Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487750 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 24, 2013
@Ms Nas, great story. Please continue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by steve4ever: 5:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Dts nice...u r welcome to obama land. May the God of peace grant you peace and favor over there. Stay blessed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2013
imperiouxx: ^^^ American babe, una welcome!
Oohh. E ku'le oo grin

De Tus: @Ms Nas, great story. Please continue.
Lool. Soonest. Hand dey pain me now.
steve4ever: Dts nice...u r welcome to obama land. May the God of peace grant you peace and favor over there. Stay blessed.
Amen Amen Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 24, 2013
Ok babygurl, i still dey here:-) Rub something for hand.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by CaptJHMiller: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2013
People they sleep you here narrating your chronicles.. U never sabi calculate the time ba?

No go give us away o! Congrats and welcome to the states
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2013
De Tus: Ok babygurl, i still dey here:-) Rub something for hand.
Siddon there! You go wait taya cheesy
Capt. JH Miller:
People they sleep you here narrating your chronicles.. U never sabi calculate the time ba?

Lool. I never sabi oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

She just want people to wake and see the thread at page 3.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2013
@Ms N,

I came on KLM too. They can kill with dutch cuisines but my problem is that I'm not the type that eat much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2013
imperiouxx: @Ms N,

I came on KLM too. They can kill with dutch cuisines but my problem is that I'm not the type that eat much.
The cuisine wasn't that woww! They kept putting chicken in everything. No pepper
angry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2013
@Ms Nas. LOL! Can't wait anymore! I want to go on with my sleep now:-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2013
The Chinese love food a lot, closely followed by the Dutch.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by theHanafis(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2013
syahboy: Lol grin you've answered your question already, it's a Naira master card linked to a Naira Savings/Current account so the best you can do is deposit the Naira equivalent of the exact amount you need in dollars. Cheers!!

@syahboy grin. I have tried that already, the site online accept payments in US dollars and do not accept any other form of payments.

I have tried it several times but the site didn't accept payment in naira. That I should try and use other means of payments to order. This pellucid guyz are giving me headache, I even had to get a token device from GT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Ms Nas, I sight you wink Congrats on your safe tripcheesy cheesy

Sha complete the chronicle!!! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2013
OjaP:

You are wrong sir. WES will evaluate it to be above 3.0 out of a possible 4.0.

This is in agreement with Imperiouxx's earlier post.

He might not be totally wrong. The challenge with the conversion is that it isn't uniform. WES has a better evaluation than ECE and GCE. In some cases, schools themselves converts and I guess there will be some variations just as they are in the case of the general evaluators.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Ms Nas:
The cuisine wasn't that woww! They kept putting chicken in everything. No pepper
angry

Welcome to where you eat no much spices like you used to except you spice your food to your taste.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Oh! Ms Nas, I thought as much. U were not replying my pings.lol anyways congrats on the safe trip.. Enjoy ur stay in the US of A
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2013
imperiouxx: ^^^ American babe, una welcome!

You no see say the babe and her uncle nice? Them one dash immigration $200 over what? Abeg, na those people go give me money ni. I remember the day wey I come, one wan psych me say only me get 2 visas and I no wan drop naim I tell am say if he give me offering wey I go pay for church this morning, I go appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2013
kofsy: Ms Nas, I sight you wink Congrats on your safe tripcheesy cheesy

Sha complete the chronicle!!! grin
Aunty Kofsy! grin Thanks dear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2013
GboyegaD:

You no see say the babe and her uncle nice? Them one dash immigration $200 over what? Abeg, na those people go give me money ni. I remember the day wey I come, one wan psych me say only me get 2 visas and I no wan drop naim I tell am say if he give me offering wey I go pay for church this morning, I go appreciate.
Lmaoo. Bros, you think say I happy to give those guys the money? Nooo, on the contrary grin grin I didn't end up giving them the money oo. Bloody thieves! The way they beg is shameless!!! Grown men and women throwing dignity to the winds and begging for handouts angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

Welcome to where you eat no much spices like you used to except you spice your food to your taste.
Nna, Nawa oo undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Ms Nas:
angry

Omo Ibadan lamerica !!! Ms Nas you had α wonderful trip with d story u posted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2013
Hello House,

Please my school is in chicago.. where can I get good health insurance for a reasonable fee.. My school charged me 1870usd for fall term only. thats outrageous naa..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Tochium: Thank u bro for ur advice, the truth is that I already have admission at a community college in TX but I was denied visa last month, I deferred ma admission at the community college till spring. I was advice that it is easier to secure a visa using a university instead of community college then when I arrive I can transfer back to community college.

Oh.. Ok!
If that's the purpose, then you may proceed if the gurus in the house say conditional admission is not a red flag for F1 VISA.

Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by constant57: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good day house,

Please can someone provide help on how to pay 4 gre bible (produced by pellucid learning). I tried Paying 4 it online with my naira mastercard but the site is not accepting naira card.

i dont av a dollar card; is there any alternative to pay for it or beta, still have the software.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Tochium, in all honesty, Conditional Admission is not okay. The V0 might frown upon your application. If you could devote some energy to make a chick fall in love with you. Why can't you devote same energy to be fully admitted? All over the world, the Nigerian students are known for being "smart". I know it's kind of hard for you now but try hard to procure Unconditional Admission. Or pray that God blinds any VO that will interview you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by theHanafis(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
constant57: Good day house,

Please can someone provide help on how to pay 4 gre bible (produced by pellucid learning). I tried Paying 4 it online with my naira mastercard but the site is not accepting naira card.

i dont av a dollar card; is there any alternative to pay for it or beta, still have the software.

@constant, get a dom account either visa or master card... It should work.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by foohard: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
De Tus: @Tochium, in all honesty, Conditional Admission is not okay. The V0 might frown upon your application. If you could devote some energy to make a chick fall in love with you. Why can't you devote same energy to be fully admitted? All over the world, the Nigerian students are known for being "smart". I know it's kind of hard for you now but try hard to procure Unconditional Admission. Or pray that God blinds any VO that will interview you.

My bro, I agree totally that prayer goes a long way. However, since he has a denial record, the VO frawn automatically at the application. So, it is advsable to go with an unconditional admission. My 2kobo bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by constant57: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
theHanafis:

@constant, get a dom account either visa or master card... It should work.

Thank you bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ms Nas: Oya o. Lemme do the chronicles of my travel like other people too did it grin
Journey started Lagos...

...and this will be titled:Irin ajo mi lo si ilu America grin grin grin welcome to America Ms Nas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
foohard: Hello House,

Please my school is in chicago.. where can I get good health insurance for a reasonable fee.. My school charged me 1870usd for fall term only. thats outrageous naa..

That's really outrageous. Are you sure its only for Fall? Cos I know they usually charge for a full session. Even at that, its still on the high side. But you need to confirm first if you are allowed to buy your own insurance as some schools do not allow international students do that. If they allow, then you're in luck! I think Imperiouxx would have some suggestions on good deals on insurance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by samnoah(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

Need FREE INSTANT access to GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS materials for self study? Send an email to: selfstudy360@gmail.com

Oga Imperiouxx I sent my e-mail to the designated address already. Waiting to get the required materials Sir. I'm writing both GRE and TOEFL.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
samnoah:

Oga Imperiouxx I sent my e-mail to the designated address already. Waiting to get the required materials Sir. I'm writing both GRE and TOEFL.

The ITguru Mr. Web is hearing. He put up and maintains the link. Hope he would do something about it fast. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.