Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy (3942 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by emerald1(f): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pls fellow nairalander I need ur help just discover dat am pregnant and my fiance is saying I must abort it.pls help me am confused
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
how old is your fiancé and how old are you?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by emerald1(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
He is 31 and am 25
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
emerald1: He is 31 and am 25

is he employed? is he settled?
is he ready to be a father? what was the agreement before the sex? is he allergic to condoms?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by baby124: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Boyfriend does not equal fiancee. Just saying undecided. Has he oficially proposed to you? . You got a ring? A wedding date

3 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
baby_123: Boyfriend does not equal fiancee. Just saying undecided. Has he oficially proposed to you? . You got a ring? A wedding date

nigerian women don't have sėx until they have been proposed to. our women are the most decent on the planet. he's her fiancé! tongue
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by greatgod2012(f): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
What type of help do you really need from NLanders, maybe, if you are specific, then, we shall start from there.
May God help us all.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by baby124: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
coogar:

nigerian women don't have sėx until they have been proposed to. our women are the most decent on the planet. he's her fiancé! tongue

Lmao! I know even you had a hard time putting this together.

OP has probably been deceived or is deceiving herself. Desperately looking for marriage and believing empty promises. Empty promises and lies that led to this predicament.

OP, what you will do is a decision for you to make. Assess your life and make the best decision for you, and your future. The guy has already told you he doesn't want you or the baby. So he has made his mind known. Don't think the baby will change his mind or make him marry you.

Next time, don't put the cart before the horse and believe promises that can only lead to one destination :your punny. This guy has done you jibiti. Plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
baby_123:

Next time, don't put the cart before the horse and believe promises that can only lead to one destination :your punny. This guy has done you jibiti. Plain and simple.

More importantly use protection

OP So how far gone are you
If he does not marry you, do you have the wherewithal to raise a child on your own
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Mrsmansson(f): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2013
baby_123: Boyfriend does not equal fiancee. Just saying undecided. Has he oficially proposed to you? . You got a ring? A wedding date
Lol that is the new talk now for single girls.Bf automatically becomes fiancee.funny enough I actually met a girl who talks about 5 different fiancee.one in amsterdam,S A,Lagos...@ poster if you are not ready to be a single mum in this our harsh economy go for a proper D&C.next time use cd's and don't force anyone into commitments.have some self worth.

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by tellwisdom: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Drink plenty of red label (Wel, if only u have the money)..One bottle everyday to flush it angry
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Aafulenu(f): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
there is no need crying ova spilled milk.
you have three choices here:
~ abort the baby (with a qualified doctor)
~ become a single mum
~ give the child up for adoption.

bottom line, u are alone. u cant make a man that isnt ready to marry u, to do so just because u are pregnant. just make a decision and stick to it.
its your life - your decision

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
You better abort it and remember to close your leg next time or insist on condom
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: You better abort it and remember to close your leg next time or insist on condom
You just committed second degree murder smh!
The image below says it all.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by feminineA: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
You called him your fiancee not your boyfriend so what is he afraid of??are you 2 not planning to get married?what is his financial status? Am not a fan of abortion so I don't encourage it. As a person what do you want for yourself?

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by biolabee(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:

Dude this is unnecessary
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:

abortion is not murder...... stop misinforming the public.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
coogar:

abortion is not murder...... stop misinforming the public.
The fact that you carry it in your womb doesn't give you the right to end it except by accident.

So what do you call it when you terminate and abruptly end a helpless baby's life?

4 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by coogar: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:
The fact that you carry it in your womb doesn't give you the right to end it except by accident.

So what do you call it when you terminate and abruptly end a helpless baby's life?

murder = unlawful killing of a human by another human with malice aforethought.

a foetus is not a human being. life begins when a foetus passes through the birth canal and takes it's first breath. the 5 elements in my definition have to be satisfied before any incident can qualify as murder.

1) unlawful
2) killing
3) of a human being
4) by another human being
5) with malice afterthought.

in this case, number 3 isn't satisfied cos a foetus is not a person.

