Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai (1940 Views)

Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by silica(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
APC Chieftain Raises Suspicion That Kano Bomb is Distraction by GEJ

Controversial former minister of the Federal Capital Territory and now chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) Malam Nasir Elrufai has raised suspicion on his facebook page that the Kano Bomb blast which killed several people yesterday in Kano was carried out by agents of the President in order to divert attention from unpopular policies.

As usual NaijaPundit brings you his post below.

This would not be the first time that Elrufai is making this allegation. He had previously alleged on his facebook page that Boko Haram was a Southern Christian agenda against the North. You may read that post by clicking here.

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by gonon: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
I saw the post on Pat Utomi's site. I don't know why people will listen to the buffoon, called El Rufai. He is just an attention-seeking animal. Later on people will tell me he is against the elite, that's rubbish. The sooner the common man knows he/she is on their own, the better.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by RedLight1: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
agreed it myt be distraction for us not to talk abt alams pardon again... Buh saying its a southern christian agenda against north is absolute rubbish and he seriously need to stop smoking sum boko-are-ram's C4 before twitting or updating... So christians bomb their own churches, kill there likes for what? They also shout allah akbar in the proccess? They'r also the ones that planned against mali, sudan, pakistan, somalia etc mtchew

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Camilia247: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
how could an issue as critical as this be used to divert attention? He needs a psychiatric examination, seriously...families are mourning their losses and one man somewhere is busy politiciscing the whole thing.. i dnt have anything to say to him now.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Akshow: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
True talk!
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by psucc(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
It is worrying this days as a so-called elites? Of Ribadu's calibre is celebrating over the blood of innocent people all in the name of politics. But by and large the Ribadu will also have his fair share from the bloodbath.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hell Rufai,

were you not calling for amnesty for the Boko Haram?

Oh Biafra!!!!, In times like this: I think of you!

Can somebody tell me why I should belong to the same country with insensitive creatures like this man?
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Goddex: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
This man definetly s***k in the head
and needs deliverance from Pst Bakare.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by psucc(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
It is worrying this days as the so-called elites? Of El Rufai's calibre is celebrating over the blood of innocent people all in the name of politics. I wonder how soon he tends or pretends to forget the number of widows and the helpless he rendered homeless in Abuja. One is tempted to belief that there is more to this bombings than what we are told.But by and large the El Rufai will also someday have his fair share from the bloodbath.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by silica(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Still from the same man:
@elrufai: "@NigeriaNewsdesk: [DailyPost] Kano bomb blast: MASSOB threatens war http:///Z98fY3dNLS"...GEJ's exact plan?...his siblings at it again!
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Camilia247: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
silica: Still from the same man:
@elrufai: "@NigeriaNewsdesk: [DailyPost] Kano bomb blast: MASSOB threatens war http:///Z98fY3dNLS"...GEJ's exact plan?...his siblings at it again!

itz so so sad that at this time and age a man of such reputation will be saying such, is dat what APC have in stock for us? insensitivity towards the plight of the people? highly disappointed in Elrufai's statement viz a viz the bomb blast in kano
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Brisingr(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
how can a president give order for bombs to be planted with the purpose of harming his citizens to distract them from an ill conceived pardon, i know majority has lost fate in GEJ but that some people believe that this is possible makes me question their sanity.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Noraokon: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
this mallam and his allies are seriously going nut as the day goes. i don't know why they like making fun of everything even when human lives are involved. how on earth is the bomb blast in Kano related to GEJ. the day of reckoning is near for El rufai and co.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Aringarosa(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Here he goes again...making moronic statements...the rabble- rouser.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by lacasa: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
There is an element of truth to this.

#.. After all, GEJ is used to arranging bombings in Abuja and other states **Independence day Bombing* undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by jerusalem101: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
It shows what/who kind of person he's and the whole essence of the so called good governance campaign is all about,it so obvious the Man doesnt care about nigerians but power.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by manmade(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: There is an element of truth to this.

#.. After all, GEJ is used to arranging bombings in Abuja and other states **Independence day Bombing* undecided
it is people like you that faiied to use their brain that will listen to Eirufai ,so sultan of sokoto is asking for amnesty for southrn xtian and shekau is from bayelsa ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Now, I need to watch out for any party that El Rufai will support!
Even if my sibling is the Presidential candidate, I must campaign against them.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Idokojimmy: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
I've stopped taking this syco seriously. He shamelessly politicizes everything, yet lacks the political wisdom. Elrufai thinks it ends in tweeting, and calling people names. Tweeter doesnt translate into votes. You have to go down to the electorate. He keeps engaging some of his follower deceiving himself that he is on ground. Each time election comes, he keeps failing. The time he should have spent campaigning he spent it abusing people on twitter. I'm sure he has lost it
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
"On his parts, a civil right activities, Mallam Sheho Sani, said the blast was a sing that govt was incapable of protecting the lives and property of its citizens,
He added that government should commence meaningful dialogue with aggrieved parties without delay"
See the hypocrisy of Hausa man. From here who is sponsoring Boko haram?
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Stallion77(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
EL RUFAI AGAIN?? This certified rattler is at it again? Must you say something stupid to take out all reasonable doubt that you are a f**l? you shoulda just kept quite and be thought wise na...haba!

