Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,183 members, 7,845,883 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (590615 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
sparta_300: Congrats to Chidinmaa n d rest that I've gotten their medical instructions. Begin to dey drink water, e no get enemy smiley

lwkmmmd o. and any question na "noooo" o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
adewaleafolabi: I got my passport today and was asked to pay for a year tuition and board.
However, my school had me deregister my 1st semester since it had closed. Now all i can pay for is second semester.
Also am not staying on campus. Am staying with an homestay family. We've been in touch for months now.

Do i just go ahead to pay for a semester alone, since registration for next session isn't open and i can't pay for it. Also do i tell my homestay family to write a letter on my behalf to CDHC? Thanks
Congrats guy...as regards the lease..I found out here you can tell person you staying with to Google "lease agreement in Alberta" just slot in the province and its like a 5 page document and all you need do is sign....and you can deposit at least one or two months into his account and print out the statement of acct to support it..that should do... OR you can write to the embassy stating relationship if you dont like the former!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
greatheights:

you have already said all jawe. the check list is meant for applicant to keep hz application simple and straight as possible. i think SOP is somtin da should be worked on instead of bombarding wt .pdfs (my opinion)

There has never been a denial based on submission of NOT required documents.
I'm also a fan of little document app but if one have available other additional papers abeg its better to add em.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Guys,
Please anyone applying to Mount Royal University. ...should please rethink o....the government budget cut affected them hugely and they are downsizing....by 3/4 grin
Let alone admit a good number of int'l students...
Saw it on news yesterday....So those considering should please watch out oooi

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
kayconsult: All the glory must be to my God
For he's worthy of my praise,
No man on earth should give glory to himself
All the glory must be to the lord.

Finally my medical instruction came in handy today... grin wink smiley grin
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
PlayPays:

There has never been a denial based on submission of NOT required documents.
I'm also a fan of little document app but if one have available other additional papers abeg its better to add em.

yea i get you boss mi. no harm in adding it but thr "myt " be in not adding. #GBAM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats to all that got their medical call up today.God is indeed not sleeping on all of us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by txquiz: 4:45am On Oct 03, 2013
Respect to u all. Ogas Siga,Fhemmy,Chrigo,kjbobo,solomonwis,jadapinket1 nd all my fellow forumites in dis Nairaland of opportunities... to canny! i got admission to two colleges:medicine Hat college & lakeland college for winter 2014). pls, as a self sponsor with 5 Million plus in my personal saving acct. working in my uncle's company,Am thinking of using his company as my home ties..pls @ all wht re d documents i needed to summit for TRV? pls srry for d typosmiley Awaiting your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2013
txquiz: Respect to u all. Ogas Siga,Fhemmy,Chrigo,kjbobo,solomonwis,jadapinket1 nd all my fellow forumites in dis Nairaland of opportunities... to canny! i got admission to two colleges:medicine Hat college & lakeland college for winter 2014). pls, as a self sponsor with 5 Million plus in my personal saving acct. working in my uncle's company,Am thinking of using his company as my home ties..pls @ all wht re d documents i needed to summit for TRV? pls srry for d typosmiley Awaiting your response.
.....Its a nice one...but why not switch it by making ur uncle ur sponsor?....seem pretty much like u're under his umbrella......u'r still gona submit ur uncle's coy docx and pretty much ur own employment letter,payslip,fat SOA..e.t.c...makes much sense to me that way....thats if ur uncle's coy is in a good financial stand to act as a sponsor....ma own opinion.....check dis link to know d list of docx www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 .....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2) Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
7) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
10) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
11) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
12) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
13) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
14) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
15) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
16) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
17) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
18) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
19) Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
20) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
21) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
22) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
23) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
24) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by txquiz: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2013
ChriGo: .....Its a nice one...but why not switch it by making ur uncle ur sponsor?....seem pretty much like u're under his umbrella......u'r still gona submit ur uncle's coy docx and pretty much ur own employment letter,payslip,fat SOA..e.t.c...makes much sense to me that way....thats if ur uncle's coy is in a good financial stand to act as a sponsor....ma own opinion.....check dis link to know d list of docx www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 .....

