Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help! Best Wooden Material For Kitchen Cabinet & Wardropes - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Best Wooden Material For Kitchen Cabinet & Wardropes (1867 Views)

Corinthians Furniture: Dealers In " Home Furniture, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobes!! / Marble Counter Top For Kitchen Cabinet / !!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Best Wooden Material For Kitchen Cabinet & Wardropes by bodeface: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Great Nairaland Builders!

Please, Kindly advice me, working on a project at finishing stage, I just got quotation from two people for the kitchen cabinet one is using marine wood with imported facette while the other is using the laminated plywood for the kitchen cabinets, Please which of the material is the best for kitchen cabinet considering water is in-evitable in the kitchen and in terms of final appearance.

The two intends to use the MDF laminate boards for the room wardropes, please what is your final take on this.
Re: Help! Best Wooden Material For Kitchen Cabinet & Wardropes by Sprumbaba: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
For the Kitchen, I will say you should go for real wood rather than laminated plywood.

Wood will be rugged in the Kitchen (you tend to move things around, plus dings and scratches) and it allows you to re-finish your cabinet later along the line when they are losing aesthetic. You cannot refinish laminated plywood.I am also sure the wood will be more expensive than plywood but you have to look for the ability to re finish the wood while they get old to look new again thereby saving you money in the long run.
Moreover, MDF laminate boards are good for room wardrobes. My 2 cents.
Re: Help! Best Wooden Material For Kitchen Cabinet & Wardropes by Pojomojo: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Please, have you visited this company Readygas Energy, what you take on them based on what you have seen
bodeface:
Great Nairaland Builders!

Please, Kindly advice me, working on a project at finishing stage, I just got quotation from two people for the kitchen cabinet one is using marine wood with imported facette while the other is using the laminated plywood for the kitchen cabinets, Please which of the material is the best for kitchen cabinet considering water is in-evitable in the kitchen and in terms of final appearance.

The two intends to use the MDF laminate boards for the room wardropes, please what is your final take on this.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET:-A Shop Space, Good For Office @ Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos [rent:-#80k P.a] / Lagoon Gate Estate / BOLA ONABADEJO & CO (SALES BULETTIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.