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Ikengawo: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
silica: Still from the same man:
LMFAO! wowwww
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by lacasa: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
manmade: it is people like you that faiied to use their brain that will listen to Eirufai ,so sultan of sokoto is asking for amnesty for southrn xtian and shekau is from bayelsa ?

Didn't or did Okah not tell the world dat GEJ sponsored the October 1 Abuja bombing n has knowledge of the secret behind the unrelenting bombing campaigns in Nigeria undecided

#.. You, dnt even have a brain it seems
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by ganye1: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brisingr: how can a president give order for bombs to be planted with the purpose of harming his citizens to distract them from an ill conceived pardon, i know majority has lost fate in GEJ but that some people believe that this is possible makes me question their sanity.
If you remember the october 1st bombing at eagle square and the Henry Orkar testimony, you will know that it is not beyond the realm possibility for people to accuse the govt of complicity in the bombings.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by manmade(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa:

Didn't or did Okah not tell the world dat GEJ sponsored the October 1 Abuja bombing n has knowledge of the secret behind the unrelenting bombing campaigns in Nigeria undecided

#.. You, dnt even have a brain it seems
it's only eediot like u that will take a drowning man like Henry okah serious, the whole world including u knew he was looking for something to harp on, little wonder the court in SA convicted him of all the charges against him,how i wish u end up like him because he started out like u some years back.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by jmoore(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
@El-Rufai , are you asking me? I thought you are one of the commanders of Boko haram
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by lacasa: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
manmade: it's only eediot like u that will take a drowning man like Henry okah serious, the whole world including u knew he was looking for something to harp on, little wonder the court in SA convicted him of all the charges against him,how i wish u end up like him because he started out like u some years back.

Yea, and i guess Azazi who was then GOC in Kad 1st Div who stole arms from the Nigerian army armoury in jaji and sold them to okah, where during a court martial hearing some Niger delta governors including Gej (bayelse gov), ibori were accused of pproviding the money for Okah and the Miliitants during late Yar'adua's time undecided

But, as God wld have it, Yar'adua died, GEJ became acting president and unsuprisingly, Gej made Azazi his NSA, Okah was the scape goat and his trial was fast tracked in far away south africa to hide the facts undecided

#... U see, the problem wt blind sycophants like you is dat u r more like a cursed specie, who no matter how much u preach the truth to, he will never emancipate his wretched self from the bottom-less pit of Ignorance.

Dumb fellow.
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Any sensible Nigerian would know this bombings are PDP arrangement to distract attention from govt gofs

What happened to october 1 bombing suspects? What happened to Dokpesi and IBB

Who remembers these text messages "Na we do am

Have you collected the balance from Dokpesi?”
“Let’s meet at IBB campaign office,” “na we do am…..meet me make I brief u”,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/sss-drills-dokpesi-ibb-campaign-dg/
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by aurenflani: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sunehri_145: "On his parts, a civil right activities, Mallam Sheho Sani, said the blast was a sing that govt was incapable of protecting the lives and property of its citizens,
He added that government should commence meaningful dialogue with aggrieved parties without delay"
See the hypocrisy of Hausa man. From here who is sponsoring Boko haram?

And the hypocricy of a non Hausa man is that govt of a southerner must not be called to account for it's failure to provide adequate security to the citizenry. So who is sponsoring boko haram?
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by Chamber10(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: There is an element of truth to this.

Reading your post is usually a waste of time bc they are always senseless and dumb. Ode

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by dayokanu(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
aurenflani:

And the hypocricy of a non Hausa man is that govt of a southerner must not be called to account for it's failure to provide adequate security to the citizenry. So who is sponsoring boko haram?

Some of us question any man who rules the country

The same whip we used to flog, Abacha we used on OBJ, We used on yar Adua and on retardeen jonathan
Re: Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai by wesley80(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Some of us question any man who rules the country

The same whip we used to flog, Abacha we used on OBJ, We used on yar Adua and on retardeen jonathan
Some of you are nothing but irredemable foools excreting unbelievable ediocy with every sentence that drains out of the pit latrine you call your mouth. Like Dayomumu like El Rufai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bride: Lagos To The Rescue!? / Presidential Debate And Press Night In OAU Students' Union. Reminiscing / Presidential Ticket: APC Reduces Delegates Number To 15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.