Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum (2947 Views)

Is There A Way To Prevent Blighted Ovum Or Anembryonic Pregnancy / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Am 32 Weeks Pregnant And Ultrasound Canot Detect The Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Hi, i need ur advice on what to do.
I'm 13 weeks pregnant. I started spotting 2days ago and went to see a Dr. I was asked to go for ultrasound to see if the baby is ok.
I did the ultrasound yesterday and d result shows that i have a blightes ovum. Dt ma baby stopped developing since 8weeks. I'm supposed to go bk to d Dr today with the result but i'm really scared. D lab scientist told me that the only solution is a D&C to flush it out. Or wait till i miscarry naturally.

Pls guys, kindly advice me
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2013
10 views and no response.
Pls someone help me...
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by pheyikemi: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2013
If u believe in God and put ur faith in Him nt wavering, seek d face of God and d help of TRUE men of God in prayers. But if ur faith isn't goin along dt way, I guess u'll av to stick wt woteva ur doc says. God be wt u
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2013
pheyikemi: If u believe in God and put ur faith in Him nt wavering, seek d face of God and d help of TRUE men of God in prayers. But if ur faith isn't goin along dt way, I guess u'll av to stick wt woteva ur doc says. God be wt u

Thnks Kemi.
Pls remember to put me in ur prayers as i'll be going to the hospital today.
Thnks a lot
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by pheyikemi: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2013
I will and take kia'f urself
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by CORDROSS: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Instead of going to your Doc and believing their report....

I want to say you can go to RCCG Camp to request to see Mummy G.O or Daddy G.O. I am a member and i have faith that your baby will not be miscarry and Doc will not do any D/C for you. But you MUST let your faith grow too.

All the people that had view had that behind their minds that you've taken your solace in your Doctor, hence whatever they suggest might not hold water with your final decision.

I decree to your womb In the name of Jesus before 12.00 today your baby will make a move in your womb. Jesus who kept the baby there will restore life to the baby now IJMN.

Believe in this simple prayers and begin to plead the blood of Jesus and get anointing oil rob it on your tummy. Your baby will bounce back to live.

Stay blessed. Believe in the report of Jesus(Lord) and not your Doctors.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2013
Cordross, thnks for ur advice. Its nt like i solely depend on d medical result. Deep inside me, i also wish God cld do a miracle for me. Its my first pregnancy. I'll be going to d hospital today nt to flush d baby bt this time to request for a v.a.g.i.n.a.l ultrasound.
I wish God in his infinite mercy cn grant me this one wish.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by AudreyI(f): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2013
we'll be praying for you as you go to the doctor today. unfortunately, same thing happened to me late last year. if by today, you are still told the baby is just measuring 8wks. then my advice would be to follow the doctor's advice and have an evacuation so that you can look forward to concieving again without complications. lost my pregnancy in december and took in again in january so dont despair and keep us updated.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Audrey I: we'll be praying for you as you go to the doctor today. unfortunately, same thing happened to me late last year. if by today, you are still told the baby is just measuring 8wks. then my advice would be to follow the doctor's advice and have an evacuation so that you can look forward to concieving again without complications. lost my pregnancy in december and took in again in january so dont despair and keep us updated.

Sorry for ur loss. Trust me i kn hw u felt den. Cos dts exactly hw i'm feeling now. Like d world is crashing on me. I hope to God for a miracle. Thnks once again. I'll kip u updated
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by coldgate(f): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Madam, this is not unusual. I am not sure of the statistics though but it happens quite frequently, unfortunately. Pls.follow your Doc.advice. I did and conceived soon after.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
coldgate: Madam, this is not unusual. I am not sure of the statistics though but it happens quite frequently, unfortunately. Pls.follow your Doc.advice. I did and conceived soon after.

Pls like how long did it take u to conceive?
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
I had very srz cramps yesterday night and was admitted in d hosp. I ws given some drugs and injections. The D&C will be done tomorrow morning. Pls pray for me. Thnks
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by oyinmama(f): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
You will be fine by God's special grace. The procedure will go well. Take care of you & stay strong.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2013
oyinmama: You will be fine by God's special grace. The procedure will go well. Take care of you & stay strong.

Thanks dear
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by napa: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He shall direct your path. My sister, it is well with you.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Igabe(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2013
My dear, do not be afraid, God is with you, he is incharge of your case, just call on him b4 you enter the theatre, then watch out for his miracles. Our God never fails Ãήϑ he is perfect in his dealings. Be strong dear
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by coldgate(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Amakamax:

Pls like how long did it take u to conceive?
Two months. The sooner you get it evacuated, the better.This is to enable you free your Uterus for conception. Blighted ovum occurs when there is a malformation of the embryo. The body naturally dispels this through miscarriage for some people. However, surgical intervention is often times required to complete this process to aviod what is called 'incomplete abortion'. Go to your Doctor. You should be in safe hands.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by agiboma(f): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Once you have done the evacuation you are most fertile the first 3 months after so most likely you will get pregnant quickly. Good luck hun sending positive energy and prayers your way.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
agiboma: Once you have done the evacuation you are most fertile the first 3 months after so most likely you will get pregnant quickly. Good luck hun sending positive energy and prayers your way.

In the begining, i was told that my baby stopped breathing @ 8wks. Ultrasound
Ws done @ my 13wks dt was wen i notice blighted ovum. This week tuesday, i had very srz crampings and ws rushed to d hospital. I passed a very big lump in d toilet( i guess dt ws wen i miscarried naturally) the Doctors also carried a D n C yesterday morning to remv all d left debris. Nw, i'm nt feeling any pain physically. Pls i wnt to kn wen i can strt trying for anoda baby. Kindly advise. Thnk u
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by pheyikemi: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
It is well madam, as to d trying 4 anoda baby part I fink ur gynaecologist shd be in d best positn to ansa dat
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by tjskii(f): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
Same thing happened to me,after I miscarried,they performed a d&c(was a nervos wreck wen I found out I had to do this,cos I kept thinkin,me dt didn't do this whil single,y shud I exprnce this married),a month later I got prgnt again,from d research I did then,was told it wud be good to av at least a menstrual cycle befor trying for anoda baby,wich is wat I did
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
tjskii: Same thing happened to me,after I miscarried,they performed a d&c(was a nervos wreck wen I found out I had to do this,cos I kept thinkin,me dt didn't do this whil single,y shud I exprnce this married),a month later I got prgnt again,from d research I did then,was told it wud be good to av at least a menstrual cycle befor trying for anoda baby,wich is wat I did

Thanks dear, i guess i'll hv to wait @least for a month before trying again.
Thnk u
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pretty gal relax,u will definitely carry ur children!its even better now than givin birth to malformed child.so like I said relax,ur creator is in control.a big hug.
Re: Pls Help: 13 Weeks Pregnant With A Blighted Ovum by Amakamax(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Pretty gal relax,u will definitely carry ur children!its even better now than givin birth to malformed child.so like I said relax,ur creator is in control.a big hug.
Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Wife Complaining Of Painful Sex Excessively? / Top 5 Home Remedies For Male Yeast Infection / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.