Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587832 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls house, do I need to make photocopy of each document I submit for study permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Pls house, do I need to make photocopy of each document I submit for study permit?
...make copies for ur records bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
coldgate: @Etinosay. Pls. how did you get your bank draft? I need one too. My bank say they do not issue bank drafts in canadian dollars.

@coldgate...I got mine from GT bank. If u have a dollar acct with any bank, they should be able to issue u a draft in any currency. If the bank can't issue in CAD, get confirmation from ur sch authorities to accept a USD issued draft, and in turn they'll convert to CAD, when they receive it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Siga: ...make copies for ur records bro...
Siga: ...make copies for ur records bro...

@Siga, i sent a mail to you. kindly check sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
U don't need draft in canadian dollars.if it is for study permit,just raise a draft in naira(19,500)and let it be address to canadian deputy high commission.payable in lagos should be written on it
coldgate: @Etinosay. Pls. how did you get your bank draft? I need one too. My bank say they do not issue bank drafts in canadian dollars.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think study permit is appropriate.of course,u apply for a year
dommakavelli: Which is correct
I wish to apply for study permit.
I wish to apply for temporary resident visa.
I wish to apply for student visa.

if your course is a year program how many years visa will one apply for.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
dommakavelli:

@Siga, i sent a mail to you. kindly check sir
Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
efosa12345: Am heading to Lambton college, still arraging my doxz for trv (sponsors personal acct), hoping to submit early May
Oh great! Things will work out perfectly well for everyone of us in Jesus name .. I applied for January admission through Maple Education.. I wn't finish my service year until OCT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olufemi14(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
@All: d anxiety of pass 5mnths have bn crushed.. I av receive my TRV and Study permit.. My prayer is dat God will answer all dose expecting their (Trv and Medicals) soonest.. Tanx 4 ur prayers. Kaycee op 2 c soon in canada.. God bless

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
olufemi14: @All: d anxiety of pass 5mnths have bn crushed.. I av receive my TRV and Study permit.. My prayer is dat God will answer all dose expecting their (Trv and Medicals) soonest.. Tanx 4 ur prayers. Kaycee op 2 c soon in canada.. God bless
Congrats...now this PART 4 is looking sexier by the day....nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
olufemi14: @All: d anxiety of pass 5mnths have bn crushed.. I av receive my TRV and Study permit.. My prayer is dat God will answer all dose expecting their (Trv and Medicals) soonest.. Tanx 4 ur prayers. Kaycee op 2 c soon in canada.. God bless

Congrats Bruh, smiley

P.S today makes it 1 week since embassy got my application cool.. 8 more weeks to go sha..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
if your school is in ontario, you might wanna look at ds: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPABOUT.html ..super excitement things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Goldie20:

Congrats Bruh, smiley

P.S today makes it 1 week since embassy got my application cool.. 8 more weeks to go sha..

Today makes it a month since the 'Ogas on top' got my application 5 more weeks or less to go. May God keep the good news rolling in
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dear all after 6months and 6days my visa and Study permit has been issued. My status changed yesterday morning on vfs, then I started to wait for the famous email that tells you your application has been approved. My people I wait tire, couldn't sleep.

I received the email just as I was walking into VFS's gate so as I was opening the package I was also opening the email attachment that contained the news.

I would be posting the supporting documents details shortly.

I pray that all awaitees get their heart desires.

For TRV awaitees I saw quite a no. of packages so keep faith!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Robbie37: Dear all after 6months and 6days my visa and Study permit has been issued. My status changed yesterday morning on vfs, then I started to wait for the famous email that tells you your application has been approved. My people I wait tire, couldn't sleep.

I received the email just as I was walking into VFS's gate so as I was opening the package I was also opening the email attachment that contains the news.

...U see....@justwise ...na u and @Seun dey hold these guys visas oooo....u see wat happened immediately u opened PART 4....I see more good news coming....Thank u Father!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
mozo:

Today makes it a month since the 'Ogas on top' got my application 5 more weeks or less to go. May God keep the good news rolling in

Lol @ oga at the top smiley Amen, It Shall Be Well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Goldie20:

Lol @ oga at the top smiley Amen, It Shall Be Well

Yes bro, but na God be the Main Oga at the Top. It must be well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2013

Now, that's how God shows himself in our lives. I'm so happy for you. Big congratulations!!! May God ever be present to manifest big things in ur life.

@kayce43, please go check for your own ooo...I think I saw it in my dreams
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
pls house, my sponsor provided me with photocopy of his document. Is this acceptable? He collected d statement of acc on 20th of feb and i intend submitting next week. Is this ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Siga: ...U see....@justwise ...na u and @Seun dey hold these guys visas oooo....u see wat happened immediately u opened PART 4....I see more good news coming....Thank u Father!!!!!!!

lol.. My thoughts exactly.. Abeg I claim this part 4 anointing o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Robbie37: Dear all after 6months and 6days my visa and Study permit has been issued. My status changed yesterday morning on vfs, then I started to wait for the famous email that tells you your application has been approved. My people I wait tire, couldn't sleep.

