Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487025 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked eyi ba mi lojiji! morerin ni spanish! Ewo re ooo? Oruko mi ti cause trouble, virginia iceland ni ooo, ema lo so di nkan mi funmi ejo o!
Baba imperiouxx, e shaanu mi o
imperiouxx:

Naija lost one virgin chemist to US again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2013
grin Yes boss
nice4life:

Congrats! Be determine to complete the Phd degree, do not abandon it for marriage o and leave with masters only smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by emmanuelkim: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Tnanks, but in the website they state it that they are not accepting credit card from Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Leave him, you are not ETS representative. Where is justwise sef?

winbyforce:
U can register by yourself using Your Visa debit card. Go to the ets/toefl website and do it yourself! It's a lot cheaper and faster that way

@emmanuel, do it yourself as winbyforce stated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
virgin ice: shocked shocked shocked eyi ba mi lojiji! morerin ni spanish! Ewo re ooo? Oruko mi ti cause trouble, virginia iceland ni ooo, ema lo so di nkan mi funmi ejo o!
Baba imperiouxx, e shaanu mi o

All the same
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bukahands(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
Find out how far you and ur applications
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Forget about that. Your UG school that issued the document is the only one (proxy through you) evaluators will accept credential from. I don't know how long it takes evaluator like wes these days but before, it was 1 month+ process. See you in spring 2014 bro.
Hahhahahaha. Imperiouxx, you no well at all. grin

stan-ogb:
Helo guys...hope our fall applicants are sanguine...like me...

PLEASE i have a slight problem...
My undergraduate school sent my transcripts (unevaluated) to my the institution i intend to do Msc (CUNY) and now the school is requesting for the evaluated copy. please what should i do cos the deadline is april 30?
Every other document has been sent. DO I start all over? Or do you guys think the school can help me send the copy they have to wes SO I CAN pay from here?

On a second thought, you can still make it even with the deadline. All you have to do is communicate with the school and tell them how long WES evaluation will take. US schools are very considerate. Also its not like the school will make admission decisions the next day after deadline. Could take at least 3 weeks to months depending on the school.
My brother you will still make it. Continue.

@Virgin Ice: congrats to you jare. Its not easy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Feexo: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:
I think your universities are ok so far as they can qualify on these 4 areas - credible academic curriculum, high chances of obtaining financial aids, affordable cost of school fees just in case you don't get any financial aid, and lastly the weather of the containing environment.

Thanks a lot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
emmanuelkim: Tnanks, but in the website they state it that they are not accepting credit card from Nigeria

I just checked the site again.they don't accept MASTERCARD in Nigeria.Just so you know,I registered for the toefl test(in sept 2012)myself online using my VISA card(VISA is accepted).alternatively,u can use the agents but u'll pay more.

Imperiouxx,why are u calling justwise? Have I advertised any business of mine? Thot this thread was about helping people.smh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
gbemonology1: How do u mean l am not ETS representative? Do you know the no of people i've registered on this site? If you dont know about something, dont criticize people that are expert in it.....

You can still ask questions....... abi? I know where to complain to get rid of your post within 30 mins.

Que: How do u mean l am not ETS representative?

Ans: Because last I checked, your organization's name wasn't on ETS website and where is your license to trade?

Que: Do you know the no of people i've registered on this website?

Ans: No I don't, link me with your website showing testimonies section. (not ww dot.... hmm...daz or!)

Stmt: If you dont know about something, dont criticize people that are expert in it

Ans: Does it take skills to do that? If it takes expertise only to register on ETS site, then it will require extraordinary skills for those controlling ETS system and website.

All in all..... "don't make me bad".
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
winbyforce:

I just checked the site again.they don't accept MASTERCARD in Nigeria.Just so you know,I registered for the toefl test(in sept 2012)myself online using my VISA card(VISA is accepted).alternatively,u can use the agents but u'll pay more.

Imperiouxx,why are u calling justwise? Have I advertised any business of mine? Thot this thread was about helping people.smh

I'm very sorry Mr. winners.

I quoted you to show emmanuelkim your good post on "how to do it yourself"

Abeg no vex with me, I just used one stone to kill two birds and was carried away to add something under it. Hope I'm forgiven? I'm editing it straight away!

People, don't look at me, help me beg my friend nau!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
bigfrancis21:
Hahhahahaha. Imperiouxx, you no well at all. grin

I guess I was bad in that comment cheesy stan-ogb, I'm sorry. Let's keep our
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm very sorry Mr. winners.

