Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Want To Learn How To Programme Mobile And Webbased Apps - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Programme Mobile And Webbased Apps (822 Views)

How To Programme A PBX / We Need A Nairaland Mobile And Desktop App / Why Learning How To Programme Takes Time - An Analogy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want To Learn How To Programme Mobile And Webbased Apps by phpNET(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Please programmers, i want to learn how to develop mobile apps, webbased apps and web to mobile apps development like whatspp, 2go, nimbuzz, gochat, nd some apps for social networking sites like facebook chat, mig33 etc. which programming package is good for all that?

And how long will it take me to learn them, which institutions is the best for it?

What are the requirements?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Programme Mobile And Webbased Apps by Javanian: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013

(1)

If You Have Passion For OOP Is Different To You Want To Learn Or Know OOP / Text & Video Tutorial On How To Make A Google Clone / Mobile Apps Testing Online Training AND Placement Assistance IN USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.