Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. (969 Views)

Press Release: Jonathan Condemns Irregularities In Imo State Rerun Election / Jonathan Condemns Killing Of Health Workers In Kano. / President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by sammmiey1: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has condemned
Monday’s bomb blasts in Kano. The President said
the barbaric incident will not deter the Federal
Government from its strong-willed determination
to overcome those who do not mean well for the
nation. He said the Federal Government will not be
stampeded, for any reason whatsoever, into
abandoning its unrelenting war against terrorists in
the country.
President Jonathan reassured Nigerians and
foreigners in the country that the Nigerian
Government will continue to do all that is required
to ensure the safety of lives and property, including
continued collaboration with local and
international partners and stakeholders to check
the menace of terrorism.
President Jonathan commiserated with the victims
of the Kano explosions, their families and friends,
and assured the Kano State government of the
Federal Government’s continued support....
Source:Vanguard
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Same old copy and paste BH, it won't stop another attack from happening
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by confusion247(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
super story.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by sammmiey1: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Its crystal clear dis dude can't do more than he's doing,he's been subjected 2pandemonium since he assumed office.My heart bleeds 4him.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Orpelin: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
story as usual!
Why he no set up committee on this one??
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
samm_miey: Its crystal clear dis dude can't do more than he's doing,he's been subjected 2pandemonium since he assumed office.My heart bleeds 4him.
your heart bleeps ke? Dem gum GEJ nyansh for Aso rock, there is option to resign if the tempo is too hot to carry on
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by awodman: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: your heart bleeps ke? Dem gum GEJ nyansh for Aso rock, there is option to resign if the tempo is too hot to carry on
Sorry Mr..please if you ωнεяε the president jus give me 2 quick actions you will take to curb this menance
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by confusion247(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
samm_miey: Its crystal clear dis dude can't do more than he's doing,he's been subjected 2pandemonium since he assumed office.My heart bleeds 4him.
You are wrong in your assumption. It is difficult to win this battle because boko haram is part and parcel of northern oligarchy. Why the people of northern Mali are working hand in hand with French/African troops to flush out islamist among them, Northerners in Nigeria is hiding boko haram members, supporting them in full and then coming out to ask federal government for amnesty for murderers and terrorists. Boko haram will be defeated the same day northerners condemn evil and say no to bloodshed. As for today it is not easy to defeat boko haram as long as northerners condone evil instead of condemn it.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
awodman:
Sorry Mr..please if you ωнεяε the president jus give me 2 quick actions you will take to curb this menance
Gimme fleets of presidential jets, N1Billion as food budget, access to the national treasury and I ll give you 1000 ways to curb the menace..
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by takedat(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
The Condemner-In-Chief(C-In-C) seem to have run out of ideas on how to curb the genocidal menace of these insurgents! May Nigeria be purged of those blood sucking vermin, scum of the earth and May she flourish again!
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Gentlegun(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Always condeming the act. Mr president we need to see some action, tired of hearing empty words with no action to back it up
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
awodman:
I WONT PARDON AN ACCLAIMED FUGITIVE AND THIEF, I WILL ALSO STOP MY WIFE FROM BUILDING A 4MILLION NAIRA WORTLESS HOUSE, I WILL TAKE UP RESPONSIBILTY AND WILL STOP BLAMING OPPOSITION PARTIES AND PAST ADMINISTRATIONS FOR THE SECURITY CHALLENGE WE ARE FACING, I WILL DEPLORE ALL THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO ME AS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDRAL REPUBLIC TO FIGHT THIS BH MENACE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by awodman: 3:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Ogbeche77: Gimme fleets of presidential jets, N1Billion as food budget, access to the national treasury and I ll give you 1000 ways to curb the menace..
Why parry the question?
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by awodman: 3:56am On Mar 19, 2013
lakhadimar: I WONT PARDON AN ACCLAIMED FUGITIVE AND THIEF, I WILL ALSO STOP MY WIFE FROM BUILDING A 4MILLION NAIRA WORTLESS HOUSE, I WILL TAKE UP RESPONSIBILTY AND WILL STOP BLAMING OPPOSITION PARTIES AND PAST ADMINISTRATIONS FOR THE SECURITY CHALLENGE WE ARE FACING, I WILL DEPLORE ALL THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO ME AS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDRAL REPUBLIC TO FIGHT THIS BH MENACE
With all due respect sir,you just ended up saying notin.I simply asked how would you tackle this insecurity.GIVE ME SPECIFICS NOT TELLING ME I WILL DEPLOY ALL RESOURCES because anybody can say that.HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEPLOY THE RESOURCES

