Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603332 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Phimozs: Good afternoon house. ‎​ℓ̊'ve been following this tread since January dis year and the comments from has been very helpful. Submitted my Application 24th of May,2013. ( Paper route ). Went to the Embassy like 4weeks ago to make inquiry about my application and ‎​ℓ̊ was told on phone that its was still under process. To God be the Glory, I Got my Medical Instruction dis morning 17th of May, 2013. ( And was advised to do it within the next 60days ). ‎​ℓ̊'m heading to Centennial College, International Business Mgt. Tuition fees is 18,896CAD and ‎​ℓ̊ paid 17,700CAD before submitting my app. Two (2) SOA of my Sponsor ( My dad ) with just N3.2million (both acct.). God is still @ work. A big thank you to Oga Siga, Phemmy and others. And lastly ‎​ℓ̊ pray God will answer all awaiting Fall applicants soon. 1 Luv house.
Congrats bro.....I am also heading to centennial college come winter InshaAllah, I already sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Phimozs: Good afternoon house. ‎​ℓ̊'ve been following this tread since January dis year and the comments from has been very helpful. Submitted my Application 24th of May,2013. ( Paper route ). Went to the Embassy like 4weeks ago to make inquiry about my application and ‎​ℓ̊ was told on phone that its was still under process. To God be the Glory, I Got my Medical Instruction dis morning 17th of May, 2013. ( And was advised to do it within the next 60days ). ‎​ℓ̊'m heading to Centennial College, International Business Mgt. Tuition fees is 18,896CAD and ‎​ℓ̊ paid 17,700CAD before submitting my app. Two (2) SOA of my Sponsor ( My dad ) with just N3.2million (both acct.). God is still @ work. A big thank you to Oga Siga, Phemmy and others. And lastly ‎​ℓ̊ pray God will answer all awaiting Fall applicants soon. 1 Luv house.
congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Heading that way to....Winter....Something tells me the time is now...All is by God's grace anyway.....

Huzzie:
Congrats bro.....I am also heading to centennial college come winter InshaAllah, I already sent you a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by funnyem: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
I wanted to ask if its okay for me to use my maiden name in my application since that is what is still on my international passport. Thank u!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
I think it's possible but I changed mine before applying for future purposes especially if you intend staying in Canada after school. I think it is better and less stressful if you do before applying. if you have the time, you can. i went all the way to Abuja to have my name changed on my passport and it took about 3days. I don't know if it is now done in Lagos.
I learnt even if you drop it in lagos, they still have to send it to Abuja so it might take a while.

funnyem:
I wanted to ask if its okay for me to use my maiden name in my application since that is what is still on my international passport. Thank u!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by funnyem: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thank u very much laureek. I will check with deir office in lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by anabor: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please let the successful online routers give us details of what they submitted and means of payment(whether debit or credit cards and bank details), this is getting exciting, I'm hoping to submit online later this week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
damionsteve: @Chrigo i am on nairaland now ooo. My medical don show this morning ooo. Am so happy oo, chrigo helped me with my online visa application.please make una help me thank am.i submited august 20 online route winter.am so happy now oo.Chrigo baba am so sorry i got medics b4 u oo.no vex.i don call ur number tire to tell u but u no pick.Thank you so much.

Congrat ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dealexad(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
humanshado: Good News!

I have just received my medical instructions today in myCIC account. I am to make the report available to CDHC in 60 days. No instruction to pay for fees or board.

Applied online on 31st August going for PG Chemical Engineering in UBC.

I pray that this will be the begining of good news for all medical awaitees.

Alhamdulillah!

Congratulations, you're on your way to getting your trv, and lucky you that you don't have to pay fees or board. To all other awaitees, get ready!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
dealexad:

Congratulations, you're on your way to getting your trv, and lucky you that you don't have to pay fees or board. To all other awaitees, get ready!!!
....my spoon and fork don dey ready waiting to chop medics grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by prisKaa(f): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Congratss to those wey don chop medicals, una TRV go soon come BGG. Also to evryone in d aos who don apply, na so una TRV go come shaparly too o,IJMN. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Comin to carleton uni. nd nid info...jus let me know.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
laureek: I think it's possible but I changed mine before applying for future purposes especially if you intend staying in Canada after school. I think it is better and less stressful if you do before applying. if you have the time, you can. i went all the way to Abuja to have my name changed on my passport and it took about 3days. I don't know if it is now done in Lagos.
I learnt even if you drop it in lagos, they still have to send it to Abuja so it might take a while.

