Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (5829 Views)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Could girls be this Desperate? What's the meaning of this Nonsense?

So I saw an average looking girl on social media (badoo) and chatted her up, she replied and gave me her number, it was suppose to be a sex partner arrangement... and that should be it.... I called her later on to fix an arrangement, she told me she won't be available...... I called again later some days after, when I saw her flash.... We spoke, later that same day, she called me with another number and asked me to call her back, of which I did, she told me she was coming back from church (at about 9pm) I asked her if she could come over, she charged, "what responsible girl will come to see you at this Time? ! Please I'm not that kind of girl " immediately afterwards she started asking me, what I do for a Living? Where I Work? If I went to school ( I have never met this biatch before) , I quickly shunned her and ended the call....

No so the husband Don dey hungry girls Reach? Why all those questions? she couldn't even wait ..... It was suppose to be just sex, I don't even care knowing her name, never asked her, and wouldn't.... what's all this Rubbish? When I bring am now Bleep , she go want begin form GF , only God knows that I will give her rat poison ......

Stupid whores..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Bugatie(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Take it easy bro, Am not sure all girls on Baddoo are sluts,

Per the questions she asked you, am sure she's just trying to know you and weigh her options

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Eddygourdo(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Well you could have responded gently. Even whores wanna be treated like Queens. Every woman deserves it. Tell her Wat she wanna hear and get Wat u wanna get, or can she slide a rope on ur neck and pull you to an altar? Go have fun and play the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Well you could have responded gently. Even whores wanna be treated like Queens. Every woman deserves it. Tell her Wat she wanna hear and get Wat u wanna get, or can she slide a rope on ur neck and pull you to an altar? Go have fun and play the game
grin grin grin well done big brothers, never expected such good response from my brothers, thought all guys here on romance are pussies... Thanks Bro, once again, I shall do as u said...

Out of annoyance I deleted the number, I hope she calls back (in short, I know she will)
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2016
More so, I didn't bulge when she told me she was coming from church, cos I met another one that claimed to be coming from church, but after discussing business on fine, she billed me 10k , to have good time
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Eddygourdo(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:
More so, I didn't bulge when she told me she was coming from church, cos I met another one that claimed to be coming from church, but after discussing business on fine, she billed me 10k , to have good time
in as much as you are helping the ministry of these ladies, to be spending such monies as a young man isn't good investment, I loved the sex thing too, but hated paying for it, especially with all the diseases and spiritual issues surrounding prostitutes and runs girls. Thus I got a girlfriend and many FWB. That way you spend less per round. Since the libido is high
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Eddygourdo:
in as much as you are helping the ministry of these ladies, to be spending such monies as a young man isn't good investment, I loved the sex thing too, but hated paying for it, especially with all the diseases and spiritual issues surrounding prostitutes and runs girls. Thus I got a girlfriend and many FWB. That way you spend less per round. Since the libido is high
you very correct my big brother , I didn't accept the deal, I left her to her fate.... more so, the GF and FWB re the people with more diseases, cos most are runs girls, having unprotected sex with various men.... All of them are whores, when u are with the online prostitutes , u know u are strictly for business, and go fully prepared with CD, u might get lax with GF....

My 1st and only ST I I contracted was from a FWB (that was claiming GF)... ever since, my brother I have been thoroughly careful....

All in all, I get your message, won't spend such cash on them bitches , will make them FWB instead....

Thanks once again for your invaluable admonishment sire..

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by akoladejesu(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Wait Nigga, Are u kidding me?

No tell me say her response dey pain u o.

Push me her number Asap!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2016
akoladejesu:
Wait Nigga, Are u kidding me?

No tell me say her response dey pain u o.

Push me her number Asap!
u dey stay port Harcourt? If yes, PM me , will furnish u the number right away....
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by akoladejesu(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:
u dey stay port Harcourt? If yes, PM me , will furnish u the number right away....

Guy na bad market o, I dey kano dey serve Nigeria like this o.
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Okay Bro, make u try....
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by pretydiva(f): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Ur d w.hore here. U fink all girls ve fish brain like u angry...better focus ur time n energy on something meaningful..mctewww..iranu

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
This thread makes me wanna puke embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by xendra: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Ur d w.hore here. U fink all girls ve fish brain like u angry...better focus ur time n energy on something meaningful..mctewww..iranu
lol...dont mind him joor he is just trying to get attention, these are really pathetic people in real life. He needs a life a real one and i have told him before the earlier he gets help the better for him. He cant live his life compensating for his loss and putting his frustration on women..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by happyjuliet(f): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2016
U guys can never learn, u mit girl for social media d next thing naa sex undecided made God no let u meet Karachika one day, naa dat time ur eyes go open.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Denn(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Not every girl wants to be paid for sex.

Some just want to have an honest and innocent relationship...even if sex would still come in...