I received the email just as I was walking into VFS's gate so as I was opening the package I was also opening the email attachment that contains the news.

God is super Wonderful...(Singing, Osanimaga eghi vbie oooo). Congratulations!!!

May God show himself Big in our own cases too...congrats again. Imagine the sweetness surrounding ur life as of now...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
[b]TEAM FALL 2013
1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG (MB/SK/MUN)
6) kanayogod:UG (Lehtbridge)
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG (Niagara) ******
9) jman77: UG (MUN)
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG (MUN)
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18) *newacca: PG
19) Imadebaby: PG
20) rockar: PG (Niagara)
21) elkharpone: UG
22) emmatony: PG
23) vooz: PG (Saskatchewan)
24) accra2005: PG
25) seir405: PG (MUN, Sask.)
26) Emblem: PG (Lethbridge)
27) Burningflamz: PG
28) efewhao: UG (Windsor)
29) aduke02: PG
30) jennyfar: PG (Victoria, Ottawa)
31) mozo: PG(Royal road, Victoria)
32) xtus: PG(Georgian)
33) gbesunboke: PG (Fanshawe)
34) teexzle: PG (MUN)
35) twizer: PG (Saskatchewan)
36) bullstriker: PG
37) luckyDon: PG
38) jimmyjerry07: PG (Manitoba)
40) 2-Chainz: PG (Seneca College)
41) jenkord: PG (U of Western Ontario)
42) deebla: PG (Concordia Uni College)
43) Mayo47: PG (MUN)
44) etinisajay: PG (Saskatchewan)
45) Ziashi: PG (UWO , Vancouver Island)
46) Olawunmi Samuel: PG (MUN)
47) Blaw1:PG (Dalhousie)
48) nne: PG (Saskatchewan)
49) GboyegaD PG (U of Calgary)
50) seyidollar4real > UG MUN

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 23/03/2013 06:10pm
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
AFFIDAVIT FORMAT

IN THE HIGH COURT
GUSAU, ZAMFARA
(Middle)

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I, Malam Dongo Aniete, Male, Nigerian, residing at 3 Emeka road, Gusau. hereby solemnly swear on oath as follows;

1) That I am the above named person
2) That Dongo Kunle is my son/brother/daughter/cousin/niece/nephew
3) That I am his sponsor
4) That he intends to proceed to canada for purpose of studies
5) That I shall be responsible for his Tuition, accomodation etc
6) That I currently work with Dantata group of company on a permanent basis / Self employed
7) That he is my only dependent / That my wife and son/daughter (with age) , are my other dependents.
6) That he would not be a liability to government of Canada.
7) That he wld return to Nigeria after his studies ,......
cool blablablablablablabla
9) That this affidavit is sworn to in good faith beleiving all to be true to the best of my knowledge and in accordance with the oath act

Deponent
(Right hand side)

Sworn to at the high court
Gusau Zamfara State.
Dated this 10th day of June 1988

Before me
Commisioner of Oaths
(Middle)

LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP FORMAT

(Your Sponsors Address)

The Visa Officer,
CDHC (In full),
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF ................

This is to confirm that .....(your name)...... is my ......(relationship)....He intends to proceed to Canada to pursue graduate studies in ....(course)... at the University of ........., commencing September 2013.

I wish to inform you that I am his sponsor and shall be responsible for his tuition fee, accomodation, feeding, medical insurance, transportation and all other expenses whatsoever needed for succesful completion of his studies.

I currently work as ...(position)...... at .....(Company name).......on a permanent basis (If self employed state otherwise), I am single/married with ......(ur name)...... as my only dependent. / with my wife and ...(no of kids , with age)... as my other dependents.

Attached are documents indicating my financial stability and saving. Should you require further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your positive consideration of his application

Yours Sincerely,
........(Sponsor Signature)....
..........(Sponsors Name)....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners][b][color=#770077]TEAM FALL 2013 1) owenklay : PG 2) galala123: PG 3) Goldie20: UG 4) ronakoks : PG 5) earthgreeners: PG (MB/SK/MUN) 6) kanayogod:UG (Lehtbridge) 7) freshdude: PG 8.) adim02: PG (Niagara) ****** 9) jman77: UG (MUN) 10) dommakavelli: PG 11) bukahands: PG (MUN) 12) just_thinking: UG 13) mekusino: PG 14) blink6: UG 15) alezdegr8: PG 16) ezme: PG 17) efosa12345 18) *newacca: PG 19) Imadebaby: PG 20) rockar: PG (Niagara) 21) elkharpone: UG 22) emmatony: PG 23) vooz: PG (Saskatchewan) 24) accra2005: PG 25) seir405: PG (MUN, Sask.) 26) Emblem: PG (Lethbridge) 27) Burningflamz: PG 28) efewhao: UG (Windsor) 29) aduke02: PG 30) jennyfar: PG (Victoria, Ottawa) 31) mozo: PG(Royal road, Victoria) 32) xtus: PG(Georgian) 33) gbesunboke: PG (Fanshawe) 34) teexzle: PG (MUN) 35) twizer: PG (Saskatchewan) 36) bullstriker: PG 37) luckyDon: PG 38) jimmyjerry07: PG (Manitoba) 40) 2-Chainz: PG (Seneca College) 41) jenkord: PG (U of Western Ontario) 42) deebla: PG (Concordia Uni College) 4
where is my name now. seyidollar4real MUN UG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=seyidollar4real][/quote]

