Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (1047 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
dleted
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
goodsegs: [b]Ok guys,I was dating this beautiful girl and we dated for 3 years + before we had some trust issues.But while we were dating,i was always using her pictures on my BBM profiles and i got to find out that allot of my friends and even the people that have never met her like her alot probably because of her innocent face.Recently,i started dating another girl and i started using her pictures too.Many of my bbm contacts were were really showing their sadness and some even asked ask for my ex- phone numbers to help solve the problems we had. Every-time everyone is asking of her,i keep thinking about why alot of people really like us together. Honest truth is that,i still love her but i just decided to let things go since last year November.Now my ex is back to Lagos and she has been asking for us to go for a lunch together so we could discuss on alot of things. My plight is that,i have gone far with another lady.I met an Innocent girl last year and we started dating and is been really serious.I was the first man she had anything with and she is 24 years old.But i think my Ex may pose some problems if i don't really watch things.I can not say i do not Love my new girl,But my Ex was a big part of me in those three years and many of my old friends really want me to settle things with her.This is difficult for me.[/b]

Are these your friends wanting you back with your ex because of her innocent face or do they really know her personally??
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
K
Re: deleted by Yvete(f): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Its your life. Stay with whom your heart pleases. If you're in love with the new girl, forget about your ex.

I broke up with an Ex and couldn't give reasons to everyone that asked. He's a nice guy, but I knew that something was lacking, hence, I stepped out and met someone better. They will get used to it.

1 Like

Re: deleted by 2goodbobo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
You alone wears the shoe and knows exactly where it pinches you and not your friend. So if you feel you broke up with her simply because you don't truth her, why go back to her simply because your friends want you to? We all have our lives to leave bro. My advice is, stick to your new girl and let old things to pass away.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Get your priorities right.you are the one that has been with these women and you should be the one to know which is good enough to take home..Beauty is fleeting,for the beauty you see today,you might see no more,character abides.If she was that great,she wouldn't be your ex,unless you are not looking at the bigger picture.Is marriage in the agenda??before I comment further.

2 Likes

Re: deleted by 190theclown: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: deleted by EzePromoe: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dump the two of them to avoid complication tongue

1 Like

Re: deleted by jnrprof(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
You're the one in the relationship, not your friends so keep them out of it! They have no clue what went down with you and your ex. If it wasn't a serious issue, you won't have ended the relationship in the first place. So move on with your life already and make sure you don't mess this new girl up

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank you all.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
byvan: Get your priorities right.you are the one that has been with these women and you should be the one to know which is good enough to take home..Beauty is fleeting,for the beauty you see today,you might see no more,character abides.If she was that great,she wouldn't be your ex,unless you are not looking at the bigger picture.Is marriage in the agenda??before I comment further.
to be honest with you,marriage is on the top of the agenda. I am old old enough and financially ok .the new girl has been amazing.she is very supportive I was innocent until I met her.i am thinking of sealing it up this year.
Re: deleted by Konnektions146(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
byvan: Get your priorities right.you are the one that has been with these women and you should be the one to know which is good enough to take home..Beauty is fleeting,for the beauty you see today,you might see no more,character abides.If she was that great,she wouldn't be your ex,unless you are not looking at the bigger picture.Is marriage in the agenda??before I comment further.

niceone,
OP,
weigh the both of them, check-and-balance,
my Dear forget about what people says, "he that wears a shoe knows where it pinches most"., so u sit yourself down and make up yur mind on whom u wanna be with.

looks like yu like the beauty and activities u get from your ex...but rememember, yur happiness should be paramount

NB: please if u know yu wont be with the new one and has not sliced, please no touch the babe....just free her

1 Like

Re: deleted by omega25red(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
poster
1. Those friends asking for her number would like to get with her innocent face

2. If you break up with someone you cared about, you should always work out your feelings before you jump into another situation.

3. when you break up with someone and you are planning to move on, you should always delete that person's contact so you are not tempted to call them and if they call you, you should always be ready to shut down the communication.

4. you saying your friends want you two back together is your excuse to justify meeting up with her because you actually haven't moved on.

5. if you are going to go through with "having lunch to talk" you should be honest with yourself about your feelings for her. Meaning if she wants to get back together, you will gladly get back with her. in which case you should break up with the current girl immediately

it's hard to get over someone who was really important in one's life but you need to think of why you broke up in the first place and wonder if the disagreements you both had has actually been resolved. also if she would do those things that got you mad at her (vice versa). Oh yea note that meeting up with an ex for lunch to talk while you are with someone else will be considered cheating.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne / Yes, You Can Die From Broken Heart / Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.