) What's the best program for a business owner whose 1st &2nd degrees are not business related Diploma,PGCertificate or Masters?

Gurus in the house pls help a mature student sad

Hi Marike
1. You would have to check OCAS website to confirm or reach out to the international dept of the college.
2. The school admits mature student, especially if you have been gainfully employed after your school. Your 15 years can be explained as work years.
3. Confirm from the international department, but I think it is not required.
4. If you are referring to Fanshawe, then you have to for PGC, related to your present occupation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Ddgirl05(f): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
My sister is, and no I don't know of any yet, but if I find i'll add you. Have you gotten your flight ticket?
oriented:

Hello, are you travelling to Calgary? Do you know of any WhatsApp group that I could be included? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AstroG: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please someone who got a work visa to Canada,can he/she switch to student visa??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by freshStarz: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Colleges in Canada that do not require any test of English.
Please if you know some reply me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by carbon1224(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
freshStarz:
Colleges in Canada that do not require any test of English.
Please if you know some reply me

Seneca college

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pristine664: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
It feels good to be on the first page of the new thread with PPR.

May the wishes of all those expecting their PPR be granted on this thread. Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Am here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Chubby682: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello everyone. I would to like to know if anyone has gotten admission or to Sheridan college or Niagara college for January 2024 intake or any update on colleges for the 2024 intake on this forum, I have applied to these colleges since April and I haven't received any response. Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (462) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: darasire1028, Chezonye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.