Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? (2748 Views)

Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by Netnews: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is Neya, the daughter of former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu. She thinks she’s sexy; but why is it that ladies can no longer dress without pushing up their boóbs? See another “show” below…
http:///entertainment/what-makes-these-ladies-expose-themselv.html

Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by boarnerges: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
a good tread by the initiator...from my view, they dress like that because they are very, very cheap. Real ladies never do that, real ladies are priceless jewels. Proverbs31.
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by Ace3: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Op, and you are helping her publicise the 'show'. When will we learn to focus on what's important?
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2013
I'll definitely suck that.
At op there's absolutely nothing cheap about this pic, if she aint showing you her nipplès or areola area then she isn't showing you nothing.
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by boarnerges: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2013
to be frank, humanity has gone to a very low ebb even below that of animals. Animals seem quite decent to me more than these modern bare fashioned, high shouldered rickets.animals cover themselve, how much more humans? The supposedly higher order animal
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by boarnerges: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by boarnerges: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
total madness. I thought this girl was not alright now i have seen a worse one. Lord have mercy.

www.cdn.informationnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/munabirthday_photo.jpg?9d7bd4
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by Temismith(f): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na deir village people dey do dem undecided
Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by cigaricon(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
The most valluable items of this world (gold, silver, bronze,diamonds etc) are deeply hidden. While the valueless ones (dung, trash, garbage, etc) are exposed to the sun smiley

1 Like

Re: What Makes These Ladies Expose Themselves Cheaply? by boarnerges: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
God bless you cigar icon.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Why Wizkid Is Meeting With Tinubu’s Son / Nollywood Relocates To Etinan For Sam Ikon’s Film Making Training / Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.