Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21719 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Anybdy calling fo war or breakup or rprisal, to me, is intelectually lazy! The last war did not favour the East, and beleive me, the new war will still not favour the East, Awolowo warnd them b4 they went into the last war but they went into it anyway!
As far as Im concernd, the solution is simple. Let all Igbo boycot Kano for a year! By boycot, I mean total boycot, social and commercial and let us see if Igbos will not be begged to come back!

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by tpapi: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Human_being1st: goal!!, victor moses! its nigeria 1 -0 kenya,
too much alomo bitters

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by sambony4luv(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
hausa's are all running to the army barracks. Its true and real am there pictures coming in. Booting at the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eduson33(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
hahaha..
you!
tpapi: too much alomo bitters
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eduson33(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
why my own country ?why??
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:
You're a great guy! For giving me an answer devoid of insults.
How come they're not saying the same "raba" anymore? Are they not suppose to keep the momentum about "division" from "infidels"? Remember, they wanted the division prior to the OIL BOOM ( free money to steal and get rich with)
Lacasa, as a deep thinker, ask yourself this, HOW DID THESE SO CALLED xtain/muslim/trad worhippers, in the North/SW survive prior to Lugard's UNFORTUNATE amalgamation? What are they ( common man) benefiting from the present day Nigeria? Not even the basic things of life. A northern islamic republic is not going to FUSS them to convert to Islam or it will? Remember, Iran, Iraq, egypt, lebanon,etc they all have CHRISTIANS AND TRADITIONAL worshipers (INDIGENOUS folks) . They only have an "islamic state.

You are obviously making the same dangerous assumption which equates the 45million Muslim NORTHERNERS to the less than 500,000 Boko Haram terrorists ignoring the suffering and death meted not only on non Muslims but also on Muslims in the north. Also ignoring the fact that Muslim police personnel, Muslim army personnel , Muslim clerics and Muslim community leaders are targeted together with non Muslims of the same profession and attacked by BH. But all these doesn't count in your judgement because you have an agenda. That is why people with your type of opinion must be prime suspects as sponsors of Boko Haram. By the way , is it really beyond the realm of Nigerian government machinery and security apparatus to know who actually are behind Boko Haram? You prefer to make dangerous generalizations because it promotes and supports your agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by chytai(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Ndyoo]
pls dont insult me. Am sure of wat am saying, if you are still on ur bed come out and see wat is happening.
stop spreading rumours...this attention seeking nymph. Where is your location?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by gratiaeo(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Toktee: Think with ur brain dont use ur azz to think,how many hausa people are in the east compare to the army of igbo people that spread all over the north looking for what to eat why dont you come over the north to confront those that are killing ur brothers,caward!
Yoruba man and myopic thinking, you expect Igbo to go up north and attack Hausas abi? Why not ask your "oga at the top" to come out in the blood day light and attack Igbo in their back yards instead of hidden bomb under their pant. Its only yorubas will see suicide bombers as a hero

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

You're a great guy! For giving me an answer devoid of insults.

How come they're not saying the same "raba" anymore? Are they not suppose to keep the momentum about "division" from "infidels"? Remember, they wanted the division prior to the OIL BOOM ( free money to steal and get rich with)

Lacasa, as a deep thinker, ask yourself this, HOW DID THESE SO CALLED xtain/muslim/trad worhippers, in the North/SW survive prior to Lugard's UNFORTUNATE amalgamation? What are they ( common man) benefiting from the present day Nigeria? Not even the basic things of life. A northern islamic republic is not going to FUSS them to convert to Islam or it will? Remember, Iran, Iraq, egypt, lebanon,etc they all have CHRISTIANS AND TRADITIONAL worshipers (INDIGENOUS folks) . They only have an "islamic state which doesn't interfere with their daily lives.

Another question pls, DO YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL WORK? The signs that makes any nation GREAT is MISSING in Nigeria or do you see it in Nigeria? You can't build something out of nothing. The foundation was FAULTY and nobody wants to address it.

Can i ask you Sir, where ur getting yr facts from??

Αve u been or travelled to the North before??

Wat u r saying is really confusing to me if u claim dat the "Northern muslims" r only after oil, then i ask you dis question,. HOW many Northern muslims r entrenched in the oil Rich South/South region?? (And compare yr answer to) ..HOW many Southerners especially Igbos are entrenched in the Northern region??.

If u r sincere with yr answer, then i am sure u can understand who would care-less or who would never Want a division from Nigeria.

