Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487941 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by madeit2thetop(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thank God the heat has reduced anyways i learnt something on here tonight "lion sef dey fear sometimes" pls lets get back to our normal one big family ...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lest I forget, Today marks my 1 year anniversary of nairalanding! grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
bigfrancis21: Lest I forget, Today marks my 1 year anniversary of nairalanding! grin

Congrats. Make I send my account number? lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by madeit2thetop(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ms Nas:
Let him/her even try it. Loool. That's when people here will know how razz I can be.
*yimu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Yvete(f): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
olarwarlay: Why is everyone boiling today now?. I see the devil trying to create confusion on this thread and I rebuke him in JESUS NAME!!!
Get thee behind this thread devil!!! I loose you of your hold over everyone trying to fight in the mighty name on JESUS!
For in Jesus name I have prayed, can I hear someone say amen?.... grin grin

Looooolz Great movie!! Olarwarlay ain't playin' grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
fittty:

Congrats. Make I send my account number? lipsrsealed
grin
Yes o but I hope say your account number no start with 080.... before Oga Mod go think say na your phone number you dey drop.lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
madeit2thetop: uncle pls withdraw the bolded part

i concur! not imperioxxx, rara rara
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2013
madeit2thetop: *yimu
cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2013
I think We all tend to understand people differently because from the little I know and have seen on this thread, Yvete and Imperiouxx are wonderful people.
And for the person that made the ascertion that Imperiouxx mocks people who ask questions, he should go back in time and I am sure He'll find a smiley at the end of such comment. Imperiouxx answers questions perfectly, even the ones that are not addressed to anyone in particular. He is an active boss and always on point.

Her Royal Flyness Yvete is also a great lady, focused, kind hearted and brilliant.

No head swelling meant, buh let's maintain the reason this thread was created.
God Bless Everyone!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by djcrown(m): 12:41am On Apr 21, 2013
i dont have an international passport yet,does that mean that i am not qualify to write Toefl?

However, if you still want to take the paper exam at Aba on that May 04
you can still write it. All you'll need to do is get to Dority
International Secondary School, 19/21 Umuodu Abayi, Aba on the exam day.
And
don't forget to go along with your international passport, of course. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by webstradamus: 12:48am On Apr 21, 2013
djcrown: i dont have an international passport yet,does that mean that i am not qualify to write Toefl?

However, if you still want to take the paper exam at Aba on that May 04
you can still write it. All you'll need to do is get to Dority
International Secondary School, 19/21 Umuodu Abayi, Aba on the exam day.
And
don't forget to go along with your international passport, of course. wink

I think its mandatory identification for the exam. Go get one ASAP. You'll also need it for your application process.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by djcrown(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2013
webstradamus:

I think its mandatory identification for the exam. Go get one ASAP. You'll also need it for your application process.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2013
chidiakwari: Infact I support your move on that guy that was deleted imperiouxx, I know how people get duped by this croonies. So that's not my p. I'm talking about people who are interested in things that initiated this thread and not make them feel half baked. You were once here, now you're there let them feel your impact. I'm entitled to my opinion, so don't tell me what to add or delete.

Seriously?! This is I M-P E-R I O U X X we're talking about o, sey you know?

Haba! Omo eniyan! So I've been dealing with many two faces here.

chidiakwari(new account) is the same person as slimmy05(old account) but I replied you here formally and even prayed for you. You guys can make someone fed up of this thread. I'll reply when busy with my work, in the class, in the lab, at night, before class in the morning. Still all you get back is stab at the back.

slimmy05: House, please, i need an urgent response. I was to write my GRE today 14th feb, 2013 at Prometric centre, Oba akran avenue. I am based in Port Harcourt, i traveled yesterday to lagos and was robbed off my bag which contains my International Passports and other documents. I went to the test center with my Drivers License and national ID card and was not allowed to write. Please, is there any hope for me to reschedule? Please, once again i need a response. Thanks and God bless.

Don't know if it's possible but I'm so sorry to hear this. Nothing will hinder you IJN.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Adolite(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Just passing by, i will comment later grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Square65: 2:40am On Apr 21, 2013
Yepa! See blood everywhere ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.