Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587653 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Patdeka(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2013
earthgreeners: Alhamdulilah.. Got to Winnipeg today, the Chill for here no be shere shere oooooo....travelled with my lovely brother dommakavelli, we parted at Toronto Pearsons.. Its been home away from home, thanks to my big brother here LFT. he is such a wonderful person..

All da best Boss.. Miss u loads! Holla me asap oo smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
My Medical instructions dropped yesterday Sept 17. Applied May 24. Really appreciate a forum like this. The info here is priceless. Kudos guys. Good luck to all med call and TRV awaitees.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2013
earthgreeners: Alhamdulilah.. Got to Winnipeg today, the Chill for here no be shere shere oooooo....travelled with my lovely brother dommakavelli, we parted at Toronto Pearsons.. Its been home away from home, thanks to my big brother here LFT. he is such a wonderful person..
thank God for safe journey, all the best EG.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Its good news galore....This trend is more interesting when testimonies n good news are posted....personally,they lift my spirit...Tap tap tap from ur blessing.....Mine is next n .........follows.Claim it if you want it.It shall be well.

jaymdee: My Medical instructions dropped yesterday Sept 17. Applied May 24. Really appreciate a forum like this. The info here is priceless. Kudos guys. Good luck to all med call and TRV awaitees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2013
jaymdee: My Medical instructions dropped yesterday Sept 17. Applied May 24. Really appreciate a forum like this. The info here is priceless. Kudos guys. Good luck to all med call and TRV awaitees.
.....Dis is gud news bro....i scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing.....ChriGo is sleeping buh God aint sleeping grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Is it possible to book a flight and leave the 3rd day? e.g, can one book on the 1st and leave on the 3rd?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2013

Congratulations bro!
I tap from your blessing. grin

Congratulations bro!
I tap from your blessings. Happily hopeful and waiting for my medical call too. Good people of nairaland, let the celebrations begin!....lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Police report is done at the Force CID at Area 10, Abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kolt: Comin to carleton uni. nd nid info...jus let me know.

Hi there, Please what is Carleton fee for undergraduate and do they require Toefl? Is there any academic session for May 2014? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sexymma1(f): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Please when filling the online form, is this answer yes or no, Authority to release personal information to a designated individual(IMM5475)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
sexymma1: Please when filling the online form, is this answer yes or no, Authority to release personal information to a designated individual(IMM5475)
....Wat individual oo...are u using my online agency?....let me know bro so that i can give u my license number grin.....ur answer na NO bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
kdf3449:

Hi there, Please what is Carleton fee for undergraduate and do they require Toefl? Is there any academic session for May 2014? Thanks
......to get a quick response to ur question just send him a PM....he might not be on here to answer u cuz u know how busy life is over there.....but dis ya question na sumtin u can research ursef....check out the course u'r going for and know the tuition fee for that course lobatan!!....toefl is seldom required......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
kdf3449:

For first year its like CND $22000, and if you have been speaking English fluently for more than 4 years or have been schooling in English for 4 years, u don't need toefl. And summer 2014 should be open for enrollment, I think that's how every uni in Canada is.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kolt:

For first year its like CND $22000, and if you have been speaking English fluently for more than 4 years or have been schooling in English for 4 years, u don't need toefl. And summer 2014 should be open for enrollment, I think that's how every uni in Canada is.

I sent you a pm. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....If u'r for winter den relax just like am relaxing....it will get to our turn.....

Thank you jooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kolt(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
kdf3449:

I sent you a pm. thanks

The money is just for the first year (two semesters) and not for the whole duration of the program. I think its everything except accommodation. But it depends on the department, like if you're doing physics and stuff like that they charge you more cuz you're using more equipment. A business student would pay less money or a social science student. I bliv i'v bin able to answer ur questns. You can visit the school site to get more details with respect to ur intended program of study. http://admissions.carleton.ca/

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
azeezwl: Is it possible to book a flight and leave the 3rd day? e.g, can one book on the 1st and leave on the 3rd?