2. You comparing nations like lebanon/Iraq/Iran to a Heterogeneous entity like Nigeria undecided

- there is no point broadening up this point cos the main feature of Nigeria having over 25d0tribes n a multi-religio DNA, should dispel any comparism i were to elaborate On.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by akaOpene(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
I am in onitsha and i confirm that the OP is correct.Some group of young men are beating up the hausas and destroying their goods.There's rumour that some were killed around fegge in Onitsha south though i cannot confirm if its true.This is the result of an irresponsible leadership cos this should ve been anticipated by the law enforcement agencies after yesterday's Kano blast.Nigeria has really gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by cigaricon(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2013
obicentlis: I condemn whoever carried that act against Humanity in Kano whatever name the may call it as a cover. There is no value for human life in Nigeria. Its a war against humanity, its not a war against Igbo o

bbish!!!

na watin we don dey hear since 2009 be this; 'let us rise bla bla bla. Abeg who be this 'us' wey you dey refere to?
you youtself you no be human being? set the
Pace then we go follow you
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jamst(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
huh! i just *smh* 2 some ppl's reaction because of 1 rumour or the other...u people should try 2 know who are the real enemies of this country.stop listening 2 western news media and get news & info 4rm credible sites; kennysideshow..com or educate-yourself.org/cn/ to know d truth b4 u die 4 nothing due 2 ignorance.(if u need more truthful site let me know)
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Arysexy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18
Reporting from Onitsha:

News about luxury bus park bombing filtered into d commercial city of osha like wild fire, traders making frantic calls to know if any Onitsha bound bus was affected. Meanwhile 2 unfortunate abokis have been plancked down by some angry youth and abokis are seen trouping into Onitsha barracks clutcing dia mats and transistor radio.

Violent riot may erupt if the buses affected wia onitsha bound buses, None has been able to confirm d affected buses.

signing off from fegge Onitsha

#just sad now and looking aboki to vent my anger on#

I posted this in d the bomb blast thread as a witness but some "omnipresent" posters rebuffed my report. Well in onitsha we dont make noise, the animals know wot we can do, our constraint is dat their transistor radio always inform them abt imminent danger b4 we even know.

Wot fits dis animals is d israeli treatment, hit me i hit u. If we keep quite, dis cattles will think we are cowards. i dont support killing innocent ppl but if u bomb my innocent brodas, then ur innocent brodas won't be spared. if they have this stuck into dia cow brains, then anytime they wanna wear bomb and kill, they will rmbr their ppl and wot shall befall them.

Fuccckkkkk Namas!

9 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by idupaul: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2013
eduson33: I feel like crying!
why my own country ?why??

i dont want us to break up!
Nigeria without YOURUBA,IGBO HAUSA is nonesense.

we have endured this for 52 years.lets just put heads together and sort it out amicably!

**just depressed***

Will U shut up .. The country has to break up..that's what we want

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by danniekute(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
yes ,there is problem in Onitsha. I was in a bus going to Asaba when some people stopped our vehicle and ordered an hausa man in d bus down, they were beating him mercilessly wen our driver drove off.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Anextin(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: if this. is true, then i pity the igbos in Kano alone, not to talk of the other states ω large igbo. Community like zaria n jigawasad

#.. After all, the bomb killed both indegenes n non-indegenes.
angry
do not pity them, cos even yorubas are termed ibos when these things go down. so as long as u are not a Muslim, but you live in the north, my dear you are involve
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2013
AnanseK:

You are obviously making the same dangerous assumption which equates the 45million Muslim NORTHERNERS to the less than 500,000 Boko Haram terrorists ignoring the suffering and death meted not only on non Muslims but also on Muslims in the north. Also ignoring the fact that Muslim police personnel, Muslim army personnel , Muslim clerics and Muslim community leaders are targeted together with non Muslims of the same profession and attacked by BH. But all these doesn't count in your judgement because you have an agenda. That is why people with your type of opinion must be prime suspects as sponsors of Boko Haram. By the way , is it really beyond the realm of Nigerian government machinery and security apparatus to know who actually are behind Boko Haram? You prefer to make dangerous generalizations because it promotes and supports your agenda.
Why always in the north??
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by BukkyDan(f): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
Lord have mercy! Our Ibo brothers should cool nah! Atleast for the sake of the non-indigenes in the north. Tori Olorun...biko oo...
May the Almighty God continue to protect us Amen
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2013
We dont joke with our business! do u know how much they sell 1 marcopolo luxurious bus? do u know d worth of an igbo man dat start suffering from childhood as an apprentice and build up a business empire only to be wasted by some rag tag almajiri animals for nothing. We want to go una say no, we decide to stay una say no. are u witches and wizards? If this will lead to war let it start and let the damn fake country divide. I can't be living with animals and pretend all is well.

13 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by TRUTHTELA: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa:

Can i ask you Sir, where ur getting yr facts from??

Αve u been or travelled to the North before??

Wat u r saying is really confusing to me if u claim dat the "Northern muslims" r only after oil, then i ask you dis question,. HOW many Northern muslims r entrenched in the oil Rich South/South region?? (And compare yr answer to) ..HOW many Southerners especially Igbos are entrenched in the Northern region??.

