Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion (8215 Views)

Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by mitchyy(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
GISTville

[img]http://1.bp..com/-j2Qpfc835fI/UUc5v7yvzrI/AAAAAAABji4/LWslqnUSgP8/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-4qwNYEZPZso/UUc7OQarf3I/AAAAAAABjjA/6bYKGd9hF0Q/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Studio 53 Extra co-host Eku Edewor and rap star Ice Prince are muses for Complete Fashion Magazine‘s March 2013 Issue.

On the magazine’s cover, Eku Edewor is all demure-yet-glam in a white sleeveless V-neck line top, sequined pants and nude Christian Louboutin platforms.

While on the other side it’s Nigerian rapper Ice Prince Zamani.

Looking super fly in a kiss-printed shirt, gold necklace, dark sunglasses and black pants, the Aboki hit maker gives us a rare glimpse into his private super star life.

All shades of glam mehn! I love!

Gotten from: http://gistville.com/2013/03/glam-slam-eku-edewor-and-ice-prince-grace-the-cover-of-complete-fashion/
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Eku Edewor's looking hot!
Hot I mean.
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by tellwisdom: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
spits angry
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by segunsd: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Eku is a chic to behold. Down-to-earth as well.
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by lao(f): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
What is wrong with his head and left hand. Looks like he is in pain wink
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by alaoeri: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
lao: What is wrong with his head and left hand. Looks like he is in pain wink
Na swags now. cheesy
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by mitchyy(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2013
tellwisdom: spits angry

Haba! Tell me you don't like Eku Edewor. She's hawt and easy on the eye smiley
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by mitchyy(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2013
lao: What is wrong with his head and left hand. Looks like he is in pain wink
Lol. I guess its ur way of saying you love his swag shey?
I'm not really a fan of Ice Prince dress sense tho, but for this pics, i give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek grin

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by tellwisdom: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
mitchyy:

Haba! Tell me you don't like Eku Edewor. She's hawt and easy on the eye smiley

Eku edewo?? what does she sell?? angry
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by ifyalways(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Not feeling the eku swagg today undecided

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Brisingr(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
tellwisdom:

Eku edewo?? what does she sell?? angry
rat meat

4 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by jasper7(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
you can just sense the alomo in this brodas throat grin. Iceprince na you ooo
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Regiblinkz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
That guy has swagger for sale
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Regiblinkz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
That guy has swagger for sale
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Akshow: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shes hot
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by fuckluv(f): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Brisingr: rat meat
You bad gaan ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
This eku gal is just thin. So tiny

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by slimyem: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by YorubaOmoge: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
Joavid: This eku gal is just thin. So tiny

jealous? tongue

iya sikarutu, no be e'rybody suppose to get apku ikebe.

@post
Justprince is jusy too short and too fat.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by blackbeau1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ice prince looks like a thug who is just playing dress up.the clothes fit physically but attitudinally,its not working.
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ice prince looks like a houseboy.

No beef, but does that look stylish to you?

See the short sleeve shirt looking like awka oche...

and I bet he nacked that sleveless top with apola canvass.

Aboki go be aboki anyday.
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Scarpon(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mr ice got swag
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Irritant: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Who be senior for the both of them?.. grin grin cheesy ..
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by jonsin(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
black_beau: Ice prince looks like a thug who is just playing dress up.the clothes fit physically but attitudinally,its not working.

atleast he's not sagging grin
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: Ice prince looks like a houseboy.

YOUR FATHER!

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by sambroose(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Make una see wer aboki guy dey pose 4 ma front
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by dickhardener: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nigerians are bad belle by default damn!!!!!
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
tellwisdom: spits angry
singing *ekwensu ka ihere megi na uwa, ka ihere megi, magi ma ndi otu gi, ka ihere megi* NIGGA, QUIT HATING AND GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
jackbauersballs: Ice prince looks like a houseboy.

DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND USE THAT ROPE UNDER YOUR BED....mtcheew (singing in Rick Ross voice) *this haters wanna hold him back, this niggas wanna hold him back*

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
This eku edewor is one skinny,bony bitch she looks like a bag of bones

and as for icewater i comment my reserve
Re: Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion by Iceslizer(f): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
I HATE boys with tattoos angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashamed Of My Unsightly Hairy Legs! / .. / Love Organic Products?join#teamsupernatural!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.