Anybody that has an idea should please respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
3.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
4.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
5.Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
6.Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
7.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
8.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
9.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
10.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
12.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
13.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
14. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
15.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
16. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
17.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
18.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper.....God aint sleepinggrin

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
dommakavelli: Hello family,

I've just entered newfoundland. will hola back as soon as am settled.
Boys are there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
azeezwl:

....bros in as much as i dey jealous ya flight booking, yes u can book ur flight down....*frown face*......oya i dey laff again grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gymme(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
azeezwl:

U can book even that very day or nyt u wanna travel, na ur money go talk. The closer the day u wanna travel the more costlier.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....bros in as much as i dey jealous ya flight booking, yes u can book ur flight down....*frown face*......oya i dey laff again grin.....

thanks sir my Borz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gymme:

U can book even that very day or nyt u wanna travel, na ur money go talk. The closer the day u wanna travel the more costlier.

thangz sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
.....A friend(kunsoft) who recently submited his application online used zenith masterdebit card for online visa payment and it worked.....so no arguement on dis.... master debit works on the platform....if u still got any arguement on this oya signify make we start arguement sharpally grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
hello guys nice work here. I applied june 17th and my school resumed since sept 3rd. 2013 btw.stil havn"t been called for medicals yet. I talk to my school (college of the north atlantic) and they said they are givn me til the end of sept. oh well am very optimistic I realy dont care if I submitted the right documents or not whatevr but am very sure am gettin my visa.but am just worried about the delay..any body know whats goin on there at the canadian embassy lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....A friend(kunsoft) who recently submited his application online used zenith masterdebit card for online visa payment and it worked.....so no arguement on dis.... master debit works on the platform....if u still got any arguement on this oya signify make we start arguement sharpally grin......

Oga Chrigo you like wahala sha...hahaha... well no be argument na ideas everybody dey share as nobody knows it all. I send you pm. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
kdf3449:

Oga Chrigo you like wahala sha...hahaha... well no be argument na ideas everybody dey share as nobody knows it all. I send you pm. Thanks
.....Lol....sometimes na tru arguement person dey learn na.....as i dey see u so i know say u be woman...cuz i know say na woman too dey ask questions...even wen dey see u dying dem go still ask "are u dying ?"....Abi u wan argue dat one too?...ok make i check the PM now and confirm if na true i dey talk grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lol....sometimes na tru arguement person dey learn na.....as i dey see u so i know say u be woman...cuz i know say na woman too dey ask questions...even wen dey see u dying dem go still ask "are u dying ?"....Abi u wan argue dat one too?...ok make i check the PM now and confirm if na true i dey talk grin....

hhahaha that means you na woman too na cos after you conclude on your assumption,you still dey say make i confirm if na true tongue ... Chrigo chrigo !! I get questions for you oo but na pm i won take send am.I rather tight you with so many questions so i can have knowledge and do the right thing rather than fear that your face for your profile and not ask questions...hahahaha... What are friends for if not for inconveniences grin wink tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
kdf3449:

hhahaha that means you na woman too na cos after you conclude on your assumption,you still dey say make i confirm if na true tongue ... Chrigo chrigo !! I get questions for you oo but na pm i won take send am.I rather tight you with so many questions so i can have knowledge and do the right thing rather than fear that your face for your profile and not ask questions...hahahaha... What are friends for if not for inconveniences grin wink tongue
....ok bros i am wrong...u be male....but there are still some male that love questions like female and dats u....lol....i don reply ya PM....if u inconvinient me much i go deactivate my account 4 ya sake grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tobst: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ Chrigo no green light yet o o o o wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: ....ok bros i am wrong...u be male....but there are still some male that love questions like female and dats u....lol....i don reply ya PM....if u inconvinient me much i go deactivate my account 4 ya sake grin....

hahaha... pls o don't deactivate your account ooo...hahahah...Okay question sent via pm grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.