Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Web Design/multimedia/graphic Jobs In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design/multimedia/graphic Jobs In Lagos (1316 Views)

Web Design Jobs In Nigeria / Good Flash/multimedia Training Center / Who Has Macromedia Mx Multimedia Tutorial Cds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design/multimedia/graphic Jobs In Lagos by Noah69: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2008
A Graphics firm based in Lagos is looking for People willing to break the boundaries of Creativity and create an impact on the scene! Details below:

Interactive Media Design Creative Officer
You'll have to provide total interactive & multimedia solutions i.e. web design, multimedia CDs, cross-overs etc. You'll need to have good design sense – control of color, space and typography.
S/he should be able to comfortably handle graphic design software and translate that into functional format for the web, as well as for other digital formats – especially desktops.

Additional skills [/i]that would be advantageous (but not compulsory) include a sound knowledge of ActionScript (Flash®); 3D modeling and animation (any software), motion graphic knowledge (After Effects) as well as some sound editing skills.

[i]Software skill [/i]knowledge include :
Adobe® Flash – 3/3
Adobe® Dreamweaver - 2/3
Adobe® Photoshop - 2/3
Any of these vector software - CorelDraw, Adobe® Illustrator, Xara

Graphic Design Creative Officer
You'll be required to provide total graphic design solutions. This person needs to have good design sense – color, space and typography. Additional required skills include photo-editing and desktop publishing.
Primary functions would include logo creation & associated design, posters/flyers and magazine layouts.

[i]Additional skills [/i]that would be advantageous (but not compulsory) include a sound knowledge of 3D modeling (any software) as well as understanding of print technology and FA work.

[i]Software skill [/i]knowledge include :
Adobe® Photoshop – 3/3
[i]Either

CorelDraw® - 3/3
Or
Adobe® Illustrator - 2/3
Adobe® InDesign - 2/3

If you think you fit the bill, please send an email indicating:
[list]
[li]Full Name (Surname in Capitals)[/li]
[li]Date of Birth[/li]
[li]Address[/li]
[li]Mobile Number[/li]
[li]Email Address[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]Position Applied for[/li]
[li]Projects You've Worked On[/li]
[li]Work Experience[/li]
[/list]

Please attach a PowerPoint/PDF file/Flash file of work done. All attachments should not exceed 5MB
You may also provide links to work done currently online. Please ensure that links are working.

Pay is attractive. Please send in your details to creativejobsng@gmail.com. We'll be expecting your reply.
Re: Web Design/multimedia/graphic Jobs In Lagos by quadrillio(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
Mail sent and thank U
Re: Web Design/multimedia/graphic Jobs In Lagos by smartsoft(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
na wa ooo only you, send him your CV to his email instead of posting it here

(1) (Reply)

The Agent Of Change Forum / Planning To Go Back To Nigeria Need Your Opinion / The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.