Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects (12837 Views)

Some Senators Are Planning To Impeach Buhari – Sen. Kwankwaso / PDP Senators Are COWARD / Nigerian Senators Are Paid Better Than US Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Oh well!

What do you expect? Our leaders are only telling us its okay to steal.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by gen2briz(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2013
Since pardon is now a gift, make dem pardon him also
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by ochukoccna: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2013
nwando:

See boldness
Unbelievable
How come?
Defiance as this is just a foretaste of the horrors to come in a society that has 2 sets of laws, one for the well heeled and another for the down trodden.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Ama28(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
I can't stop laughing, ok so because the politicians steal we should all take to the streets and steal?

No! That's not the ways its don't brothers, we also wasted our fund chasing you for months before recovering the items.

The way its done is that the law will take its course and you guys are not even remorseful! You stole those items and your feeling that its your right not to be prosecuted.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by tunapawizzy: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013
12k per month to guard goods worth a lot of money.....some employers will never get it right?
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by slimfit1(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2013
profola2be: Please,do not let us justify stealing!
If the Senators and House of Rep members are thieves,should that also be a reason for you to also go and steal another man's property?
Honestly,if I were to be the Judge who'll handle this case,I won't have mercy upon you.

Well we know people like you so it's ok for some not ok for others we no people like you.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by slimfit1(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Ama28: I can't stop laughing, ok so because the politicians steal we should all take to the streets and steal?

No! That's not the ways its don't brothers, we also wasted our fund chasing you for months before recovering the items.

The way its done is that the law will take its course and you guys are not even remorseful! You stole those items and your feeling that its your right not to be prosecuted.

We know people like you. Keep laughing
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Godyke(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Amazing to know the month of June now has 31 calendar days, thanks to Ms. Ngozi Conchita Braide, Lagos PPRO... cheesy

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by ypzilanti: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
tunapawizzy: 12k per month to guard goods worth a lot of money.....some employers will never get it right?

Exactly! I'm not supporting his criminal tendency, but management should learn to set salaries based on responsibility. You can't pay the security man at a company with valuable goods the salary as a maiguard that probably also gets free feeding once a day and has a small shop beside the gate.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Rooneyboy(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
tunapawizzy: 12k per month to guard goods worth a lot of money.....some employers will never get it right?

That is ennn !

Even d pope will be tempted to steal(NO PUN INTENDED)

1 Like

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Godyke(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Amazing to know the month of June now has 31 calendar days, thanks to Ms. Ngozi Conchita Braide, Lagos PPRO... cheesy

Wow...I didn't see that. You beat me to it. Thats the kind of errors I like looking out for in such report. Things like this could discredit a whole report. Junk journalism and foolishness of our police so called IPO
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by jpcomrade: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
If you support the suspect argument say HI if you are against it say NIL let's see who and who have it
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by mkoabiola: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Poor man de thieve while senators de embezzle.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Godogwu: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

That is ennn !

Nahhh the guard is just a thief without remorse. He was definitely briefed by his employer about how much he was going to be earning as salary, so he has no right whatsoever to say shi. he wasn't forced to do the job no? He knew what the pay was and agreed to the terms, i just believe he's just another thief trying to justify his acts.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Godyke(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
hardywaltz:
i thot i read that he was employed so how come he still considers himself "jobless".

What is the difference between a widow and woman whose husband is a good for nothing, lazy and jobless drunkard

1 Like

Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Anextin(f): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2013
hardywaltz:
i thot i read that he was employed so how come he still considers himself "jobless".

a definition of unemployment in economics connotes such, u can be employed and still be unemployed
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by jice(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
THAT GUY SHOULD GO AND JOIN ALI BABA TO MAKE GOOD MONEY. REALLY COMICAL
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Anextin(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2013
this sani guy is no better than the corrupt politicians who loot our public funds, they shatter the trust we put on them. he connived with thieves to rub something that was kept in his care. so what is the difference between him and the corrupt public officers who loot our treasury, cos it was also trusted upon them to take care of
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Siraleeyu(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Walexz02: WTF!
This guyz get liver o! Imagine this idiots saying everybody in Nigeria is a thief! He is jobless and he is earning 12k/month, why cant he go back to where he came from(north) if he is nt satisfied with the renumeration giving to him,or better still find another job.
On the other hand the police should fucк off and transfer them to the court.
This is what happens when crooks and bigger armed robbers are pardoned for their crimes *the smaller ones will grow liver asap!*
,...u ar a fool for mentioning "NORTH"....DUMB ASS!!
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Ama28(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
So we are now on stealing spree? People now steal because politicians are stealing?

And they show no remorse? More over they weren't armed!

I wonder what our society is generating into!

Oga thieves na sanko una dey go, talk of guts!
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by tunapawizzy: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

That is ennn !
I tell You
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by stonefaze: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2013
profola2be: Please,do not let us justify stealing!
If the Senators and House of Rep members are thieves,should that also be a reason for you to also go and steal another man's property?
Honestly,if I were to be the Judge who'll handle this case,I won't have mercy upon you.

Common,keep shut der.no1 is supporting those guys.§o the big thieves should go scot free and d petty thieves should b crucified abi angry
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by tunapawizzy: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2013
Anextin: this sani guy is no better than the corrupt politicians who loot our public funds, they shatter the trust we put on them. he connived with thieves to rub something that was kept in his care. so what is the difference between him and the corrupt public officers who loot our treasury, cos it was also trusted upon them to take care of
thats exactly his point that he deserves pardon d same way a theiving alams was pardoned
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by janvier27(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2013
.....a test for plea bargain?
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by PehaKaso: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Siraleeyu: ,...u ar a fool for mentioning "NORTH"....DUMB ASS!!

Is GARBA SANI not a THIEF 4rm d NORTH? 8-)8-)
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ofcourse, there is element of truth in what he is saying, but I need to add that unlike the Senators and 'all Nigerians', he was caught in defiance to the 11th commandment which states, and I quote "Thou Shall Not Get Caught". So he should sharrap and do the time.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by magaliyu(f): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
N18.000 is the minimum wage law in nigeria both private and public sector.So the company is also guilty in the eyes of the law.the suspects should be given a national PARDON.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by Rooneyboy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Godogwu:

Nahhh the guard is just a thief without remorse. He was definitely briefed by his employer about how much he was going to be earning as salary, so he has no right whatsoever to say shi. he wasn't forced to do the job no? He knew what the pay was and agreed to the terms, i just believe he's just another thief trying to justify his acts.

whether the guard is a thief or not is not the point.

What I'm preaching here is CONSCIENCE on the part of the employer .
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by AnanseK(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
PehaKaso:
Is GARBA SANI not a THIEF 4rm d NORTH? 8-)8-)

Yes, working with 4 other Igbo thieves- the masters in the business. tongue cheesy.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by sweetrace(f): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
So, he calls himself a petty thief after stealing things worth 28 million abi? Nigerians and wallowing in self pity. He doesn't have the qualifications, talents or innovative mind to help him live the lifestyle he wants, so he should work hard. If he was living in another country, he would have had a second job. And, not as a thief.
Re: Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects by donlyone(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
ochukoccna: How come?
Defiance as this is just a foretaste of the horrors to come in a society that has 2 sets of laws, one for the well heeled and another for the down trodden.

See poetic license, I love this, you get mouth jorrr.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / Nigeria's External Reserve Hits $4b Gain, Highest In 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.