Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) (48818 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

Cheiii see handsome, even ur mother go die for him ooo grin grin grin
I do ur sisters like Wiskid grin grin
‎u still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ post more sick comments?dis guy ‎u be mumu o!!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by mariblizzy(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
oohh my God, that man most be a monster...
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
nony30: ‎u still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ post more sick comments?dis guy ‎u be mumu o!!
Hehehehe I go fear Nama fear him sheeet again? u be anus!! grin grin grin
Shey u wan show ursef? U never knw whom ur dealing with!
Anu mpam, make Amadioha strike u there
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by supaeagles(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
I really hope this is a photoshop prank and not a barbaric reality. cry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Atitebigbenga: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
this na horror film the man in question is a devil'sincarnate
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Excalate: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Codedrock: Some men are animals, any man that beats up his woman is a coward and should step into the ring and fight his fellow man.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OkTbkQgClEc/UUbgm3Mf1eI/AAAAAAABWvg/ixGRHJ3a-BM/s280/16.jpg[/img]
The woman above was beaten by her husband and she is currently in hospital where doctors are battlingto save her life. To make matters worse, the husband is asking her to come back home.

hei is dis jst beatin or he used smtin on her wel dis man needs 2 be jailed 4 smtime may be he's insane
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Uglyduckling: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
All you saying this picture was photoshopped, I can authoritatively tell you that it isn't and this woman is currently in the hospital where surgery was carried out on her yesteray. Whoever the man and whatever this woman's crime, it does not warrant this bestial attack. I hope karma deals him the hand he deserves.......
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2013
This man should be brought 2 fight with me! Lemme teach him how fight is done
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 20, 2013
OMG!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
wth?

and her husband is actually asking her to "come back home"?
really? hmmm!
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by deelobe: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Such women always go back till they pay with their lives so very sad.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Doctors should hurry with her cos she must go back home to prepare for her widowhood. Even the SOB should know that his time is up. Only hurdle is which of the exit plans to choose,the slow act should do. A..rse.hole.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by victorazy(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Raymondenyi: This man should be brought 2 fight with me! Lemme teach him how fight is done
grin grin grin u must be Omo Yoruba!!
Ur jst ranting like Hanky, u never jam Randy grin grin grin
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by stantob(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
The man is a warrior grin grin grin grin grin.Where is the man now? grin grin grin grin ;DI know he is arming up he's joy stick for he's slave grin grin grin grin grin.Where did this happen? grin grin grin grin grin.Nigeria right grin grin grin grin grin.The man who did that should be thrown into the the Lion's den. cry
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by EbubeOnoh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
O boy,dis man get mind o o o .
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by alexis01: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
First of all d man is an evil spirit nd he needs to b punished serzly,den if d woman recovers nd she carries herself back to d man she is a fool.
Re: See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture) by lawak: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is an accident victim!!!. Moderators should stop playing with people's emotions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.