Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities (1315 Views)

Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users / Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. / Tabs Not Showing In Internet Explorer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities by Wayan(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
There is a big difference between online business opportunities in Nigeria and Kenya. Nigeria could and should be beating Kenya in Internet businesses, but its not.  Both Kenya and Nigeria have many problems. Yet there are 3 main reasons why Kenya is pulling ahead of Nigeria, even though its a much smaller country:

The 3 Reasons Why Kenya is Beating Nigeria in Internet Business Opportunities
http://www.ictworks.org/news/2010/03/15/3-reasons-kenya-beating-nigeria-internet

This should be a call for Nigeria to wake up.  To stop bickering and focus on the future - the Internet.

Wayan
Re: The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
@OP

that link is your own blog

give us an empirical study that proves your point
Re: The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities by Wayan(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
MrPrsdent: You ask for the impossible. There is not a study that proves Nigeria is in the lead or behind - we must use your minds to judge from what we see and hear. From both, I say that Kenya leads Nigeria for the three reasons I listed. Why do you think the opposite?

MrPrsdent:

give us an empirical study that proves your point

Re: The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
Because people from at least 10 other African countries can lay claim to the same title you have reserved solely for Kenya. and with no proof.

Only south Africa can claim that and i will not dispute
Re: The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities by Wayan(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
I am not comparing Nigeria and South Africa, or Nigeria and 10 other countries. I am only comparing Nigeria and Kenya. With these two, I say Kenya is in the lead. You do not seem to disagree. In fact, you seem to say that 11 countries (SA + 10 others) could be leading Nigeria as well.

MrPrsdent:

Because people from at least 10 other African countries can lay claim to the same title you have reserved solely for Kenya. and with no proof.

Only south Africa can claim that and i will not dispute
Re: The 3 Reasons Why Kenya Is Beating Nigeria In Internet Business Opportunities by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wayan:

I am not comparing Nigeria and South Africa, or Nigeria and 10 other countries. I am only comparing Nigeria and Kenya. With these two, I say Kenya is in the lead. You do not seem to disagree. In fact, you seem to say that 11 countries (SA + 10 others) could be leading Nigeria as well.

No. my point is that up to a dozen countries in Africa could claim leadership in internet business opps,including Nigeria,though potentially Nigeria should be way ahead of the others,bearing in mind market size.

Your opinion that Kenya is ahead of Nigeria on that level remains just that ,'your opinion'.

It is spurious and false but you are entitled to your dreams

by the way,i ,love Kenya grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code / De Sunshine Catering Services.agbor/asaba,delta State. / Please Check This Out And Correct My Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.