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by ba7man(m): 5:41am On Mar 19, 2013
G.E.J should MAN-UP and start taking responsibility for situations. He always sounds like a wussy wimp that's out of his elements. He lacks the ability to strike awe and fear with the weak intensity of his commitments to tackling situations. I.E He has a low frequency and weak vibes....HE'S A WEAK GUY!!!
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Igwe9(m): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Good!,
And please let it be in the record that I also condemn the bombing, it is an act of wickedness, man inhumanity to a fellow man.

Hopefully one day, BH will be a thing of the past!
Thank you
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2013
awodman:
Why parry the question?

That is no evasion, it's pragmatism! Someone is being overly paid to do the job of securing lives and property, and here you are excusing his obvious neglect of duty by challenging someone else to do the job without pay for what? Please!

Beam this same energy at eliciting accountability from the Commander-In-Chief (who obviously doesn't "give a damn" about upholding the oath he took upon assuming office) instead of acting like the leadership is being unfairly castigated!

If the president is overwhelmed, he can always unseat himself- we don't need our president to condemn acts of savagery, we can do that for ourselves; we need him to act or quit the office. Don't tell me you think this is a country of 160 million cretins- someone with ideas is out there- I mean more than one person.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by BrutusOj(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2013
As usual angry
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Super1759: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Ogbeche77: Gimme fleets of presidential jets, N1Billion as food budget, access to the national treasury and I ll give you 1000 ways to curb the menace..
you didn answer the question
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Chiidi(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2013
kai gej

Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Dibiachukwu: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Igbo sons and daughters return to igboland. Ana gwa oshi nti na agha esula.
Lota nu uyo. Muwa ekwusha kwala nkem.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by tomakint: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Jonathan has been the man 'feeling the heat' for over 2yrs running and yet he has been in control, for those in doubt, they should consider countries like Sudan, Mali, who witnessed the same security's challenges and have engulfed in flames. The truth is, Jonathan is in charge!
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Walexz02(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2013
samm_miey: President Goodluck Jonathan has condemned
Monday’s bomb blasts in Kano. The President said
the barbaric incident will not deter the Federal
Government from its strong-willed determination
to overcome those who do not mean well for the
nation. He said the Federal Government will not be
stampeded, for any reason whatsoever, into
abandoning its unrelenting war against terrorists in
the country.
President Jonathan reassured Nigerians and
foreigners in the country that the Nigerian
Government will continue to do all that is required
to ensure the safety of lives and property, including
continued collaboration with local and
international partners and stakeholders to check
the menace of terrorism.
President Jonathan commiserated with the victims
of the Kano explosions, their families and friends,
and assured the Kano State government of the
Federal Government’s continued support....
Source:Vanguard
Mstchew!
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by miiraaj: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Igbo sons and daughters return to igboland. Ana gwa oshi nti na agha esula.
Lota nu uyo. Muwa ekwusha kwala nkem.

You think they will all survive in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by pat077: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2013
Another story!
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Beaf1: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2013
To be a president in a country of 165 million population with diverse cultural and religious backgrounds will definitely come with many challenges. This is just one of them. Retardeen should stop looking for a pity. Let him man up and show some balls.

Pardoning ex-convicts and r.ape criminals is what he knows best.

Imagine him saying it is a sign of end times. smh
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Beaf1: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2013
Chiidi: kai gej

^
That wasnt funny.
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by freebloke: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2013
Una say oga 4 top no dey do anything about dis boko bois... But una forget sey even to dey open mouth everytime dey condemn na work be d@. @least oga 4 top dey work with condemn. grin
Re: Jonathan Condemns Kano Bombings. by Dibiachukwu: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
miiraaj:

You think they will all survive in Igbo land?
Are you coming to Alaigbo with your boko too? Ok we would be waiting for you. May allah grant you the balls to come to Alaigbo. The other option would be total separation and and absolute vigilance. This is not cost effective. The next era of Igbo domination must be science and technology. Chukwu grant us his grace as we seek to be successful. And please, if you eat amala don't reply my posts.

(1) (Reply)

. / MTN Taking Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians! / Photos: Joe Odumakin, Abike Dabiri Shine At 2013 Women4africa Awards In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.