If u r sincere with yr answer, then i am sure u can understand who would care-less or who would never Want a division from Nigeria.

2. You comparing nations like lebanon/Iraq/Iran to a Heterogeneous entity like Nigeria undecided

- there is no point broadening up this point cos the main feature of Nigeria having over 25d0tribes n a multi-religio DNA, should dispel any comparism i were to elaborate On.

Lacasa, Northerners are in the oil rich South, they're not NOTICEABLE cos of their profession, which makes no economic impact. On the other hand, the cadre of Igbo's that entrenched the Northern states, up to Niger, Chad, Mali, Cameroon,etc are entrepreneurs whose presence are been felt and CANNOT be IGNORED and you know it. Pal, there's no basis for COMPARISON. Having over 250 tribes or christian northerners is not enough REASON to keep the republic. I asked you again, DO YOU THINK Nigeria will ever work? If yes, list the elements that inspire this "HOPE" in your mind.

Look around you, the only people that want the status quo to remain are the people that fought and benefited from the civil war, their friends and cohorts. Who else want this FAILURE?

7 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Iykopee(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2013
abbakacici: There are less then 500k hausa in the SE but there are more 7 million igbo in north west and north east alone so do the maths. So this is not bounching back is fooliness

Abysmal reasoning i see.. Simply becoz they aint many in d SE doesnt mean u shud fold ur arms and watch ur people annihilated on daily basis.....cowardice runs in d nerves of many nigerians...

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eduson33(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2013
what have i done?
why quoting me naw?

whay na?

idupaul:

Will U shut up .. The country has to break up..that's what we want
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Arysexy(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2013
danniekute: yes ,there is problem in Onitsha. I was in a bus going to Asaba when some people stopped our vehicle and ordered an hausa man in d bus down, they were beating him mercilessly wen our driver drove off.

I dont support the beating as a christian, bt if he live to tell d story, he will talk sense into his animal brodas, that the innocent christians and non-indigenes they kill up north also have crazy relations who can kill innocent non-indigenes.

Ndi ara!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Why is it that whenever El-Rufai castigates GEJ there will be bomb blast in the next 24 hours? They know what they are doing. All the money they stole during OBJ regim is being used to sponsor terrorism. Buhari boys are working hard to discredit GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: Anybdy calling fo war or breakup or rprisal, to me, is intelectually lazy! The last war did not favour the East, and beleive me, the new war will still not favour the East, Awolowo warnd them b4 they went into the last war but they went into it anyway!
As far as Im concernd, the solution is simple. Let all Igbo boycot Kano for a year! By boycot, I mean total boycot, social and commercial and let us see if Igbos will not be begged to come back!
u made much sense in d latter part of ur post but the beginning part ,no. And u said Awolowo did wat?
Well, lets not spoil ds thread with Awolowo yans. War is bad, no doubt but peaceful break up is the bomb!

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by IGBOSON1: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2013
Beaf!:
^
There were hausas as well travelling to lagos for business in that bus.

The retaliation is actually what they are aiming for. They will now have 'reason' to attack the non-hausas. This time around it will be between hausas/non-hausa/christians/muslims. The Boko Harem and or PDPs or whoever is behind this will now celebrate.

^^^Though i don't support killing of innocents like this (just not the Igbo/christian way), i think you're having a laugh with the bolded statement; since when did the murderous, islamist/political, boko thugs need a 'reason' to butcher and bomb christians/southerners/Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by gratiaeo(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2013
AnanseK:

Eyaaa! Guy, i share your sentiment. But when you look back and see when this violence started and how often it happens in the north, one will begin to question what agenda did this people have that war sword have never depart from their tent
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Guyman02: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
Please there should be no attack or threat to innocent Hausas anywhere in the SE. Let us show some restraint and tell them that we are not baberians, many people in the North also share the pain from this senseless killings and attacks.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ebestsmscom: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
eminikan soso:
This is typical lie. I live at onitsha @ 52 Zik Avenue Fegge Onitsha and my shop @ 34 okwe by Nottidge street onitsha. There is noting like any form of violence at fegge area down to Bida road.
This OP is a lier and should stop given faults information.

You're insane.
Do u even have accomodation in Onitsha. Stop sleeping under the bridge it's dangerous.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Agrika: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2013
I maybe drunk for saying this, but this is the best news ever, what took them so long?

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by udezue(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2013
I support retaliatory actions across the East and South.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jice(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: Anybdy calling fo war or breakup or rprisal, to me, is intelectually lazy! The last war did not favour the East, and beleive me, the new war will still not favour the East, Awolowo warnd them b4 they went into the last war but they went into it anyway!

Ojukwu Shouted, cried and called but no one listened. This is the begining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 / Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.