modified
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners]AFFIDAVIT FORMAT IN THE HIGH COURT GUSAU, ZAMFARA (Middle) AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT I, Malam Dongo Aniete, Male, Nigerian, residing at 3 Emeka road, Gusau. hereby solemnly swear on oath as follows; 1) That I am the above named person 2) That Dongo Kunle is my son/brother/daughter/cousin/niece/nephew 3) That I am his sponsor 4) That he intends to proceed to canada for purpose of studies 5) That I shall be responsible for his Tuition, accomodation etc 6) That I currently work with Dantata group of company on a permanent basis / Self employed 7) That he is my only dependent / That my wife and son/daughter (with age) , are my other dependents. 6) That he would not be a liability to government of Canada. 7) That he wld return to Nigeria after his studies ,...... cool blablablablablablabla 9) That this affidavit is sworn to in good faith beleiving all to be true to the best of my knowledge and in accordance with the oath act ...................... Depo
U r mouthed baba mi. This will be helpful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
earthgreeners: AFFIDAVIT FORMAT

IN THE HIGH COURT
GUSAU, ZAMFARA
(Middle)

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I, Malam Dongo Aniete, Male, Nigerian, residing at 3 Emeka road, Gusau. hereby solemnly swear on oath as follows;

1) That I am the above named person
2) That Dongo Kunle is my son/brother/daughter/cousin/niece/nephew
3) That I am his sponsor
4) That he intends to proceed to canada for purpose of studies
5) That I shall be responsible for his Tuition, accomodation etc
6) That I currently work with Dantata group of company on a permanent basis / Self employed
7) That he is my only dependent / That my wife and son/daughter (with age) , are my other dependents.
6) That he would not be a liability to government of Canada.
7) That he wld return to Nigeria after his studies ,......
cool blablablablablablabla
9) That this affidavit is sworn to in good faith beleiving all to be true to the best of my knowledge and in accordance with the oath act

Deponent
(Right hand side)

Sworn to at the high court
Gusau Zamfara State.
Dated this 10th day of June 1988

Before me
Commisioner of Oaths
(Middle)

LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP FORMAT

(Your Sponsors Address)

The Visa Officer,
CDHC (In full),
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF ................

This is to confirm that .....(your name)...... is my ......(relationship)....He intends to proceed to Canada to pursue graduate studies in ....(course)... at the University of ........., commencing September 2013.

I wish to inform you that I am his sponsor and shall be responsible for his tuition fee, accomodation, feeding, medical insurance, transportation and all other expenses whatsoever needed for succesful completion of his studies.

I currently work as ...(position)...... at .....(Company name).......on a permanent basis (If self employed state otherwise), I am single/married with ......(ur name)...... as my only dependent. / with my wife and ...(no of kids , with age)... as my other dependents.

Attached are documents indicating my financial stability and saving. Should you require further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your positive consideration of his application

Yours Sincerely,
........(Sponsor Signature)....
..........(Sponsors Name)....

Thanks.I believe u saw the little attached file I dropped for u and others last time. How is the Supervisor hunting going?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
seyidollar4real: pls house, my sponsor provided me with photocopy of his document. Is this acceptable? He collected d statement of acc on 20th of feb and i intend submitting next week. Is this ok

Provided the photocopies are all certified true copy (CTC),you're good to go. It is very possible that he might be needing his originals for some important transactions.
I wish you the best as you submit ur documents strongly believing that by now,you must have been conversant with the do's and dont's of those VO's.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Siga: Congrats...now this PART 4 is looking sexier by the day....nice one

Sexier indeed...the PART 4 is really doing a good job @ seducing the VOs. I hope they don't get themselves till they must have issued TRVs to all the members of this lovely house.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks.I believe u saw the little attached file I dropped for u and others last time. How is the Supervisor hunting going?

I saw it Bro..Thanks alot...Supervisor things na hell oooo..Im hopeful sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Siga: Congrats...now this PART 4 is looking sexier by the day....nice one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

I saw it Bro..Thanks alot...Supervisor things na hell oooo..Im hopeful sha

Na so...that is why my brother shelved till Fall 2014 so that he can start on time from July. I've abandoned that path, Australia will suit me instead.Na small small.Be a patient and steadfast!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.