Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? (21717 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by mysticgal(f): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
this would turn nigeria to a war torn country.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by TRUTHTELA: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2013
jmoore:

And where should the northern Christians go? Which country is practicing only one religion? smh

Funny question...Where were they before Lugard came with his MISERY? t's their ANCESTRAL home, they will be there and will survive. So, cos of Northern Christians, all other Southern regions should be in a federation with these WRETCHED PAUPERS AND ROGUES? Somalia, is suppose to practice one religion, but what became of it? Simply cos of one man's THIRST FOR INNOCENT BLOOD destroyed a homogeneous islamic country. So, ISLAM is synonymous with BLOODSHED and IMPOSSIBILITY, the other tribes in Nigeria should not waste with them.

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ismaelkola(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Datz d major problem... wia 1nigeria, if kip apportion blame.. Beside suicide bombing is d most deadly attack u can tink of in d world.. Instead of our come togeda as one nigeria and luk for a lasting solution we rather share blame among Ethnicz.... Wia iz d solution?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by c4life: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2013
Rite now line up buses with army-guards are conveying all the Hausa's from the Mosque here in Onitsha to wher e i dnt know, may be Barracks...
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by jmoore(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

Funny question...Where were they before Lugard came with his MISERY? t's their ANCESTRAL home, they will be there and will survive. So, cos of Northern Christians, all other Southern regions should be in a federation with these WRETCHED PAUPERS AND ROGUES?

Funny question because your brain can't produce an answer.

Wretched paupers and rogues? The last time I checked corruption is the bane of this country and this corruption is in every state.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eminikansoso(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
Early this morning there has been several gun shot in the city of Onitsha, Fegge precisely. When I made an enquiry I was told that the youths are now destroying the properties and beating of the Hausa's in Onitsha.

As of typing this am indoor, I intended going to Delta state but this incident just cancelled it.

This is happening now!
This is typical lie. I live at onitsha @ 52 Zik Avenue Fegge Onitsha and my shop @ 34 okwe by Nottidge street onitsha. There is noting like any form of violence at fegge area down to Bida road.
This OP is a lier and should stop given faults information.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2013
speedyboi: Primitive and backward mindset everywhere in nigeria and you wonder why nothing is working? Okay when we split up things will be better, right? with the 'former nigerians' still in the 'new republics'? I laugh in Swahili!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lonelydora: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2013
i have been expecting this for a very long time. he that fetches an ant-infested wood, should be ready to welcome the lizards. Aba, Enugu, Obollo -afor, 9th mile, etc. are getting ready to attack hausas too. NO BI ONY THEM SABI KILL. KUDOS TO ONITSHA BOYS.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by TRUTHTELA: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2013
jmoore:

Funny question because your brain can't produce an answer.

Wretched paupers and rogues? The last time I checked corruption is the bane of this country and this corruption is in every state.

No, Northern Nigeria is the home of CORRUPTION, starting from THE CENSUS that the British conducted for them. Corruption is not only in monetary terms. Northern Nigeria is an ARID POOR region, just like Chad,Niger,etc, meaning, they can only LOOT THE TREASURY TO SURVIVE and all their profitable investments are in the oil and gas and shipping business, which is in the South. Any Northern that did not get rich through the stealing of state resources?

ISLAM,and NORTHERNERS DISGUST any civilized mind

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by skidos4u(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2013
let dos wu r in onitcha comfirm d story first b4 we lanbash ourslf here. but i fel its not tru, but if its tru den d ibos n odas frm d south n west livin in som part of d north wil pay dearly 4 dat act. whn madman tak ur cloth n lef u naked, u go pursue am 2 colct d cloth? boko haram na madmen n not jst dat, der r barbarians 2geda wit der sponsors, so we all ned 2 re-colonise d ppl in d north cos der were not evn redy in 1960 for independence.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Onims1(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2013
You will never see any good thing in your life, destruction will never depart from your house. Since you a wicked soul, may wickedness always be your potion. I swear! You ll die in motor accident the you ll travel to east. Because you are rejoicing over another mans death, the spirit of death must visit your home before June this year

How old r u?wats d meaning of all dis?U aint refering to me,I knw but its uncald 4 now...smh...d op stated "PLEASE CONFIRM"is dis ur confirmation? Haba!!!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by obicentlis: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2013
I condemn whoever carried that act against Humanity in Kano whatever name the may call it as a cover. There is no value for human life in Nigeria. Its a war against humanity, its not a war against Igbo or Non-muslim. We should all rise up and stop these acts. I remember those days in Aba, Mafia boys were having a field day, a time came when Aba residents said 'enough is enough'. Boko haram boys or girls are not ghost! They are human beings living in our mist. My people, let's rise up and put a stop to all these rubbish!!!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by lacasa: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