I quoted you to show emmanuelkim your good post on "how to do it yourself"

Abeg no vex with me, I just used one stone to kill two birds and was carried away to add something under it. Hope I'm forgiven? I'm editing it straight away!

People, don't look at me, help me beg my friend nau!
Nah,no offence taken. I thot you were referring to me directly. I was like: what have I done wrong? .it's all good wink grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
winbyforce:
Nah,no offence taken. I thot you were referring to me directly. I was like: what have I done wrong? .it's all good wink grin

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FindOut(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
bukahands: Find out how far you and ur applications
Brooo.... Been on an unintended break from d internet for 8 days now. Just got back online this afternoon/morning. Checked my inbox, nothing new from both schools i'm concentrating on. Kent state Ohio & Indiana Uni Bloomingtn. Will be mailing IUB tonight to ask them wassup coz they've received all my docs like a month ago! Got one left to send to Kent state.

Howfa with your end?

Congratulations Virgin ice. Splendid interview. Enjoy US smiley

@the house, please keep up d good work guys. Just went through about 13 pages 'backlog' since d last time I visited the thread. Best wishes to the prospective & successful applicants.

More success stories coming soon by God's grace. Amen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
@gbemonology1,

I told you! It takes just 8 mins for your posts to be axed once I lodged complaint. I asked for your first post but my good mod hid the two. No space for artist of any kind here!

Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
@gbemonology

Please don't derail this thread. Whoever you are presenting is immaterial here.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise: @gbemonology

Thanks for the great work done here sir. Help us keep eye on him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by gbemonology1: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise: @gbemonology

@justwise i am not derailing this thread, l got my visa through this website in 2009, but l hate the fact that imperousxx believes so much in himself....l hate people like him..Is it a crime for me to throw helping hand to d guy? I was trying to help a guy with Toefl reg this morning all he could was 'he's not ETS representative'. Must l be ETS rep before assisting d guy..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
gbemonology1: @justwise i am not derailing this thread, l got my visa through this website in 2009, but l hate the fact that imperousxx believes so much in himself....l hate people like him..Is it a crime for me to throw helping hand to d guy? I was trying to help a guy with Toefl reg this morning all he could was 'he's not ETS representative'. Must l be ETS rep before assisting d guy..

I believe in God and I love people like you because they make me laugh - which makes my day. No sharing of phone numbers here..... That's the rule. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Cheers!

Na becase you dem do smileys I swear. You have the right one for each situation. I go try make plans to reach your side before I run comot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
GboyegaD:

Na becase you dem do smileys I swear. You have the right one for each situation. I go try make plans to reach your side before I run comot.

For real?! Let's see how it's going to be because I have plans too. Will call you later in the day. Dr. GboyegaDDD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Please house, how long do You think receiving my i20 through regular mail will take?. Minnesota State Uni wants to send my i20 and says I have to choose btw regular and fedex. Fedex is charging $107 for the service and that looks kinda outrageous.
Or is there any other courier that could do school pick-up?. Pls, I need ur suggestions. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mamacita007:

Joan how school nau? i thot uve forgotten about this thread. grin
Mamacita how you na? hope all the presentations went well? I miss u o cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
olarwarlay: Please house, how long do You think receiving my i20 through regular mail will take?. Minnesota State Uni wants to send my i20 and says I have to choose btw regular and fedex. Fedex is charging $107 for the service and that looks kinda outrageous.
Or is there any other courier that could do school pick-up?. Pls, I need ur suggestions. Thanks.

Yea, $107 is much. I think UPS is cheaper than Fedex..... still costly. Let them send it through regular post, though it depends on when you'd like to do your interview (don't tell me).... You should get it within/by 3 weeks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

Yea, $107 is much. I think UPS is cheaper than Fedex..... still costly. Let them send it through regular post, though it depends on when you'd like to do your interview (don't tell me).... You should get it within/by 3 weeks.

Thanks my oga.... U are d best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Don't be cheap @ Olarwarlay grin

But seriously, Fedex has guaranteed delivery. Why would you wanna risk it with regular mail? Paid $45 for mamacita via fedex. I guess yours includes a pick up fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
gbemonology1: @justwise i am not derailing this thread, l got my visa through this website in 2009, but l hate the fact that imperousxx believes so much in himself....l hate people like him..Is it a crime for me to throw helping hand to d guy? I was trying to help a guy with Toefl reg this morning all he could was 'he's not ETS representative'. Must l be ETS rep before assisting d guy..

Its not a crime to help people but its a crime to drop your number for people to contact you in the name of 'help'

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.