Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588285 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Siga: ....No rush...person wey we dey carry bride come meet, no dey stretch neck grin .... now...which program are you going for?

Safety and Risk Engineering. I think I know where you are going. Its work place and what I want to study don't correlate.

Whichever way, I'll go for it with any document I can find and hope for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
lus@5:

Hi dommakavelli, I i'm heading to mun this spring(UG) , done my medical aweeting TRV. Concerning payment of tuition you can pay with visa/master card through your memorial self-service. If you don't have a credit card you can do a transfer. email ghanson@mun.ca for transfer details nd information abt payment of tuition. Abeg add me in ur prayers so that we can both meet at mun.

By the special grace of God, you won't b disappointed.
Your TRV is a done deal..you shall hear dat great good news from CDHC soonest insha Allah.

How long does it take u to receive ur original offer 4 admission letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
olawunmi_samuel:

Safety and Risk Engineering. I think I know where you are going. Its work place and what I want to study don't correlate.

Whichever way, I'll go for it with any document I can find and hope for the best.
...No wahala...since u know wetin I wan talk...I go keep my mouth shut....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
olawunmi_samuel:

Bros, no offence pls...., u need to relax a bit n let pple talk first..he may even have sumtinelse to say, but wit dis he may not say it anymore

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Siga: ...No wahala...since u know wetin I wan talk...I go keep my mouth shut....

@sam u see?...bros Siga pls go ahead in case U av sumtin to chip in..anoda person may learn from it.

@sam, n who tell u say risk Mgt no correlate wit estate mgt? Business risk nko? Industrial risk nko?
Bros, na as u package ur tins pple go collect am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Oya siga no vex abeg. I'm all ears.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Really enjoying this thread @ dis point in time,conversations sound very matured.
Pls all,let's maintain dis same frequency of high level of understanding so we can kip learning more useful tips among ourselves and from the veterans.
Master Siga,we're all ears...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Oya siga no vex abeg. I'm all ears.
...Na wa for u ooo...as @dommakavelli as said....who tell u say there is no relationship between Estate MGT and wetin u wan do....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Oya siga no vex abeg. I'm all ears.

Try to read extensively on ur course n relate it to your uncle's biz.
Since your uncle is into estate management, he may say that he wishes to go into construction of houses n all dat.
So, he want you to study risk management so dat u can b he's manager on industrial risk etc...
since he av a brilliant n promising broda, he want to send U abroad to study n acquire international knowledge(quality) cos na U fit handle his job wella instead of hiring a stranger.

N u sef go write am 4 ur SOP...

With dat, U've covered 2 tins...
1. y U uncle won sponsor u.
2. Home ties

Note read extensively on your course n how it wud b useful in estate mgt/construction..
Relate dem n come out wit a nice SOP

Dat is y CDHC said cases are treated differently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks guys. God bless you all. I dey go sleep. I get interview 2moro.

Once again. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Oga Siga I Hail You wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Joe980: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Please dont quote this ...Tx
dommakavelli:

Bros, i won send my sop/sponsorship letter to U for proof reading n polishing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Joe980: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
@dommakavelli...pls delete/unquote Siga.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Joe980: @dommakavelli...pls delete/unquote Siga.

Am Sori...Done!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nobleman01: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
@siga, grin grin grin,always funny, i no dey fear, i just want to know please
@admission letter expectants, pls anybody expecting admission letter from a school,most of this schools use regular mail if u dont indicate u want to use a courier, my admission letter was 1st sent since nov and has not gotten to me by now, i had to call the school to reprint for me and also arranged with dhl to pick it up for me and i got it within 4 business days. so,if u av a time constraint, try contact them if u can use a courier
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gbesunboke: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Onye oma:

Unless if the banking sector is in correlation with his 1st degree,for instance if he studied Banking & Finance or Economics. If otherwise,say he studied Science or Engineering,and is making such decision, I wonder what his reason would be.
In all, he shud follow his heart and back it up with prayers for God's direction (Canny or Naija, the end product is to make money in the labour market except the person has a particular height he wishes to attain in his chosen career field.
I wish him the best of luck in whatever decision he takes.
@all pls my people kindly advise me .my sponsor stays in uk and he his ready to send my sponsor document. can i get it by attach document from my email or through post cos is really giving headche now and i want to submit my application before easter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lillaowow(m): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2013
wow!!!

part 4......??

men, i don old for here small ooo (part 2 and Part 3)
dec 2011, applied aug 2012...denied nov 2012

went on sabbatical
will be back shortly.
kudos to everyone, you're all doing a good job

Congrats to those that just got their TRV. wish you all the best in Canada

Just came here to follow the thread.
(Vacation loading..i need am men)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lus5(f): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

By the special grace of God, you won't b disappointed.
Your TRV is a done deal..you shall hear dat great good news from CDHC soonest insha Allah.

