Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21732 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Na hausa vs ibo wahala

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by kettykin: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: Na hausa vs ibo wahala

if it will only remain a hausa vs igbo war then no problem the biggest fear is not hausa but the south west vultures who would shout by omission or commission today but would turn around and join the Hausas to fight their fellow southerners

5 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Joemint(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
I dnt tink separation/division iz nija's prob. I tink even wen we divide, doz old leaders wl b in power yet.
Nija neds a complete revolution, doz old leaders must al die b4 we cn get beta, their bad blood iz gradualy infiltrating into d yonger generation.
Lets killed al above 50yrs in nija n let d yonger generation tak over.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

if it will only remain a hausa vs igbo war then no problem the biggest fear is not hausa but the south west vultures who would shout by omission or commission today but would turn around and join the Hausas to fight their fellow southerners

As long as you cannibals dont kill our leaders or invade our territories like your useless fathers did in ore before Yoruba beat sense into their heads.

No Yoruba was interested in the civil war until you animals invaded Ore and we thought you a lesson that you still moan about 45yrs after

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jude33084(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

Bitter truth cheesy
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jude33084(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu:

As long as you cannibals dont kill our leaders or invade our territories like your useless fathers did in ore before Yoruba beat sense into their heads.

No Yoruba was interested in the civil war until you animals invaded Ore and we thought you a lesson that you still moan about 45yrs after

Hausa messenger undecided

Ahmodu Ali called you guys names but No yoruba person on Nairaland could talk back cheesy

Even after 10 pages cheesy

Even the ibos are dull angry
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by omonnakoda: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

what do you expect when you should build good relations with them you go around annoying everyone. Ntooooooo

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
u no sabi read? I said FRIDAY NIGHT.i killed him along kubwa road nt inside gwarimpa.why would I lie about killing a robber? I posted my 1st commemt for d year today, I no get time.what would u wana ask cos I dont know how to open a thread.if any of ur thief thief brother dey miss, go to kubwa police station n pick his decomposing body.

See a murderer speaking. Is it your job to arrest not even kill a person you concluded -.is a thief? How do you know he was a thief? You just murdered a human being shocked.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by NegroNtns(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

so long you can differentiate between hausaland and yorubaland and know which one is in what direction then have no fear.

if you mix it up and touch foot where you shouldnt your sorry a*ss will be dealt with, again!

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by kettykin: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

so long you can differentiate between hausaland and yorubaland and know which one is in what direction then have no fear.

if you mix it up and touch foot where you shouldnt your sorry a*ss will be dealt with, again!

if only you actually dealt with Biafrans at least one would have understood that MKO Abiola the field Marshal of yoruba (AARE ONA KAKANFO) land would not have been slaughtered by a less fanciful Abacha with all yoruba generals in prison. if only hypocrisy and myopia can allow the yorubas think clearly

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by EkoIle1: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
lol @ the ibo people always starting what they can't finish and cry like crybabies later.. Never fails.

Funny enough, hausa folks are going to tap that assss and we are going to see another mass exodus back to the east like sissies.

lmao...
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by kettykin: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu:

The same lessons you could not teach a single Abacha who single handedly dared the western world and killed of the field Marshall of Yoruba land and sent to exile cream of Yoruba political class.

you were able to chase igbos who were on their way to Lagos but did nothing to those who colonized you in Illorin and Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by reporter1: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Everybody should go back to their regions. Nigeria is not working. Boko Haram forgot everybody can also set up their own 'boko haram' expect. of course yorubas who lack strength and courage

Maybe Yorubas are peace loving and understand the ramifications of abruptly jumping into war unlike you Ibos that are all brawn no brains.
Food for thought.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
ezi bida, Igbos make money from all corners of this planet.i will be leavin Abuja for Asaba at 3 pm.i hav a friend in nnewi who told me he killed 5 abokis this morning, begging me to come with my gun so that he would kill 15 more ,that using a gun would make it easier for him.he is so angry cos he lost his brothers yesterday.