Those are the kind of girls I value.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2016
pretydiva:
xendra:

lol...dont mind him joor he is just trying to get attention, these are really pathetic people in real life. He needs a life a real one and i have told him before the earlier he gets help the better for him. He cant live his life compensating for his loss and putting his frustration on women..
happyjuliet:
U guys can never learn, u mit girl for social media d next thing naa sex undecided made God no let u meet Karachika one day, naa dat time ur eyes go open.
see all them slots , I knew u would come here, especially this xendra, or whatever you call yourself, u better avoid any thread u see me, whether I create or commented on it, as long as I am there, u better avoid it..... hopeless things, all you people are good for is just see, nothing more, u can never add anything meaningful to a man's life.... only sex and infecting men with diseases..... mtchewww!!!
Denn:
Not every girl wants to be paid for sex.
Some just want to have an honest and innocent relationship...even if sex would still come in...
Those are the kind of girls I value.
young naive lot, I was like you some years back, till last year, reality dawned on me.... All women are for is just money , and for you to funk them and pay, no exceptions..... wise up Bro, cos I'm already feeling pity for u

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by opey112(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2016
You are not serious.....

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Denn(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:

young naive lot, I was like you some years back, till last year, reality dawned on me.... All women are for is just money , and for you to funk them and pay, no exceptions..... wise up Bro, cos I'm already feeling pity for u
So reality just dawned on you last year?

When did you reach puberty?

Don't assume you know all when you are still a juvenile in such matters.

If only you knew...keep your pity, you would soon need it.

Continue your dance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Why are you telling us?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:
see your lifeundecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by pretydiva(f): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:
see all them slots , I knew u would come here, especially this xendra, or whatever you call yourself, u better avoid any thread u see me, whether I create or commented on it, as long as I am there, u better avoid it..... hopeless things, all you people are good for is just see, nothing more, u can never add anything meaningful to a man's life.... only sex and infecting men with diseases..... mtchewww!!!
just d same way u ve never added anything valuable 2 ur life. Go get sm sense dude,u need it

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by happyjuliet(f): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=killerman47 post=42995939] see all them slots , I knew u would come here, especially this xendra, or whatever you call yourself, u better avoid any thread u see me, whether I create or commented on it, as long as I am there, u better avoid it..... hopeless things, all you people are good for is just see, nothing more, u can never add anything meaningful to a man's life.... only sex and infecting men with diseases..... mtchewww!!!

I laugh out loud, and I don't exchange words with little kids like u...I am too big for dat.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Erums(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:

So I saw an average looking girl on social media (badoo) and chatted her up, she replied and gave me her number, it was suppose to be a sex partner arrangement... and that should be it.... I called her later on to fix an arrangement, she told me she won't be available...... I called again later some days after, when I saw her flash.... We spoke, later that same day, she called me with another number and asked me to call her back, of which I did, she told me she was coming back from church (at about 9pm) I asked her if she could come over, she charged, "what responsible girl will come to see you at this Time? ! Please I'm not that kind of girl " immediately afterwards she started asking me, what I do for a Living? Where I Work? If I went to school ( I have never met this biatch before) , I quickly shunned her and ended the call....

No so the husband Don dey hungry girls Reach? Why all those questions? she couldn't even wait ..... It was suppose to be just sex, I don't even care knowing her name, never asked her, and wouldn't.... what's all this Rubbish? When I bring am now Bleep , she go want begin form GF , only God knows that I will give her rat poison ......

Stupid whores..

guy howfaa...do me thee shawty number
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by xendra: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:
oh I saw a stupid thread and tot you had a brother only to see it was you again. If you don't like women just stay away from them. @your age you are still such a child when will you grow up mr? do something for yourself leave women alone I know a lot of girls do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons but u still don't have any right to talk about women the way you do. unless i did not see it. you want to stop seeing dis moniker then stop acting like a child that needs help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by jummex8228(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op ,the lady doesn't want what you want. That means she's not a LovePeddler like you sed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by IndianaJay: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:

Stupid whores..

You're on social media talking boldly about how you patronise prostitutes??

Who is more stupid in you and the one you call a LovePeddler?

Where were you when God was sharing shame to mankind??

Ahaaa....What a shame. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Joy1706(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
killerman47:
Awww! Is that how your mom whored around and infected ur dad? Pity! I can't imagine how it must feel to have such a slut for a mother.
P.s it's SLUT not SLOT. Olodo

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Cholls(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Eddygourdo:
my brother well said! well said!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=happyjuliet post=42998621][/quote] I'm older than your father, you small little ugly child.... I'm far more responsible as well

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Erums:

guy howfaa...do me thee shawty number
if you dey ph town pm me, ill fax you the thing
Re: I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
xendra:

oh I saw a stupid thread and tot you had a brother only to see it was you again. If you don't like women just stay away from them. @your age you are still such a child when will you grow up mr? do something for yourself leave women alone I know a lot of girls do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons but u still don't have any right to talk about women the way you do. unless i did not see it. you want to stop seeing dis moniker then stop acting like a child that needs help.
do not ever quote me in your life again.... better avoid me like a plague..... cos I hate you like same..... just avoid me totally if you know what's best for you......

I do not ever want to see this moniker again, please help me make that possible and stay of me..... Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / F**k Me I Screamed Endlessly As The Mallam Pounded My P**sy / I Need A Good Looking Guy In My Life.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.