How long does it take u to receive ur original offer 4 admission letter?

Seriously, i can't remember how long it took me to get d first one(may/june last year). I'm yet to receive my new start date since feb 19. I printed out the scaned copy d sent me nd submitted it to embassy. NO diff btw scaned nd original.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2013
gbesunboke: @all pls my people kindly advise me .my sponsor stays in uk and he his ready to send my sponsor document. can i get it by attach document from my email or through post cos is really giving headche now and i want to submit my application before easter

If you intend to apply online,I think attaching it to an email is perfect (that is if online is now functional),ßuђ if ur applying thru VAC, I feel its better if it is sent thru courier post (will only take like 3 working days to get to you).
Just package all ur documents together while waiting for the parcel to arrive,and once it gets to you,you can submit to VAC the following day.
Goodluck in ur submission. I wish you a favourable reply from CDHC and a gud news as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Updated list

More Testimonies by Gods grace,Legooo....

@Kayce 43 January 7th, Asaju, Lagos
@Charles4all january 9th Lagos
@lus@5 February 5th, Abuja
@Iwinosajack February 15th Lagos
@Zionspecie March 1st Lagos

Wish every1 of us remaining success...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2013
some one whose sponsor is not Nigeria,can he do affidavit of sponsorship in Nigeria?hope the visa application fee still remain 19500 naira
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by biolabee(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

Try to read extensively on ur course n relate it to your uncle's biz.
Since your uncle is into estate management, he may say that he wishes to go into construction of houses n all dat.
So, he want you to study risk management so dat u can b he's manager on industrial risk etc...
since he av a brilliant n promising broda, he want to send U abroad to study n acquire international knowledge(quality) cos na U fit handle his job wella instead of hiring a stranger.

N u sef go write am 4 ur SOP...

With dat, U've covered 2 tins...
1. y U uncle won sponsor u.
2. Home ties

Note read extensively on your course n how it wud b useful in estate mgt/construction..
Relate dem n come out wit a nice SOP

Dat is y CDHC said cases are treated differently.

Sweet!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2013
nobleman01: @siga, grin grin grin,always funny, i no dey fear, i just want to know please
@admission letter expectants, pls anybody expecting admission letter from a school,most of this schools use regular mail if u dont indicate u want to use a courier, my admission letter was 1st sent since nov and has not gotten to me by now, i had to call the school to reprint for me and also arranged with dhl to pick it up for me and i got it within 4 business days. so,if u av a time constraint, try contact them if u can use a courier

Bros, abeg, how much did u pay for DHL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2013
lus@5:

Seriously, i can't remember how long it took me to get d first one(may/june last year). I'm yet to receive my new start date since feb 19. I printed out the scaned copy d sent me nd submitted it to embassy. NO diff btw scaned nd original.

Bros, r u sure abt d scanned copy? Cos i saw it on d Checklist form dat Original n one fotocopy of admission letter shud b submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2013
It's been a glorious week so far as folks have prophecied earlier. God's been indeed faithful to us. Congrats to @kenniy and @olufemi14. God has seen you through the first phase. I'm sure your destination is not the TRV. God will guide you through your journey in Canada and make all crooked ways straight before you. You will know no obstacles and as far as your eyes can behold, you will lay hold of iJN. Waiting for the next TRV/Medical/Acceptance letter news smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2013
The transcript I'm sending to the embassy, who will address it to. The canadian school I was admitted into or the CHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2013
onuawuchi: The transcript I'm sending to the embassy, who will address it to. The canadian school I was admitted into or the CHC?

Who won give u VISA..CDHC of course.
@ all, my transcript came in a sealed envelope. Should I open it n attach to other docx. Or i shuld leave it in d envelope
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

Who won give u VISA..CDHC of course.
@ all, my transcript came in a sealed envelope. Should I open it n attach to other docx. Or i shuld leave it in d envelope
No. The seal means it is suppose to be hidden from you. Opening it makes it unofficial.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
onuawuchi: The transcript I'm sending to the embassy, who will address it to. The canadian school I was admitted into or the CHC?
You should address it to your school of course...It is one of the requirements for giving you addmission...cdhc requires your transcript just to show that you are a bonifade student.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2013
onuawuchi: No. The seal means it is suppose to be hidden from you. Opening it makes it unofficial.

U right, but @ d same time let me also remind u dat visa officers might not really wanna take d time of opening envelops. To me I feel u should open it and attached to all other docx beside they will still verify the transcript @ ur sch.

Saying this from experience a friend of mine had with UK embassy when he submitted his bank statement with the sealed envelop but the embassy denied him based on the grounded that he did not included his bank statement, the next time he applied he opened the envelop and add the statement to his other docx and was granted his visa four years back.

Last time the school addressed it to CDHC but I open the envelop, took out the transcript and place along side my other docx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.