Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588647 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2013
@Playpals
Lol, d question self tire me!!
Thanks I'm constrained by my deadline tho that's probably why I'm freaking out and my question remains on loop. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2013
clusterphobia: @Playpals
Thanks I'm constrained by my deadline tho that's probably why I'm freaking out and my question remains on loop. grin
....Loop? Cluster my man....since u used maple, i assume u do not have ur visa app details....how do u intend storming embassy?.....loop dat question till u get ur trv biko grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2013
undecided ChriGo why U come dey yab me in public embarassed I go do my normal ranting. grin or do U have a better idea?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2013
greatheights:

re u categorically instructed to upload the med instruction. .cz i wasn't told so and i asked the med doc dar did mine she said it's er duty to send it to cic.
Yes, I was told to upload my medical and confirmation of a new start date. I asked the doctor at the clinic and he told me it has already been sent to CIC because it's e-medical. But to upload the new start date is even the problem. If the page still remain as it is, I will take it to Cdhc. Sm sure they will find a way to sort it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2013
clusterphobia: undecided ChriGo why U come dey yab me in public embarassed I go do my normal ranting. grin or do U have a better idea?
....rant oo....it is needed grin....but if another person yab u my hand no dey ooo......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2013
xtus: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

I just wanna share with the house that I have been asked to go do my medicals after receiving an email alert @ mycic account.

Submission date: Sept 24th
Medical date: Oct 3rd

In a very special way, I thank oga siga, fhemmy, iwinosajack, burningflamz, efosa, wurolola, solomonwise, earthgreen, tintinmany, kunsoft, chrigo, Onye Oma, Ayo, and all you lovely people of this great forum...... You all encouraged me to repackage and fire back after my 1st denial last year and is with great joy I share this news to you. I love you, I thank you........ PEACE!!!!!
Congrats smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2013
clusterphobia: @Playpals
Where all of una dey see this playpals?!
biko na PLAYPAYS!
As ur question still dey on loop write am, envelope am nd mail am to ya VO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Do I need to book appointment with Ajasu clinic and what is the number for it. Thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
jadapinket13:
Yes, I was told to upload my medical and confirmation of a new start date. I asked the doctor at the clinic and he told me it has already been sent to CIC because it's e-medical. But to upload the new start date is even the problem. If the page still remain as it is, I will take it to Cdhc. Sm sure they will find a way to sort it out.

@Jadapinket13; I would advice you to take the letter of new start date to CDHC asap cos failure to do so will result in processing delay of your TRV. Ensure you indicate you UCI and application number on the envelope. Good luck. Please don't exceed any date instruction given to you for submitting any documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
xtus: Do I need to book appointment with Ajasu clinic and what is the number for it. Thanks all

also, please what are the documents to be presented at the clinic ? photocopies and all.... thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
...Any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seir405: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
ancient1:

also, please what are the documents to be presented at the clinic ? photocopies and all.... thanks.
not compulsory to book appointment with asaju just go very early they will attend to you
what u need is the medical form, international passport and photocopy of the international passport and ur 28k. dat is all u dont need passport it is now e.medical dem go take ur pic dem self. all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Siga: ...Any news?
.....Yes oga mi....dia was a plane crash in naija yesterday.....Thank God Chrigo aint dia grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jollyswager: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Siga: ...Word of advise for those of una wey still dey wait for visa.... Make una know say studying in Canada no be yams ooo... if u know u are not ready for the workload and all... stay ur a$$ back for Lagos... its alot of work and not a joke... so... be read to study wella and assignments... dont come with ur arrogance claiming dem no dey study for abroad... u go FAIL....

