Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine (8281 Views)

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Eku Edewor And Ice Prince On The Cover Of Complete Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by chagga(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2013
Nigeria’s premier entertainment and music publication Bubbles Magazine announces the release of its 30th issue. The cover is graced by none other than multi-award winning rapper, Ice Prince Zamani.

This edition is made more special as it comes only weeks after Ice’s win at the 2013 BET Awards. He shares with us his story and his motivation as he swiftly ascends the pinnacle of international hip-hop made in Nigeria.

Also in this edition is the CEO of YBNL, the current rave of the moment, Olamide. We spend three hours getting to know about the man, his music and what drives him. Furthermore, there are in depth analyses of the music scene and spotlight on artistes with potential to become huge stars in the near future.

Jesse Jagz, Boj and DJ Jam Jam aka Oyinbo Swagga also make the cut of our special issue.http://www.ynaija.com/like-a-boss-rapper-ice-prince-rocks-the-cover-of-bubbles-magazine/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ugly
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by naijathings(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
the rise of ICE PRINCE kor.... the RISE OF GARREE ni grin
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by adtiezy1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
back to the topic..nyc one bro itz your time..keep the fire burning grin
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
I find many things very disturbing about these posts that make front page.

1. I don't know why Ice Prince is here, besides the fact that he got that BET award, and we've heard already. And seen too. Why can't we lay our heads to rest because of this "yanlaboi" that has the same rap pattern for every song?

2. All these cheap magazines that nobody ever reads. I see y'all on magazine racks when I go shopping, and ignore you. So does every other sensible Nigerian. Why are you still in production? I mean, who funds you? Who sent you to be stalking wannabe popular rappers who are almost gonnabe (almost doesn't count undecided)

3. When will you guys ever do anything humanitarian? Even a little picture on the bottom left of the front page of that brain tumor Onyinye will go a long way. This choco boy has money, that girl doesn't. Its not fair at all o, ehen.

4. I'm not going to be surprised if this isnt posted; just like NL mods. They never let a girl whose boss didnt show up at work for the second day running play with her work place PC.

Duhhhh!!

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by mcevans1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
nnafather: Ugly

I am coming back for you
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by adtiezy1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tascocent:
watch ur back next tym.
sowie bro got ya.....on my 4G Wireless cool
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by samtin(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
My boy is on the covers....... itsh urboy ICEPRINCE ZAMANI wink wink wink wink
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Jayloy: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Why are all these posts hidden. Something is meaty.
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Itz ice prince zamani!! Oleku!!

nnafather: Ugly
I cast and bind every spirit of jealousy in your body IJN!
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Pasidon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
finally he managed a little swag
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by homesteady(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pasidon: finally he managed a little swag
Dude STFU!! He's one of the most 'swagicious' artist in Nigeria
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Aboki grin
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by DisGuy: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
who's heard of bubbles magazine??

most of these 'on the cover of....magazine' people never heard of it!
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Smh undecided
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Ternalange(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dis Guy: who's heard of bubbles magazine??

most of these 'on the cover of....magazine' people never heard of it!
i am guessing thats the idea. So that people will know bout d mags nd prolly start buyin em
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by cumpaddre(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
mollytinrox: I find many things very disturbing about these posts that make front page.

1. I don't know why Ice Prince is here, besides the fact that he got that BET award, and we've heard already. And seen too. Why can't we lay our heads to rest because of this "yanlaboi" that has the same rap pattern for every song?

2. All these cheap magazines that nobody ever reads. I see y'all on magazine racks when I go shopping, and ignore you. So does every other sensible Nigerian. Why are you still in production? I mean, who funds you? Who sent you to be stalking wannabe popular rappers who are almost gonnabe (almost doesn't count undecided)

3. When will you guys ever do anything humanitarian? Even a little picture on the bottom left of the front page of that brain tumor Onyinye will go a long way. This choco boy has money, that girl doesn't. Its not fair at all o, ehen.

4. I'm not going to be surprised if this isnt posted; just like NL mods. They never let a girl whose boss didnt show up at work for the second day running play with her work place PC.

Duhhhh!!

Wetin dis 1 dey tawk seff
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by sarutobi: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
mollytinrox: I find many things very disturbing about these posts that make front page.

Duhhhh!!
Omo mehn shocked
babes, take it easy oo. smiley
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by onyeguy: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
OKAY
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by 1naijaboy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
What bugs me out is the kind of vitrol that people of Nairaland are capable of throwing up. It's okay if you've not heard of the magazine before. Send your address to jidetaiwo84@gmail.com. I'm the editor. I'd send you a copy. Cheers.
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
homesteady:
Dude STFU!! He's one of the most 'swagicious' artist in Nigeria
do u really know d meaning of swag? Its not by doing low waist nd wearing pencil jeans o. When u talk about swag mention pple wit great fashion sense abeg not a 30 sumtin years old dressing like a 15years old
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by BabaEleko(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
[size=15pt]No hate though but dude is lyrically handicap.[/size] Hip hop heads in the house understand me.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Is bubbles not the name of MJ's chimp? embarassed
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by dalhat14(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2013

Duhhhh!!
bad belle, just because he is an aboki doesnt mean he must be bad mouthed nau, haba, he recently won an international award, what have u got
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by DisGuy: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
1naijaboy: What bugs me out is the kind of vitrol that people of Nairaland are capable of throwing up. It's okay if you've not heard of the magazine before. Send your address to jidetaiwo84@gmail.com. I'm the editor. I'd send you a copy. Cheers.

and you don't have an email with 'your own' email address
Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by 1naijaboy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oh sure I do. I'm just not going to leave my official e-mail for Nairaland weirdos to spam,would I?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Real Lizardman, Who Modifiedhis Body To The Irreversible / Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders / What is Your Daily Beauty/Make-up Routine Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.