@ chrigo thx for ur response. Due to his wife dt company documents nd company statement of acct nt sure at all,but he can rise me cash..though, his my uncle from mother side.I also discussed d company documents wt him b4 he travelled out of d country, nd he said no way due his wife family issues.. Which is really bad saying anyth here... My payslip,letter of employment nd my statement of acct na sure banka. Bros still awaiting your response. God bless u !!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
txquiz:

@ chrigo thx for ur response. Due to his wife dt company documents nd company statement of acct nt sure at all,but he can rise me cash..though, his my uncle from mother side.I also discussed d company documents wt him b4 he travelled out of d country, nd he said no way due his wife family issues.. Which is really bad saying anyth here... My payslip,letter of employment nd my statement of acct na sure banka. Bros still awaiting your response. God bless u !!
.....Chai!! Tank God am still single and no more searching biko grin....woman don show me pepper wella....lol....Bros since u'r going online route na just to scan dos docx..lobatan!!...u no dey carry d docx run na.....chai!! Which kind yawa be dis.....bro with dis little docx u stated please go online route...less docx required on like the paper route....bros are u married with kids?....thats a strong home tie too in place of landed docx......just include marriage cert,wifey birth cert,children birthcert if any....then u'r good to go.....if not then use the little docx u have and back it up with E-prayers......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Glan: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2013
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

25) Glan OCTOBER 2 ONLINE route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2013
txquiz: Respect to u all. Ogas Siga,Fhemmy,Chrigo,kjbobo,solomonwis,jadapinket1 nd all my fellow forumites in dis Nairaland of opportunities... to canny! i got admission to two colleges:medicine Hat college & lakeland college for winter 2014). pls, as a self sponsor with 5 Million plus in my personal saving acct. working in my uncle's company,Am thinking of using his company as my home ties..pls @ all wht re d documents i needed to summit for TRV? pls srry for d typosmiley Awaiting your response.

Since you're working and also got that much in ur acct its good but will be better you make ur uncle a co-sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
Canadidacy:

Ma'am inas much as you're a Nigerian, VO tends to check ur docs well cos of our good name, it's better to overload dem dan present inadequate docs. Infact if I see my grand mama birth Cert I go add am to my application come march 2014.

Lmao.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2013

Congrats, man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Chidinmaa, congrats to you, sis.smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by txquiz: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2013
ChriGo: .....Chai!! Tank God am still single and no more searching biko grin....woman don show me pepper wella....lol....Bros since u'r going online route na just to scan dos docx..lobatan!!...u no dey carry d docx run na.....chai!! Which kind yawa be dis.....bro with dis little docx u stated please go online route...less docx required on like the paper route....bros are u married with kids?....thats a strong home tie too in place of landed docx......just include marriage cert,wifey birth cert,children birthcert if any....then u'r good to go.....if not then use the little docx u have and back it up with E-prayers......

Still single bro. Can I include my parent land property ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2013
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

God Aint Sleeping grin

Nice update. keep it up brov + the comedy n jokes u crack. I sight you smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2013

Congrat......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2013
newacca:

Nice update. keep it up brov + the comedy n jokes u crack. I sight you smiley
....lol...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2013
@Tolyem....My broda longtym.....Hope to c u ova d weekend....I need ur help on some clarifications sir....To those that are finally called on medical,Congratulubia.......Good news will not seize our mouth IJN...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
txquiz:

Still single bro. Can I include my parent land property ?
....Yes u can...doesn't hurt....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Congrats to those who have been called for medicals. Best wishes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

23) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
24) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
25) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
26) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2013
More Good news in the house. Ancient1 just received his meds instruction via e-mail! grin grin grin

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2013
galala123: More Good news in the house. Ancient1 just received his meds instruction via e-mail! grin grin grin

Congrats!

Wow, good news! Congrats to him!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2013
galala123: More Good news in the house. Ancient1 just received his meds instruction via e-mail! grin grin grin

Congrats!
....Phew!!...Finally ancient will leave chrigo alone....baba God i tank u oooo......all Glory be to ur name.....na me happy pass.....@ancient biko pack ya ancient load go canny jare grin...dont cum and frustrate chrigo here....lol....congrats....i tap from ur ancient blessing.....God is indeed great....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bashtec9: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2013
kjbobo: Guys,
Please anyone applying to Mount Royal University. ...should please rethink o....the government budget cut affected them hugely and they are downsizing....by 3/4 grin
Let alone admit a good number of int'l students...
Saw it on news yesterday....So those considering should please watch out oooi
Please bros A friend of mine is interested my email is akandebashir@gmail.com for details about the M.Sc Agric stuff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2013
@all make Una help me thank God , my med instruction came in about 45mins ago. I am so overjoyed right now. I applied June 4, paper route. Fall applicants still expecting their callups pls dont loose hope .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Congrats ...June people don dey receive oooh! Praise jesus. .me june 17th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papakm(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
ancient1: @all make Una help me thank God , my med instruction came in about 45mins ago. I am so overjoyed right now. I applied June 4, paper route. Fall applicants still expecting their callups pls dont loose hope .
congrats...

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.