Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,509 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

WARNING From ''oga At The Top'' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / WARNING From ''oga At The Top'' (885 Views)

My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING From ''oga At The Top'' by dotcomnamename: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Warning!!!

From MY OGA AT THE TOP-------''If that video is found on your phone, you get life imprisonment

If the audio is found, you get 20 years imprisonment

If any pics related to MY OGA AT THE TOP is found on you,you get 10 years imprisonment

Be warned!!!

Sign: OGA AT THE TOP........WW.NSCDS das all.

sad
Re: WARNING From ''oga At The Top'' by CrazyMan(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
sad
Re: WARNING From ''oga At The Top'' by bingbagbo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
sad

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Do!!!(a Must Read) / Laughable Quotes By Our Leaders / What Do We Call This Man? A Must Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.