Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,588 members, 7,865,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (48821 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Touch your forehead.. Isnt that wound too deep for her to still be alive?!

i thought that,that was why i asked the op which hospital she was being treated at.i thought she was a victim of some accident.i didnt want to use the word ..dead..as i thought it would be offensive..she could be alive..
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by azimibraun: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am thinking its nt real, secondly what ws even the crime committed?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by valboy20(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
mehn m speechless....buh dx guy needx to b hanged
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by eforce: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
please do not stay in an abusive relationship hoping things would get better, it may not, here are signs that you are in one.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-get-out-ofan-abusive-relationship.html
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by biolabee(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
timbros: Photoshop!!!

Cant you guys see? Why would such a deep cut be neat like this? Is she bloodless? I hear someone say the wound has been cleaned up... But ask yourself, why would a cleaned up wound be left open like this? Wouldnt it have been plastered after the clean up process?

Where is the story? Where did it happen? What did she do? How did the OP know its the husband who inflicted that would? Where is the husband now? Why are there no statements from either the husband, doctors, the victim or even the police? Infact, where is link to this story? ? ? ? ?

Once again, this is PHOTOSHOP!!!!

I agree with you
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
acidtalk: A Bill should be passed against the physical molestation and violence on women. But most of these Senators beat up their wives so they will never sign it into law.

On the other hand, some women get sword mouth oh! You will prefer to get shot in the skull than to ear what comes out from her mouth.

This woumd for this woman head be like something wey person dey get after Oga catch madam ontop another man. If she didn't cheat on him, insult his mum or organize with armed robber to rob him then I think the man should be sent to 20years in prison.
so you're saying if she did either of the above she deserves this?what about the men who cheat on hourly basis with a different woman everytime.what about those who don't even have regard for their inlaws?you men reason in selfish and disgusting ways most times.and until this silly sense of entitlement u have is eradicted,nigeria as a country is going no where.men are our setback.reasoning the the cave men.mtchew

2 Likes

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
acidtalk: A Bill should be passed against the physical molestation and violence on women. But most of these Senators beat up their wives so they will never sign it into law.

On the other hand, some women get sword mouth oh! You will prefer to get shot in the skull than to ear what comes out from her mouth.

This woumd for this woman head be like something wey person dey get after Oga catch madam ontop another man. If she didn't cheat on him, insult his mum or organize with armed robber to rob him then I think the man should be sent to 20years in prison.
so you're saying if she did either of the above she deserves this?what about the men who cheat on hourly basis with a different woman everytime.what about those who don't even have regard for their inlaws?you men reason in selfish and disgusting ways most times.and until this silly sense of entitlement u have is eradicted,nigeria as a country is going no where.men are our setback.reasoning the the cave men.mtchew
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Cityguy: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
'Come back home'? angry. Ethics is he still doing at 'home'? He should by now be under lock and key for sanity's sake! Alright, he wants her abi? Let her go and poison him wela. The beast does not deserve to live and I tell you, she has my backing. Goshhhh!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by yungboss(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
looks photoshopped, how come there was no blood spilled, the blood around the well of here eye doesn't look real either
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by yungboss(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
looks photoshopped, how come there was no blood spilled, the blood around the well of her eye doesn't look real either
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by coronaprof(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
kai! May God save us. What a life. See ehn, that's why I always advise any body going into marriage to be careful. Pele dear
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by jude33084(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? Dis na beaten abi murder gone wrong? Wth? shocked shocked

♍e think the ♏ãn should be charged for murder in advance undecided
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by hydrocarbon(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Feel 4 her,bt some women beleave in show working,just emagening how she was runin her mouth especially if d man is nt having...they fail 2 know dt all men ain't d same in tolerance..wish her quick recovery
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by sylve11: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
terrible! shocked shocked sad cool
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by BUSHMAN1: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
marriage is not by force and you dont have to be married, this is atempted murder
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
nony30: ur father is a bastarddd!!ur mother is a bastarddd!! Į̸̸̨ƭ will never be well with ur God forsaken generation ‎u bloooody impootent fooool!!cos ur girl left ‎u becos of ur impotence doesn't mean ‎u should carry ur anger out on dis poor woman ‎u God forsaken bufoooon!!

God punish ur generation u dis garribag grin grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Assuming this story is true, nothing justifies the man injuring the woman like that. Heck, that looks like what was inflicted with a machete. Are you so stone-hearted? What if she dies? You're still gonna justify her death on the basis that she did something wrong? If you think what the man did to the woman was rightr, then your brain needs to be checked because you're a psychopath on the loose. You don't even have any sort of regard for the human life.

If this story is even true, I don't even want to hear the husband's side. This is gruesome and he should not be made to go unpunished.