Evidence: How many guys wey don enter, start school u see on Nairaland again...

very well said oga siga....studying in canada nobi beans. please if ur comin to study masters beta evaluate ursef oo. masters hia na phd for nija. scrutinize ursef and go for courses u can be able to carry. abeg i get lectures nw....wish u all d vry best. from CEO MR CASH
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
ChriGo: .....Yes oga mi....dia was a plane crash in naija yesterday.....Thank God Chrigo aint dia grin....
....Heard about it Chrigogo... God bless the dead.... na one man die twice... o tough gan ni...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Siga: ....Heard about it Chrigogo... God bless the dead.... na one man die twice... o tough gan ni...
.....really touched....oga mi we got a record breaker on this Forum...Xtus...9days application.....some is now 90days with no medics yet...o touch gan ni grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
jadapinket13:

Sametin d doc told mi. So the medical syd is fixed. I tik z beta u tak d new start thr o and sort it out. All the best then.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
ancient1:

4passport photo. Yo medic instruction. Yo intern'l passport. #lobatan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
ChriGo: .....really touched....oga mi we got a record breaker on this Forum...Xtus...9days application.....some is now 90days with no medics yet...o touch gan ni grin.....
...I kuku see am... na Canadian wonder...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
jollyswager:

very well said oga siga....studying in canada nobi beans. please if ur comin to study masters beta evaluate ursef oo. masters hia na phd for nija. scrutinize ursef and go for courses u can be able to carry. abeg i get lectures nw....wish u all d vry best. from CEO MR CASH

Nna men, leave dat tin, we go cope inasmuch sey we pass waec or/& jamb. Na TRV be da koko, coping na small thing.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....baba kayconsult...i knew d devil cant stop u....he can only try...congrats man....i scarily and fearfully tap from ur late response blessing grin....God is indeed great....
@ chrigi, tanks. Don't worry, very soon u'll be releived of all this sleepless nite too. IJN. AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
greatheights:

nice 1 bro. did mine 2dy self. any further instruction(s)
@ greatheights,tanks. I was'nt given any further instruction rather than to do medicals only.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ancient1: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
I was asked to provide receipts of payment of board for one year and school fees receipts for the first year ( i already included my first year school fees receipts in my application) by the 25th of Oct latest, meanwhile my extended resumption is till Nov 1. I have to find accommodation in Charlottetown, prince Edward island and pay for one year this coming week to be able to meet up..i haven't actually heard anyone mention prince Edward island from pt 1 of this thread so i am assuming it is a very dead province....still anybody that can help out with accommodation @ pei....abeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
ancient1: I was asked to provide receipts of payment of board for one year and school fees receipts for the first year ( i already included my first year school fees receipts in my application) by the 25th of Oct latest, meanwhile my extended resumption is till Nov 1. I have to find accommodation in Charlottetown, prince Edward island and pay for one year this coming week to be able to meet up..i haven't actually heard anyone mention prince Edward island from pt 1 of this thread so i am assuming it is a very dead province....still anybody that can help out with accommodation @ pei....abeg.
Try discussing the accommodation issues with your school. They should be able to help you. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
.... Anyone heading to University of ottawa and needs accommodation ... a room... please contact me and I can link u up with one of our Nairaland sister that has a room for rent ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kingRoosevelt: 1:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Am wondering why one wld pay for accommodation for a year dat they haven't seen.what if u end up not liking it.even if u get to see a picture of it...u might not like the neighbourhood. .well, its cannny all the neighbourhoods suppose make sense..lol.but what if one pays for a month or two then afterwards u can search for accomodation ursef and then u can pay for 2years if u like..anyways what do i know ...lol am just saying. .anything embassy tell u to do just do before them change their minds. .lool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sundayoloyede: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2013
Congrat....may d lord see u thru, pls send copy of ur SOP and lists of other documents used. My email is gbemine4je@gmail.com
xtus: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

I just wanna share with the house that I have been asked to go do my medicals after receiving an email alert @ mycic account.

