Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,815 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (592663 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2013
Onye oma:

Nnaa, what if you answer her this way, It should be typed and save a line for us,na abomination grin grin grin
....Nna onye take ya time biko....if i shorten my quotes to one line u go carry ya big head talk....if i write long quotes na u go still carry dat ya big head talk again....onye wayon wayon ooo.......Fia bagi Lanpa tu ooo grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2013
@ CHRIGO Another 2 lines wasted...oga mi, I wanna announce my medicals on this page 4 abeg...EAZY DOES IT...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Onye oma: @ CHRIGO Another 2 lines wasted...oga mi, I wanna announce my medicals on this page 4 abeg...EAZY DOES IT...
....ONYE gbafuoya dia grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2013
No. Going for yr2 diploma. Keyano doesn't offer grad Cert

teexzle:

R u doin a grad cert program in keyano
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mPop(f): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChriGo: .....Nna u get fine handwritting?....type am biko....i posted a link not long ago na...check how its being headed....chai!! Mpop, u go like grooving with dis ya mpop name oo grin.....

Lol thank you, will check.. Ure nothing but a Clown
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
.......As i end my last post on this page today i would like to say one last prayer....dear Lord When onye oma chops his medics please let it come with further instructions to pay his entire tuition fee and 5yrs living expenses cuz dat dude is heading for Permanent Residence grin.....This page is now 421, biko oga justwise, create part 5 of this thread before i die of posting stagnation......ChriGo signs out now to being a silent follower till i chop medics.......and before i forget Onye oma, see your big head.......

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChriGo: .......As i end my last post on this page today i would like to say one last prayer....dear Lord When onye oma chops his medics please let it come with further instructions to pay his entire tuition fee and 5yrs living expenses cuz dat dude is heading for Permanent Residence grin.....This page is now 421, biko oga justwise, create part 5 of this thread before i die of posting stagnation......ChriGo signs out now to being a silent follower till i chop medics.......and before i forget Onye oma, see your big head.......

Bye
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChriGo: .....If u'r looking for sample SOP,intent.....check these links

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/62

www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3/338

Just read tru those pages u would see them.....Phew!!.....

nice1 boss

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
sparta_300:

I left it like that n guess what? Cic say make I forward
My passport go embassy. E be like say dem wan look my face well.

i think daz a gud news o. Jes left q life fo my medicals. and i asked d woman abt d result tins, she said she wud send it to cic when it's ready.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChriGo: .......As i end my last post on this page today i would like to say one last prayer....dear Lord When onye oma chops his medics please let it come with further instructions to pay his entire tuition fee and 5yrs living expenses cuz dat dude is heading for Permanent Residence grin.....This page is now 421, biko oga justwise, create part 5 of this thread before i die of posting stagnation......ChriGo signs out now to being a silent follower till i chop medics.......and before i forget Onye oma, see your big head.......

ChriGo, abeg no go underground cos we need you here always. Abeg help me ask Justwise wether he won US visa lottery cos i see na him create 'dv lottery 2014 winners meet here'. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Canadidacy:

ChriGo, abeg no go underground cos we need you here always. Abeg help me ask Justwise wether he won US visa lottery cos i see na him create 'dv lottery 2014 winners meet here'. Thanks.
......Tah!! Devil is a liar....we go rock dis thread together till the end grin.....onye only tried his best but he failed.....bro going underground means am dead...and chrigo aint dead yet.....am gona rock this thread till i grow old....its a life contract....lol.....justwise is one of the moderators heading the travel session of nairaland......he has the power to create and close a thread.....that thread he created doesn't mean he won visa lottery....he created it for peeps to learn and share information.....@ahmedony abi wetin u call dat ya name....u truely get big head sha....u don dey wish me bye when i still full ground....may God slash dat ya asss including those that liked the page.......so una truely want make i become silent follower?.....see una big head......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oloriesther(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Onye oma:

Congrats on your admission...

1. Submitting yours (preferably salary SOA) alongside with your hubby can never be a minus, instead a plus (added advantage)...so add it

2. I advise you get yours 1st...since you will indicate on your application form that you're married, he can visit you from time to time (he'll serve as a very solid home tie)

3. Your employment letter should be enough (in my opinion), anybody that has used an employer as a sponsor should be in a better position to help more.

Thanks Onye oma for your prompt response.

Please house can I submit the student copy of my transcript with my online application?
ChriGo pls don't go silent, your contributions are highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
oloriesther:

Please house can I submit the student copy of my transcript with my online application?

Yes, you can...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
oloriesther:

.....yes ma'am....u can..i aint going silent....i full ground grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=ChriGo]......Tah!! Devil is a liar....we go rock dis thread together till the end grin.....onye only tried his best but he failed.....bro going underground means am dead...and chrigo aint dead yet.....am gona rock this thread till i grow old....its a life contract....lol.....justwise is one of the moderators heading the travel session of nairaland......he has the power to create and close a thread.....that thread he created doesn't mean he won visa lottery....he created it for peeps to learn and share information.....@ahmedony abi wetin u call dat ya name....u truely get big head sha....u don dey wish me bye when i still full ground....may God slash dat ya asss including those that liked the page.......so una truely want make i become silent follower?.....see una big head......[/quote

Chargo point of correction my name nah Ahmedonia4real and no ahmedony.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
oloriesther:

They never asked you for transcript, submit only what they ask for. Your offer letter stands for everything regarding result. Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by apple08(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
britiko:

I asked a family friend who has SS genotype wat happened during his medics.
He told dem abt his blood condition.
He was den instructed by d phyisician to get a detailed report from his heamatologist.
Dis comprises of ow he was faring with his condition, his stable blood percent(pcv), ow often he goes into crisis,his routine drugs,and ow often he needs to be transfused.
And dat was all.
As per his survival during winter, thermal clothing plenty o.
And above all, God is always faithful.
So if u av SS genotype, abeg no shaking. It is well