I have a simple question for you. Why is it that Northern muslims doesn't want to go their way? As in have their own republic? Every region is clamoring for break-up, but only notherners are interested in having a country called Nigeria by name, but a FAILED GEOGRAPHIC SPACE in reality, WHY? What's in it for them? Pls I'll appreciate a simple answer, not name calling

And let me also ask u to be more specific, who are the "Northern Muslims", who you ​ so​ brazenly summed up to not wanting to go their way.

U dnt even know wat u r saying, wen Ahmadu bello n Tafa Balewa were killed by drunkard rogue soldiers in 1966, and the northern crop in the Army almost mutined against their superiors in anger to wat append.. The chorus dat spread tru Northern Nigeria was " a raba, a raba ". Which means, "divide it, divide it" in hausa.

So, if u dnt кnoω, go n resarch ur history books, the first notion of "division from Nigeria" was started by same "Northern muslims" n upto this day, we ave no grouse wt it if it works dis way.

But, wat deep thinkers will ask is,. Where will the over 150 tribes that make up d north or what about the christian/muslim/traditional worshippers distinction in same north? Yorubaland et al??

Its not as easy as u think to just divide, ​ so​ pls get informed
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Aringarosa(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Destroying Hausa/ Fulani properties or killing Northerners in Onitsha or anywhere in East will only put the remaining millions of Igbos at risk up north.
For anything of such to take place, all the Igbos in the far north has to leave, anything short of that would put millions of them(Igbo) at risk of reprisal attack.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by chytai(f): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2013
its true ooo, am in onitsha now fegge precisely. Those stupid boys that call themselves masobians are beating hausas. They are not revenging 4 anything rather they are robbing the hausas. Where are our security force!!! This is terrible.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ndyoo(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2013
currently in Onitsha,there's tension over yesterday bomb blast but it had not resulted yet to what the OP posted above. Even some of the street-urchins are saving them unlike the usual we use to see here. There is enough security personnel at their mosque in sokoto road...why would anyone want to kill a middling hausa man;what we usually see here are shoe-cobblers,water-haulers,petty traders and there co...they have less to merit killing them.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by AnanseK(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
TRUTHTELA:

I have a simple question for you. Why is it that Northern muslims doesn't want to go their way? As in have their own republic? Every region is clamoring for break-up, but only notherners are interested in having a country called Nigeria by name, but a FAILED GEOGRAPHIC SPACE in reality, WHY? What's in it for them? Pls I'll appreciate a simple answer, not name calling

How did you come to that conclusion? And who is stopping you from going your way now? And who are you speaking for? Igbo? Yoruba? South / South? Ijaw? Edo? Just who are representing?no name calling.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by victorazy(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: if this. is true, then i pity the igbos in Kano alone, not to talk of the other states ω large igbo. Community like zaria n jigawasad

#.. After all, the bomb killed both indegenes n non-indegenes.
angry

U sound like Yoruba man grin grin grin I like it!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ismaelkola(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2013
@ Truthtela ur Question is baseless..... Are Northern Muslimz responsible 4 diz Bombing And as a youth u aspire to find urself in leadship role....
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by MahatmaGhandi: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2013
I pray there be no reprisal attacks any where, it is the poor that will still pay the bitter price, neither Jonathan, buhari nor tinubu cares, it is a sorry state because there is no one available to champion the course of the simple Nigerian, if the easterners or any other group in Nigeria wants to make a statement they should shut down activities in their region for days presenting an intellectual case if they have any before the international community, if still the international community does not listen to them, then they should resist any form of government from Nigeria non violently, I stress the word non violently , as this was the only mistake ojukwu made, it is time for us to take our destinies in our hands, Jesus conquered the world by non violence and he remains the most influential character in the history of the world, the church took over Rome by non violence, Ghandi took power from the brits by non violence, martin Luther king junior secured the right of blacks by non violence, nelson mandela secured his place in history by non violence, ojukwu would have been mentioned if he despite being a military man pursued his course in a non violent way. if I have the ears of Nigerians that have been oppressed this will be my gospel to them.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Ndyoo(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2013
chytai: its true ooo, am in onitsha now fegge precisely. Those stupid boys that call themselves masobians are beating hausas. They are not revenging 4 anything rather they are robbing the hausas. Where are our security force!!! This is terrible.