I am Igbo but I don't support these retaliations. It is not our culture to kill peaceful visitors/strangers in our midst. Please sheath your sword brothers we can't be like the animals we so condemn. No killing of the innocent please!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by kettykin: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
reporter?:

Maybe Yorubas are peace loving and understand the ramifications of abruptly jumping into war unlike you Ibos that are all brawn no brains.
Food for thought.

peace lovers indeed , what kind of peace lover would prefer to fight among them selves like the ife/modakeke war and the Kiriji war but decline to fight an external enemy like the hausa/fulani invaders in illorin and the Abacha junta that killed their Field Marshall MKO Abiola .

Only a Hypocritical Peace lover and a coward would do that selectively choosing whom to fight. fools !!!

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by WarriPikin1: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Let the show begin abeg! We sef go organize our militants sack Hausa from Warri.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by WarriPikin1: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ediots liars on Nairaland. My friend living in Onitsha just confirmed that nothing like riot there.Yeye i/diots on NL raising my hopes.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by otokx(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nairaland ought to be a bit more responsible
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by aurenflani: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

I have a simple question for you. Why is it that Northern muslims doesn't want to go their way? As in have their own republic? Every region is clamoring for break-up, but only notherners are interested in having a country called Nigeria by name, but a FAILED GEOGRAPHIC SPACE in reality, WHY? What's in it for them? Pls I'll appreciate a simple answer, not name calling

Because we are really your masters. The breakup is our prerogative. We and our Muslim cousins spread all over Nigeria. Until and unless we decide Nigeria is still the giant of Africa. So just carry your igbo nnyansh go siddon for shop dey hassle.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by reporter1: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

peace lovers indeed , what kind of peace lover would prefer to fight among them selves like the ife/modakeke war and the Kiriji war but decline to fight an external enemy like the hausa/fulani invaders in illorin and the Abacha junta that killed their Field Marshall MKO Abiola .

Only a Hypocritical Peace lover and a coward would do that selectively choosing whom to fight. fools !!!

Your statement would be meaningful if your ancestors had ever won a war. The only war you fought, you were vanquished. Pick up a history book and learn. The democracy Nigerians have today is becuse of Yorubas who fought the military. Asking Yorubas to fight the military junta who has unlimited resources because of Abiola shows that you are just as ret.ard.ed as your leaders who impetuously jumped into war.
Seriously, where do they manufacture you people with muscle but no gray matter?

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Frankenstein: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
reporter?:

Your statement would be meaningful if your ancestors had ever won a war. The only war you fought, you were vanquished. Pick up a history book and learn. The democracy Nigerians have today is becuse of Yorubas who fought the military. Asking Yorubas to fight the military junta who has unlimited resources because of Abiola shows that you are just as ret.ard.ed as your leaders who impetuously jumped into war.
Seriously, where do they manufacture you people with muscle but no gray matter?
The Hausas and the Yorubas are no match for the Igbos when it comes to war. Biafra fought against the well-equipped Nigerian army with their British tanks and Russian heavy artillery. Even Egypt sent their entire airforce to aid the lousy Hausas. And yet for 3 years, Biafra defended itself with home-made weapons. And how did the Yoruba people fight the military?

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by onyekabe(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Presently i live at onitsha they is noting like attack on the hausas. They the hausas just ran for dear of reprisal attack. That all nobody attack anybody
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by DerideGull(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: Na hausa vs ibo wahala

I had been resourcefully informed that cowards die ten times before their actual deaths. It is not a surprise to read form coward incarnate such as you to have already contemplated the political fracas in northern region is between Hausa and Igbo. Where did other moronic ethnic groups such as Yoruba, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv, Nupe and Angas fit into the equation, olodo?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by omooye1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
pls stop this bloody news you are talking about, noting happened in onitsha,am in onitsha
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by ETCHLON: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Southerners should leave north. Killing abokis ain't solving any problem. Nairalanders should stop abusing each other rather they should be debating on solutions to problems. Thanks
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by NegroNtns(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

The same lessons you could not teach a single Abacha who single handedly dared the western world and killed of the field Marshall of Yoruba land and sent to exile cream of Yoruba political class.

you were able to chase igbos who were on their way to Lagos but did nothing to those who colonized you in Illorin and Lagos

long before ibo knew what secession is about, a Yoruba General by the name Afonja planned and executed a successful secession. That secession backfired on him resulting in coup but he did not flee....he stood his ground and fought to death. The land on which he planned to establish his republic was eventually freed from under Oyo and that land today is Ilorin. In the history of secession in this country Afinja will always be in the history books as a brave warrior but nonetheless despised for the loss of Ilorin. His successor ended up liberating Ilorin but then Oyo followed up and regained Ilorin and chased fulani out.