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by kunlej2: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
that is the difference between a boy and a man.
sorry, you finance is behaving like a boy.
a man takes up challenges and solve it irregardless of his priority.

i think the problem here should be finance and how both of you will join hands to solve it.

besides, how could he just abort his first child? this should be boys thinking and at his age. i dey fear.....
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by kunlej2: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:

discontinuation.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
kunle_j: that is the difference between a boy and a man.
sorry, you finance is behaving like a boy.
a man takes up challenges and solve it irregardless of his priority.

i think the problem here should be finance and how both of you will join hands to solve it.

besides, how could he just abort his first child? this should be boys thinking and at his age. i dey fear.....

All these bravado means nothing if the guy isnt prepared for a baby. if the guy doesnt have a job or finances to care for the baby should she still go ahead and have it for who to care for?

Would you provide money for them to care for the baby or should she have it and dump it on the roadside like people normally do?
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by jmoore(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu:

All these bravado means nothing if the guy isnt prepared for a baby. if the guy doesnt have a job or finances to care for the baby should she still go ahead and have it for who to care for?

Would you provide money for them to care for the baby or should she have it and dump it on the roadside like people normally do?

There are orphanages everywhere.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by jmoore(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
@op, let's be real. He is telling you to kill the baby. why should you be confused about that?

ABORTION IS MURDER!!

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
People just don't know how much a blessing babies are. I see no reason that is good enough to abort a pregnancy.
Besides it's simply stupid not to take precautions when you know you're not ready for the responsibilities a pregnancy would bring.

I never have 6ex without condoms. Ladies also have other options even if their partners refuse to use condoms.
There one thing to be young and naïve, being plain stup*d is another. Either way, none warrants the murder of a child.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by baby124: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new:

You can post all the pictures you want. The fact of the matter is are you going to contribute a kobo to the child when it is born? Can you marry a signle mother? If you know you are not going to help her take care of the child, stop trying to make a decision for her by postining unpalatable pictures. Not everyone wants to give birth and giveaway the child for it to become an agbero or a houseboy/house girl in the future. Neither can they take care of a child financially and emotionally. When you shout against something, be prepared to proffer a solution. If you cant give this lady money for 25years of childcare, then i suggest you keep your picture. We have seen enough child abuse and abandonment on this side of the forum, so your pictures dont really do much.

2 Likes

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
@baby123, If she's handicapped and not emotionally stable to raise the child, then she can PM me and I'll be glad to take partial care of his education till secondary level.
If she's not, then she can still get lots of support and goodwill from me.
You can hold me to every bit of my word as long as I'm saving that child's life.

1 Like

Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: @baby123, If she's handicapped and not emotionally stable to raise the child, then she can PM me and I'll be glad to take partial care of his education till secondary level.
You can hold me to every bit of my word as long as I'm saving that child's life.

If you can sign to an affidavit to take care of the baby, and meet your lawyer to include the child in your will in case anything happens to you so your family wont kick her out. Until then we can talk

No use encouraging her to take care of it when she doesnt have the wherewithal and tomorrow dump her by roadside

Also there is a stigma attached to unmarried mothers in Nigeria, maybe you can just help the OP and marry her so she wont face that stigma and you raise the baby also.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Dayokanu OP knows better. Bottom line is she and her partner are old enough to take responsibilities for her actions.
As per your recommendations, I'm not looking for a wife now and I know single mothers who are doing great.
Re: He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy by baby124: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brand_new: @baby123, If she's handicapped and not emotionally stable to raise the child, then she can PM me and I'll be glad to take partial care of his education till secondary level.

You are telling her to keep a child and giving conditions when asked to proffer your solution. Obviously you know the likelihood of her being handicapped or emotionally unstable is slim. So you stylishly put that there. In a country where smart graduates have worn out their shoes looking for work. You are telling her to keep a baby, screaming murder. They ask you to contribute, you add conditions to it which will exempt you from taking responsibility. In this, how are you different from the baby father? What kind of job do you think she can get? This one that is most likely in school. Or you are advising her to hand over the responsibility of raising her child to her parents. How are you sure they can take care of the child? When the next child comes nko? Hand it over as well abi? Like i said, since you are advising her to keep the child against all costs, take care of it. Dont add any conditions, give it the fatherly love and care any child deserves. Any child brought into this world deserves all that at the minimum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My name is Irene, I need you! / . / Challenges Of The First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.