Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (603219 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papy4real: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....Will PM u now bro....saw this now and LWKMD....TB joshua has spoken grin.....

@Chrigo. Na to start dry fasting and night vigil remain naw for dis ASUU issue...sent u an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ laureek i sent u a mail since yester still waiting for ur reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro how did u know the online application is being handled by canadian officials in canada?.....if na that one why those one's cum nice pass the one's in lagos na?.....please paste a link here to confirm.....i wana be sure grin.....my friend dat did online is overjoyed now mehn!! After series of usa visa denial he got medics for canada....his sponsor na parent.....

Visitors, workers and students can apply online for faster processing by cic.

The Department aims to process applications as quickly as possible, and encourages visitors, workers and students to apply online or to visa application centers (VACs).

Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them.

If you have already submitted a paper application, please do not submit an electronic application as this will only cause additional delays in processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

is all this caps necessary?

IS YOUR COMPLAIN NECESSARY?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Huzzie:
Everybody here sabi Boss ooo,keep up the good work bro... noffin yet from CDHC oooo, since some May applicants just got their medicals I want to assume they want to empty their table; let's see want the rest of the week holds.
......oga mi.....its good oo...make dem clear sept applicant dis week ojere.....lets hope they start proper with winter applicant next week but meanwhile i still dey hope to get medics tomorrowgrin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chrigogo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Siga: Chrigogo
.....i prostrate sir.....lol @chrigogo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
kelly4top:

Visitors, workers and students can apply online for faster processing by cic.

The Department aims to process applications as quickly as possible, and encourages visitors, workers and students to apply online or to visa application centers (VACs).

Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them.

If you have already submitted a paper application, please do not submit an electronic application as this will only cause additional delays in processing.
.....Hmmm!!!.....so canadian based VO's are really nice grin....no wonder they seldom deny ...na wa oo...i hear more medics than denial....God aint sleeping still....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
papy4real:

@Chrigo. Na to start dry fasting and night vigil remain naw for dis ASUU issue...sent u an email.
....na real fasting oo....will check mail now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
IJESA83:

What's is the name of ur university? Private or public if public go and pray 1st because of the useless strike. more so when do think U can get ur transcript and bear it in mind that Canadian embessy dey require NYSC either Exemption or other.it will be helpful
Not true bro.....if you keep silent about it.....then you can be lucky..most times why they will request for it is because you usually state that one year work experience on C.V which The discharge cert alone can verify. ...We have people here without NYSC....
Sister. ...you can try your luck....and package well..with good g.p.....NYSC na "small potatoes"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcstar:
Thanks for the info. School is Lautech. So strike is an issue.
You don't have to have NYSC.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
kelly4top:
THE GUYS WHO APPLIED ONLINE DID NOT TELL US WHO THEIR SPONSORS WERE TO ENABLE US TAKE STATISTICS IF THE ONLINE APPLICATION DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WHO YOUR SPONSOR IS COS THE PAPER ROUTE IS HANDLED BY THE VO IN LAGOS AND THEY CARE SO MUCH AND THE ONLINE ROUTE IS BEING REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY CANADA OFFICIAL IN CANADA.

WERE YOUR SPONSORS PARENTS OR SIBLINGS?
Bros....what's your source?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
kelly4top:

IS YOUR COMPLAIN NECESSARY?

I don't think that's a complain,tis just a question...and yes, his question is very necessary...

Pls, read all the Nairaland rules, esp no. 11 to avoid making further mistakes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
kjbobo:
Bros....what's your source?....
....He got his source from cic's website wia it says electronic applications are moved to offices with capacity to handle them....how can all docx be verified within 16 days?....there are no diferences between the docx we submit tru paper or online so why would online docx take 1sec to verify and paper docx takes 10days?......oga mi how lethbridge?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Onye oma:

I don't think that's a complain,tis just a question...and yes, his question is very necessary...

Pls, read all the Nairaland rules, esp no. 11 to avoid making further mistakes...

Seconded....because it sounds indecorous.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....He got his source from cic's website wia it says electronic applications are moved to offices with capacity to handle them....how can all docx be verified within 16 days?....their is no diference between the docx we submit paper and online so why would online docx take 1sec to verify and paper docx takes 10days?......oga mi how lethbridge?....

Chrigo.....u are doing a relentless work here...keep it up...grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....He got his source from cic's website wia it says electronic applications are moved to offices with capacity to handle them....how can all docx be verified within 16 days?....their is no diference between the docx we submit paper and online so why would online docx take 1sec to verify and paper docx takes 10days?......oga mi how lethbridge?....

Chrigo.....u are doing a relentless work here...keep it up...grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Onye oma:

....ONYE MY BOSS....YOU WILL GET YOUR MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS THIS WEEK IJN.....I HOPE YOU SAY AMEN TO MY CAPS PRAYER TO YOU grin......@kelly4top check rule 11......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
still waiting to see the message.