Two lessons for you to learn from Afonja story.

1. Yoruba Generals dont turn their back in a conflict and they dont hide in secret locations evading the enemy.....they stand and face consequence of their action.

ibo cannot say the same of your Generals.

2. If fulani had swept eastward the way they did with hausa and nupe, and reached iboland there would be nothing left called ibo today.

you are lucky Yoruba stopped and pushed back on fulani southward invasion. because of Yoruba you survived the thrust of fulani conquest into the forest.

add to the history of alaigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
jude33084:

Hausa messenger undecided

Ahmodu Ali called you guys names but No yoruba person on Nairaland could talk back cheesy

Even after 10 pages cheesy

Even the ibos are dull angry

Hausa messenger would describe the tribesmen of Ekwueme, Azikwe, okadigbo, Sylvester ugo etc bettere the people who have always been hausa slaves since 1960
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin: The same lessons you could not teach a single Abacha who single handedly dared the western world and killed of the field Marshall of Yoruba land and sent to exile cream of Yoruba political class.

Who colonised Lagos? Your lack of education always shine through everytime

Dont forget your gstring and tampon as you dress up for your own Abidjan flight

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

The most intelligent men in the world choose their battle,

US would quickly rush to Iraq and Afghanistan to fight, But they wont be so quick to run like that to Russia and China? Are they cowards? No they are being sensible and tactful

Thats the attribute you people lack. Act first think later attributes of Ibos

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
DerideGull: I had been resourcefully informed that cowards die ten times before their actual deaths. It is not a surprise to read form coward incarnate such as you to have already contemplated the political fracas in northern region is between Hausa and Igbo. Where did other moronic ethnic groups such as Yoruba, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv, Nupe and Angas fit into the equation, olodo?

Maybe you should be resourcefully informed that this is a Master vs Slave fight nothing to do with us.

Anytime you decide to wage war against the SW let us know and we would unleash several Adekunles, Obasanjos etc on your assses

In case you are too young, go and ask the elderly ones in your town who Black Scorpion is. Ekun oko ibo

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by EkoIle1: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

There's nothing hypocritical about using common sense and best judgement unlike foolish people going to battle with 2 piecwes of shakabula and some dumb azzz ogbunike nonsense with a coward village rebel leader.

The fight was between you and hausa people, but you people over stepped your bounds by encroaching beyond your village borders into Yorubaland and we responded by kicking your assss with your village rebel leader running like a pansy dressed like a woman into exile so we know who the real coward is.

And you know who you sissies surrendered to, Yoruba man.

You people are stubborn goats, you don't learn. Common sense and good judgment trumps empty and shallow chest beating any time any day.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by dbride: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu:

I am not Igbo but I hate when people arrogantly dwell on lies lies lies. It's easy to run your mouth here; have you tried to find out why some yoruba high military officers joined Ojukwu? Igbos and yorubas were massacred and maimed in the north. Awo and Ojukwu then agreed to secede. While Ojukwu, including some yoruba officers went into action believing that Awo was with them, they found out that Awo indeed had betrayed their trust to become the finance minister under Gowon.

What cheap arrogance coming from one of the most fearful beings on earth. FOI, the biafran troop that attacked Ore was headed by a top yoruba officer who also saw how southerners, including the yorubas, were massacred and maimed by northerners. You boast as if you fought in Ore. Loud mouth but ALWAYS missing in action!

You cannot stand the bravery of an igbo man when the chips are down and his patience is exhausted, let's tell ourselves the raw truth, no mincing words here. They can be fearless/daring. God bless Nigeria and the mini nations therein.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.