Brother I believe all u said, but do u know the condition of the man? Do u know if it was safe defence mata? Did u know what happened? Do u know if is was Photoshop? Does forehead hav bunch meat like dat?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by bumtos(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Could this be posible?
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by nolvera(f): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
D man dat did this must be an animal in human form.He suppose 2 throw to the zoo,because dats were he belong.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

God punish ur generation u dis garribag grin grin
Ur generation has already been punished that's y ‎u are so ill in d head concerning this poor woman!I wish I could just gat hold of ‎u τ̲̅ȍ beat d curse out of ‎u!!‎u good for nothing scumbag!!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Brother I believe all u said, but do u know the condition of the man? Do u know if it was safe defence mata? Did u know what happened? Do u know if is was Photoshop? Does forehead hav bunch meat like dat?
ODE!!! Į̸̸̨ƭ is called "self "defence •̸№t safe defence!!‎u bufooooooon can now agree ur generation is cursed!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by latesthotvirus: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
₪a D̶̲̥̅̊ cruesome vengeance of an angered wild male lion suppose unleash D̶̲̥̅̊ man with incredible vengeance,walai!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by escom(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Codedrock: Some men are animals, any man that beats up his woman is a coward and should step into the ring and fight his fellow man.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OkTbkQgClEc/UUbgm3Mf1eI/AAAAAAABWvg/ixGRHJ3a-BM/s280/16.jpg[/img]
The woman above was beaten by her husband and she is currently in hospital where doctors are battlingto save her life. To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home.

Asking her to come home u said? You mean the man is walking the street a free man? A lunatic on the loose? Omg..
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Ivynwa(f): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh my God! I am still shivering after looking at that picture?
Is she still alive?
How could he do that?
I keep shivering. Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
nony30: ODE!!! Į̸̸̨ƭ is called "self "defence •̸№t sf defence!!‎u bufooooooon can now agree ur generation is cursed!

Hehehehe garribag
Na mumu dey worry u!
U think u can try me?
Fire go consume u
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Ivynwa(f): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
escom:

Asking her to come home u said? You mean the man is walking the street a free man? A lunatic on the loose? Omg..

You are so right, a person like that should be held down by the law. He can kill and maim again
You see why I don't agree that woman getting beat up and abused should hang around there. She should disappear fast from such a man as soon as the bullying starts before it gets to murderous stage.

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Tlumi(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm sorry for laughing! angry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by ken43: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Hehehehee gud for her!!!(Dou I can never try it)
Who know wetin she do or vomited with her tongue!!!
Let me get out of here cuz d pic is appalling!
Who is dis wack job called victorazy?Well I took d pains of adding him on my  pretending τ̲̅ȍ be a lady and was able τ̲̅ȍ get some vital info from him.I tell ‎u one thing for sure!this guy is a nut job,cold killer stare,terrible tot(ladies in ABJ beware!! Cos he's looking for a lady τ̲̅ȍ leech on ) and he's still in school @ 29 (if •̸№t more)I have given Victorazy time τ̲̅ȍ take down all d ugly comments he has made concerning this poor woman,and if he doesn't!, LADIES BEWARE!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
ken43: Who is dis wack job called victorazy?Well I took d pains of adding him on my  pretending τ̲̅ȍ be a lady and was able τ̲̅ȍ get some vital info from him.I tell ‎u one thing for sure!this guy is a nut job,cold killer stare,terrible tot(ladies in ABJ beware!! Cos he's looking for a lady τ̲̅ȍ leech on ) and he's still in school @ 29 (if •̸№t more)I have given Victorazy time τ̲̅ȍ take down all d ugly comments he has made concerning this poor woman,and if he doesn't!God help him I will put all his pictures in every section of NL!!!

Hehehehhe look at this Garribag grin grin grin
Hello guys this homo saw my picture in my NL profile and was astonished. He copied my BB pin disgad himself as an friend of mine in Rumuola PH named Kenechi age 25 attended Craft Centre PH. We exchanged pleasantries but unknown to me, he saw another cute pic of mine on BBM dp and was carried away. He told me dat he will be pleased if we can be more dan friends eehhheee man? He said him "Ken" is a GAY and he likes handsome guys like me dat even Uti don pfuck him b4 grin grin grin wonder shall never cease.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
ken43: Who is dis wack job called victorazy?Well I took d pains of adding him on my  pretending τ̲̅ȍ be a lady and was able τ̲̅ȍ get some vital info from him.I tell ‎u one thing for sure!this guy is a nut job,cold killer stare,terrible tot(ladies in ABJ beware!! Cos he's looking for a lady τ̲̅ȍ leech on ) and he's still in school @ 29 (if •̸№t more)I have given Victorazy time τ̲̅ȍ take down all d ugly comments he has made concerning this poor woman,and if he doesn't!God help him I will put all his pictures in every section of NL!!!
THIS IS A PHOTO OF VICTORAZY FROM ABUJA, LADIES BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Cheiii see handsome, even ur mother go die for him ooo grin grin grin
I do ur sisters like Wiskid grin grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
sad angry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
How did that woman survive with a cut that deep in Nigeria?

I hope this photo is photoshopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.