I sent you a pm check your mail will be expecting your reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Aduke02: I think the hospital in VI, Asaju Medical, is better. I didn't book an appointment when I used the place but got there quite early, like 6.30 and I was the first person there. From CMS, your brother should get a bus going to Eko Hotel/VI. He should get down at the Eko Hotel busstop, cross to the other side and ask for Olosa street. Its quite a popular street so i'm sure it wouldn't be hard for him to find. I wish him all the best.
thanks for this info. Do you know if Asaju uses the e-medical system?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
I'm not sure whether they use the e-medicals but when I went for my exam, i was asked to submit just one passport photograph and they took a photograph for their record. When I asked what they needed the photograph for, I was told they were going to send it with my result to CDHC. You could call them to make inquiries though. Their number is 01-7614654.

saxywale:
thanks for this info. Do you know if Asaju uses the e-medical system?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Most times, people dont abandon here as said, it maybe do to circumstances. Like me, I was unfortunate to get a house without wifi, I usually use internet when am in metrobus(their wifi).
But thank God, we were able to install wifi today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello family,

I've just entered newfoundland. will hola back as soon as am settled.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
dommakavelli: Hello family,

Congrats bro....Welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats bro....Welcome

thanks bro.
I just dey try settle down....searching for apt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
dealexad:

You can't know if you are to pay school fees and board until after picking up passports. ...medical mails dont carry extra instructions. ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2013
Alhamdulilah.. Got to Winnipeg today, the Chill for here no be shere shere oooooo....travelled with my lovely brother dommakavelli, we parted at Toronto Pearsons.. Its been home away from home, thanks to my big brother here LFT. he is such a wonderful person..

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2013
earthgreeners: Alhamdulilah.. Got to Winnipeg today, the Chill for here no be shere shere oooooo....travelled with my lovely brother dommakavelli, we parted at Toronto Pearsons.. Its been home away from home, thanks to my big brother here LFT. he is such a wonderful person..

Welcome to Canada, Sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Welcomeote author=earthgreeners]Alhamdulilah.. Got to Winnipeg today, the Chill for here no be shere shere oooooo....travelled with my lovely brother dommakavelli, we parted at Toronto Pearsons.. Its been home away from home, thanks to my big brother here LFT. he is such a wonderful person..[/quote]
Welcome bro....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 1:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: Welcome to Canada, Sir

Thanks Big Brother.................. Wld be glad to meet with u someday... was in Toronto for about 4hours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 1:39am On Sep 18, 2013
earthgreeners:

Thanks Big Brother.................. Wld be glad to meet with u someday... was in Toronto for about 4hours

I am sure we will meet for sure someday soon . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adonai36: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2013
dommakavelli: Hello family,

Where in Newfoundland are you? I am in College of the North Atlantic, Stephenville in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Welcome to the land of the ocean. Enough fish for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lillaowow(m): 4:16am On Sep 18, 2013
earthgreeners: Alhamdulilah.. Got to Winnipeg today, the Chill for here no be shere shere oooooo....travelled with my lovely brother dommakavelli, we parted at Toronto Pearsons.. Its been home away from home, thanks to my big brother here LFT. he is such a wonderful person..

Thankful for safe Journey.
Have a lovely stay.
All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Glan: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2013
pls can someone do police clearance certificate in Abuja? if yes, which of the police command? and how much?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls I want to know maybe CIC don dey cal paper router who submitted their application in August for Medical instructions. please any body with such news pls share.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2013
IJESA83: Pls I want to know maybe CIC don dey cal paper router who submitted their application in August for Medical instructions. please any body with such news pls share.
....If u'r for winter den relax just like am relaxing....it will get to our turn.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Glan: pls can someone do police clearance certificate in Abuja? if yes, which of the police command? and how much?
....yes u can get it done at abuja....Force CID headquarters....buh note dat its kinda cost getting it done at abuja ....but if na abuja u dey no yawa!! Go and do it their....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Aduke02: I'm not sure whether they use the e-medicals but when I went for my exam, i was asked to submit just one passport photograph and they took a photograph for their record. When I asked what they needed the photograph for, I was told they were going to send it with my result to CDHC. You could call them to make inquiries though. Their number is 01-7614654.

OK. Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.