Britiko, pls this us SS genotype friend, did he get his TRV at last? I have a friend who read this ur post and thinking of backing out cuz he's SS and doesn't want to go thru all the stress of applying and waiting and then getting bounced on Medical grounds.. Pls Reply..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
His thoughts for us are thoughts of good and not of evil to give us an expected end. My medical don show. I give God d glory

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChriGo: ......Tah!! Devil is a liar....we go rock dis thread together till the end grin.....onye only tried his best but he failed.....bro going underground means am dead...and chrigo aint dead yet.....am gona rock this thread till i grow old....its a life contract....lol.....justwise is one of the moderators heading the travel session of nairaland......he has the power to create and close a thread.....that thread he created doesn't mean he won visa lottery....he created it for peeps to learn and share information.....@ahmedony abi wetin u call dat ya name....u truely get big head sha....u don dey wish me bye when i still full ground....may God slash dat ya asss including those that liked the page.......so una truely want make i become silent follower?.....see una big head......

Chrigo, I dey gbadun you though nt enuf until u'll offer me a cup of coffee for Canny. Tanks for dat correctn, edon tey wey I do English last so na freestyle I dey do. Did u get my PM?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
apple08:

Britiko, pls this us SS genotype friend, did he get his TRV at last? I have a friend who read this ur post and thinking of backing out cuz he's SS and doesn't want to go thru all the stress of applying and waiting and then getting bounced on Medical grounds.. Pls Reply..
.....So sickle cell too dey read this thread?.....mehn!! We had better watch wat we say on here oo grin......haba....ur friend was highly sensitive with the post here sha.....pls ur friend shouldn't back out biko.....there is no rule that says SS wont be granted visa...and besides britiko said her friend is doing fine meaning "doing fine in canada"....that should tell u dey choped TRV na......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Canadidacy:

Chrigo, I dey gbadun you though nt enuf until u'll offer me a cup of coffee for Canny. Tanks for dat correctn, edon tey wey I do English last so na freestyle I dey do. Did u get my PM?
.....bro no yawa, ur coffee sure....as long as u no be dat awuff type person wey go they demand $1 coffee everyday cuz awuff dey run belle grin....seen ur PM.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
chidinmaaa: His thoughts for us are thoughts of good and not of evil to give us an expected end. My medical don show. I give God d glory

Congrat....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
jadapinket13:
They never asked you for transcript, submit only what they ask for. Your offer letter stands for everything regarding result. Good luck
.....Nna jadapinket offer letter doesn't stand for everything biko....u knw its good to package well....they also deny via the online route(thats if its not treated by the canadian based VO's grin ).....the fact that you didnt include it in urs doesnt mean others cannot include it the theres....sometimes it helps....what works for u doesnt mean its gonna work for others too.....got it?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
PlayPays:

Does Keyano offer grad cert
Am wonderin too that's y am askn @toylem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
tolyem: No. Going for yr2 diploma. Keyano doesn't offer grad Cert

Ok bt r u a grad yet in nig
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
chidinmaaa: His thoughts for us are thoughts of good and not of evil to give us an expected end. My medical don show. I give God d glory
.....Congrat Chidi.....Am so happy for u....phew!! thank God u didnt eventually call me Chricome....cuz i told u if u didnt get ur medics tue or wed u shouldn't call me chrigo again....Congrats dear....I Scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing grin....God is indeed great......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yep...I have HND since 2002 with 12 years post graduation work experience

Though, I have been working as accountant since inception but currently as Business Manager in my new company since 3 years now. I got admitted into Business Administration Management Diploma (Ungrad)

teexzle:
Ok bt r u a grad yet in nig
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChriGo: .....Nna jadapinket offer letter doesn't stand for everything biko....u knw its good to package well....they also deny via the online route(thats if its not treated by the canadian based VO's grin ).....the fact that you didnt include it in urs doesnt mean others cannot include it the theres....sometimes it helps....what works for u doesnt mean its gonna work for others too.....got it?.....
They never asked for transcript or certificate, the VO does not know the prerequisite for courses its only the school, they have already evaluated the student and confirm the student is qualified before issuing the offer letter. Go to immigration site cic and check for requirements for students. They know what they are doing by asking for offer letters only. Try checking the online requirements before advising people. The online application is a worldwide requirements and not for Nigerians. Therefore they have made it as minimum as possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
congrat smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
jadapinket13:
They never asked for transcript or certificate, the VO does not know the prerequisite for courses its only the school, they have already evaluated the student and confirm the student is qualified before issuing the offer letter. Go to immigration site cic and check for requirements for students. They know what they are doing by asking for offer letters only. Try checking the online requirements before advising people. The online application is a worldwide requirements and not for Nigerians. Therefore they have made it as minimum as possible.

Ma'am inas much as you're a Nigerian, VO tends to check ur docs well cos of our good name, it's better to overload dem dan present inadequate docs. Infact if I see my grand mama birth Cert I go add am to my application come march 2014.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bashtec9: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
kjbobo: Please if you have an Agric background with special interest in Fishery and Study of Water contaminants. ..There are MSc and PhD openings fully funded program...p.m me so I can give you the details....its a pdf format.
All the best!
A friend of mine is interested my email is akandebashir@gmail.com for details.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
I got my passport today and was asked to pay for a year tuition and board.
However, my school had me deregister my 1st semester since it had closed. Now all i can pay for is second semester.
Also am not staying on campus. Am staying with an homestay family. We've been in touch for months now.

Do i just go ahead to pay for a semester alone, since registration for next session isn't open and i can't pay for it. Also do i tell my homestay family to write a letter on my behalf to CDHC? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.