Submission date: Sept 24th
Medical date: Oct 3rd

In a very special way, I thank oga siga, fhemmy, iwinosajack, burningflamz, efosa, wurolola, solomonwise, earthgreen, tintinmany, kunsoft, chrigo, Onye Oma, Ayo, and all you lovely people of this great forum...... You all encouraged me to repackage and fire back after my 1st denial last year and is with great joy I share this news to you. I love you, I thank you........ PEACE!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2013
jadapinket13: Hello everyone, am new here on nairaland, i want to share my experience just to encourage my fellow Nigerians.
Got my first admission for fall from Mcgill University for fall semester 2013 for my MSc-4th June 2013
Applied for CAQ- 9th june 2013 ( because my school is in Quebec)
Got my CAQ - 26 June 2013
Submitted paper application through VFS- 4th July 2013
Last date to resume for fall semester-17th Sep 2013
Went to Cdhc to update them on the 3rd Sep and the asked me to bring a new start date
Contacted school for new start date 3d Sep and my program is only for fall so can't differ for winter till fall 2014
Withdrew Application from Cdhc 5th Sep( due to delay in processing my application)
Applied again online 6th September 2013
Applied for winter admission in same school but a different department that has winter intake on 7th Sep 2013
Got a notification on my CIC online for my medicals on the 25th on Sep 2013( less than 3 weeks of submitting my application)
Got notification to submit an extended date to resume or new start date for winter 25th Sep 2013
Done my Medicals on 26th Sep 2013
Now waiting for the new offer later, hope to be ready soon....
Cheers

To All Paper Route Applicants:

Have u guys got the message in Jadapinket13's post I quoted above? I think u guys will do no harm to yourselves if you follow what she did afterall you still have like three months and you do not even have to apply for a new course for January 2014. Things have changed from the way CIC handles applications and I expect applicants to also follow suit by adopting the change. I noticed her application took like 3 weeks to get medical instruction, mine took 2 weeks and others and just yesterday xtus got his medical instruction within 9days of applying online. I believe very soon it will be 1 week. My adivice to you guys take the risk of withdrawing your applications and apply online, I bet u would not regret it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2013
humanshado:

To All Paper Route Applicants:

Have u guys got the message in Jadapinket13's post I quoted above? I think u guys will do no harm to yourselves if you follow what she did afterall you still have like three months and you do not even have to apply for a new course for January 2014. Things have changed from the way CIC handles applications and I expect applicants to also follow suit by adopting the change. I noticed her application took like 3 weeks to get medical instruction, mine took 2 weeks and others and just yesterday xtus got his medical instruction within 9days of applying online. I believe very soon it will be 1 week. My adivice to you guys take the risk of withdrawing your applications and apply online, I bet u would not regret it.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jadapinket13(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=jadapinket13][/quote]

one more thing I didn't include in my testimony was that. On the 20th of I received an alert email check my cic online that I have a message. To my surprise I received a withdrawal notification for the new application which I made on the 6th of September. I quickly contacted cic, by letting them know it's an error. I sent the copy of the withdrawal I made with cdhc, the confirmation of the new online application and the new withdraw letter to them. But what I checked the people that signed the letter it was cdhc. I was mad and I went to their office on the 23, with same letter I sent to cic, asking them why they withdrew the new application I made online. I was there from 7.30am-3.29pm before giving me a call that the officer in charge asked them to tell me that he couldn't work on my file, I was mad and I told her "this must be a joke" ,I really told them my mind. I went the next day to tell them am back again,asking them why they made that error. Within an hour, they called me on the phone that they have reopened my file. And the next day I got my medical instruction. They delayed my medical instruction with their blunder. So, please be careful when withdrawing your application, so that you won't experience same thing. Good luck. And always remember that "Prayer is the KEY". With God everything and anything is POSSIBLE".
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Siga: .... Anyone heading to University of ottawa and needs accommodation ... a room... please contact me and I can link u up with one of our Nairaland sister that has a room for rent ....

I'm with you boss...Guess I'll be needing one soonest against december...sent u a mail @ noshaking2012@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Onye oma:

I'm with you boss...Guess I'll be needing one soonest against december...sent u a mail @ noshaking2012@yahoo.com

Thank you.
...nice 1 grin....

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.