Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,557 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! (2572 Views)

How To Seduce A Man And Make Him Spend His Last Card / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Agrika: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
How i wish it was the other way round, a lady sleeps with my hubby and gives me 10million, i will even make the bed for u guyz...lol
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by fitzmayowa: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kirinwa: Take that money and shove it up your a$$.You can as well sleep with me.undecided
Ode! angry
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by fitzmayowa: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Agrika: How i wish it was the other way round, a lady sleeps with my hubby and gives me 10million, i will even make the bed for u guyz...lol
laffs in chinese

1 Like

Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
For those who say they will, if you come spend all the 10 million finish nko? what next? Another man comes along and offers 15 mill to sleep with ur wife and u agree again? That means u can do anything with your wife for money. U guys shld think jare.
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by blackmann(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
wbankz: Are u supersure of that? Coz i believe for every average naija guy out there, he would pause,rewind and replay the offer,before u know watagoan na to dey negociate if na cash or check o o

So if someone comes along and offers u 10 million for your wife to sleep with his dog or even better, 3 men at the same time while u watch, you will "pause,rewind and replay the offer" and "before u know watagoan na to dey negociate if na cash or check o o" abi?
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Adaeze003(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sickening... #ritualist alert#
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
10m for sex ? are you fucking kidding me ?
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by PrebabyG(f): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some men r'e selfish
Re: Let Him Spend A Night With Your Wife Get 10million Naira Cash!!! by olumaxi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Wch women? A married woman(decent 4rm d outside) was caught yestade(by boys on survelance) sleepin wit a butcher in an hotel..if d husband(a very nice n respectful man) hears,he wont hesitate to xchange ha 4 five hundred thousand..women r funny creatures
DigitalSignal:
Interesting! So women have now become objects that you can do anything to and take any decision on behalf of at your whims and caprices! Wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. / Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! / 18 Signs That Shows You’ve Found Your Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.