stop spreading rumours...this attention seeking nymph. Where is your location?
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
chytai: its true ooo, am in onitsha now fegge precisely. Those stupid boys that call themselves masobians are beating hausas. [/b]They are not revenging 4 anything rather they are robbing the hausas[b]. Where are our security force!!! This is terrible.

undecided
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by TRUTHTELA: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa:

And let me also ask u to be more specific, who are the "Northern Muslims" who you ​ so​ brazenly summed up to not wanting to go their way.

U dnt even knnow wat ur saying, wen Ahmadu bello n Tafa Balewa were killed by drunkard rogue soldiers in 1966, and the northern crop in the. Army almost mutined against their superiors in anger to wat append.. The chorus dat spread tru Northern Nigeria was " a raba, a raba ". That means, "divide it, divide it" in hausa.

So, if u dnt кnoω, go n resarch ur history books, the first notion of "division from Nigeria" was started by same "Northern muslims" n upto this day, we ave no grouse wt it if it works dis way.

But, wat deep thinkers will ask is,. Where will the over 150 tribes that make up d north or what about the christian/muslim/traditional worshippers distinction in same north? Yorubaland et al??

Its not as easy to just divide as u think, get informed

You're a great guy! For giving me an answer devoid of insults.

How come they're not saying the same "raba" anymore? Are they not suppose to keep the momentum about "division" from "infidels"? Remember, they wanted the division prior to the OIL BOOM ( free money to steal and get rich with)

Lacasa, as a deep thinker, ask yourself this, HOW DID THESE SO CALLED xtain/muslim/trad worhippers, in the North/SW survive prior to Lugard's UNFORTUNATE amalgamation? What are they ( common man) benefiting from the present day Nigeria? Not even the basic things of life. A northern islamic republic is not going to FUSS them to convert to Islam or it will? Remember, Iran, Iraq, egypt, lebanon,etc they all have CHRISTIANS AND TRADITIONAL worshipers (INDIGENOUS folks) . They only have an "islamic state which doesn't interfere with their daily lives.

Another question pls, DO YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL WORK? The signs that makes any nation GREAT is MISSING in Nigeria or do you see it in Nigeria? You can't build something out of nothing. The foundation was FAULTY and nobody wants to address it.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eggheaders(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
just called someone in woliwo onitsha now.and he said the Hausa guys selling provisions opposite his building are getting the beating of their lives and their shops being ransacked by the uzo guys as early has 7:00am.but soulja from barracks are on top of the situation now.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Toktee(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
rimax: bokoharam hv pushing us 2d wall,we'ar bouncing bak
Think with ur brain dont use ur azz to think,how many hausa people are in the east compare to the army of igbo people that spread all over the north looking for what to eat why dont you come over the north to confront those that are killing ur brothers,caward!
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by gratiaeo(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
eggheaders:

may all your curse be on you and all your family members and your generations unborn in 1000 folds.
Who don't know you in this forum as an agent of negativity? The curses is on you because you are supporting evil......

12 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Gistben: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2013
boys are not smiling at all. noffin de apen. just passin shaaaaaa
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by onecola: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2013
all these depend on the understanding of individual involved. i heard there was some pocket of disturbances this morning around upper iweka area which is the berth place of this luxury buses. the people may have known the drivers as well as the conductor and some of the passengers who sometimes give them, there may have been the usual communication b/w the now dead passengers and this motor park loaders of wait we r on way. the fact is that i have just past KARA area in Onitsha, a highly populated hausa settlement there is no panic whoever there as people igbos and hausas are going abt their normal biz. I detachment of police and NAVY personnel is stationed. the attack in kano is condemnable and my heart goes to the family of the dead and injured
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by eggheaders(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
Who don't know you in this forum as an agent of negativity? The curses is on you because you are supporting evil......

it is on you and the fool that started the shyte.
https://www.nairaland.com/1220958/inbreeding-cousin-sister. cursing you is a waste of time.with this abominable acts of you and cousin .loads of curse is already following you about.
Re: Destruction Of Hausa Properties In Onitsha: Can Anyone Confirm? by Lakayana: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013
The long and short of it is don't throw stones in the market it might land on your mother's head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) / Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB / General J. O. Akomolafe Discharged, Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.