seir405:
I sent you a pm check your mail will be expecting your reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2013
Surprised canada section pt 4 atop U.S travel section now....there was when the U.S section moved like wild fire, topping here with over 90.#justobservation#
Cos my brother lived in U.k, seeing the kind of wears they rock there, i thought carrying my Naija wears to Canada will make me too local here...but now i know that U.k are more into fashion than Newfoundland( make i no say Canada).
If youre coming, prepare well...carry ur things-things are costly here(esp when u have think about d naira equivalent). Nobody they look person here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2013
ChriGo: ....He got his source from cic's website wia it says electronic applications are moved to offices with capacity to handle them....how can all docx be verified within 16 days?....there are no diferences between the docx we submit tru paper or online so why would online docx take 1sec to verify and paper docx takes 10days?......oga mi how lethbridge?....
Okay sir. ....lethbridge dey ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2013
frederal: Surprised canada section pt 4 atop U.S travel section now....there was when the U.S section moved like wild fire, topping here with over 90.#justobservation#
Cos my brother lived in U.k, seeing the kind of wears they rock there, i thought carrying my Naija wears to Canada will make me too local here...but now i know that U.k are more into fashion than Newfoundland( make i no say Canada).
If youre coming, prepare well...carry ur things-things are costly here(esp when u have think about d naira equivalent). Nobody they look person here.
You right. ..I got a good counsel when I was coming too...So I bought my wears....And I cant but be grateful I did....I have moved around....yet to see good quality T.M and the likes....even the very few good ones are terribly expensive.....Their fashion sense here is terrible. .....really terrible. ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2013
kjbobo:
You right. ..I got a good counsel when I was coming too...So I bought my wears....And I cant but be grateful I did....I have moved around....yet to see good quality T.M and the likes....even the very few good ones are terribly expensive.....Their fashion sense here is terrible. .....really terrible. ...
.... Relax... this is where I go take offence with u... where u base bro...I dont mess with fashion..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Siga: .... Relax... this is where I go take offence with u... where u base bro...I dont mess with fashion..
Lethbridge. ...but my classmates come from B.C,interacted with guys from Ontario and Manitoba ....and...you can imagine dressing up with correct shirt...tie to class. ...and they laff at me....after the second day....I had to stop putting on tie....seriously. ..they arent no way near naija counterparts...I will bow to superior opinion. ...Na only good winter jacket dem sabi.....No vex oga Siga

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2013
kjbobo:
Lethbridge. ...but my classmates come from B.C,interacted with guys from Ontario and Manitoba ....and...you can imagine dressing up with correct shirt...tie to class. ...and they laff at me....after the second day....I had to stop putting on tie....seriously. ..they arent no way near naija counterparts...I will bow to superior opinion. ...Na only good winter jacket dem sabi.....No vex oga Siga
.... Class get levels bro... na the kind people wey u roll with go determine... come Toronto... roll me correct guys... u go see nice set up... yea... of cos we order shirts from UK all the time... U cant compare European fashion to here... Europe go be baba everyday anyday... but still we rep bro... I order shirts from H and K ... but na cos solids shirts no cheap for here... U can check out Harry Rosen and others...But putting on tie to class is too much bro... u dey go business negotiation ni??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Siga: .... Class get levels bro... na the kind people wey u roll with go determine... come Toronto... roll me correct guys... u go see nice set up... yea... of cos we order shirts from UK all the time... U cant compare European fashion to here... Europe go be baba everyday anyday... but still we rep bro... I order shirts from H and K ... but na cos solids shirts no cheap for here... U can check out Harry Rosen and others...But putting on tie to class is too much bro... u dey go business negotiation ni??
Lol....So sorry sir....forgotten you are a Canadian....your statement that "tie too much" was exactly what they said.I think you right though. ..What I said cant be absolute. ..remember I said the quality stuffs are pretty expensive not that there aren't. ...brought a couple of good shirts to last me for 6 months. ..thereafter I go take tutorial. ....Probably I am just comparing with past school experience(Those days in Ife....).
Its painful I had to and have to drop my ties now....spent a lot on it...Wish I had known grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:44am On Sep 19, 2013
kjbobo:
Lol....So sorry sir....forgotten you are a Canadian....your statement that "tie too much" was exactly what they said.I think you right though. ..What I said cant be absolute. ..remember I said the quality stuffs are pretty expensive not that there aren't. ...brought a couple of good shirts to last me for 6 months. ..thereafter I go take tutorial. ....Probably I am just comparing with past school experience(Those days in Ife....).
Its painful I had to and have to drop my ties now....spent a lot on it...Wish I had known grin
... Even at work places... unless u are in the Business line or Bay street... who cares about tie ... lol... Omo... just put on ur jeans and nice top... lo ba tan...I work in IT and I have never put on a tie before .... but dont worry... time go dey for tie...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:02am On Sep 19, 2013
Siga: ... Even at work places... unless u are in the Business line or Bay street... who cares about tie ... lol... Omo... just put on ur jeans and nice top... lo ba tan...I work in IT and I have never put on a tie before .... but dont worry... time go dey for tie...
Thank you sir....I pray. ..cos I was told even the shoes I bought will soon be "useless"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:03am On Sep 19, 2013
kjbobo:
Thank you sir....I pray. ..cos I was told even the shoes I bought will soon be "useless"
....Yep, but u can use them next summer now...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Its good to be back here again...I see a lot of people I met here earlier on last year have all moved to anny to further their studies...exceptionally happy for earthgreeners...am for MUN fall 2014...am good and ready armed with my prayers in order to meet my future
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 2:33am On Sep 19, 2013
The thing is all the fine correct cloth, na winter jacket go still cover everything. You really cant appreciate them except you work in an office environment. some dey try for Ottawa sha but believe me they have a black origin or history. Nigerians dey represent well for here sha. It's just a normal thing except for some that wont stop wearing those tight and undersized aba tshirts. but then, na wetin man get e go wear.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2013
frederal: Surprised canada section pt 4 atop U.S travel section now....there was when the U.S section moved like wild fire, topping here with over 90.#justobservation#

hey broda are you in MUN

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.