Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland (16712 Views)

Free Advertising / Free Advertising For Your Website / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by WebMonk(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Forth Entry:
Webjade Solutions
Url: http://www.webjadesolutions.com/landing

1 Like

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by opeoluwa2(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2013
portalsng: Page link: http://www.portalsng.com/services/web-app-dev

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
1)Nice concept
2)But try and do more entries .
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Seun(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2013
opeoluwa2:
Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
1)Nice concept
2)But try and do more entries .
One entry is lazy
It's better to have one great entry than to have 3 average entries, since we will only select one entry from each web designer.
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by opeoluwa2(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2013
Seun:
It's better to have one great entry than to have 3 average entries, since we will only select one entry from each web designer.

Ok
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by fizanos(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2013
ISUD CRAFTS LTD
http://www.isudcrafts.com/services.php

No time... Hope to be among the winners. Oga Seun, thanks for the opportunity.

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2013
Sciphergfx Graphics and Web Solutions
www.sciphergfx.co.za

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Seun(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2013
Entries that violate any of the rules will be silently dropped.
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2013
scipher: Sciphergfx Graphics and Web Solutions
www.sciphergfx.co.za
Awesomeness shocked
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by touchmeder: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2013
Some peeps are killing it here, they have an eye for the finer details.

Keenly watching wink
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by AmazingWorldNG: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2013
The Web Presence Project is an International Website Service Provider. Our primary aim is to create a Professional, Affordable and Reliable online presence for upcoming personal and corporate businesses using state of the art technology.

At the Web Presence, we understand that an ideal web presence is more than just text and images. It is the vision and voice of your brand which we believe you have to nurture with utmost care. We know how to capture that distinct image, liveliness and style for your business – creating a unique brand and broadcasting it the same way to your target audience. We use professionally taken digital photos, customised graphics, videos and professional written marketing adverts to bring your online presence to the top.

For more information
Visit: http://www.thewebpresenceproject.com/

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by playcharles(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Kindluv3(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by incometrader(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by spharks: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2013
I cant wait to see the final
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by 960Creative: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by AmazingWorldNG: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2013
All our services are 100% guaranteed and subjected to accepting our terms and conditions. Free Domain Registration & Web Hosting only for registered businesses.

Package 1

SIMPLE WEB PRESENCE

A simple 5 page Website Design.
Free Domain Registration and Hosting.
Up to 4 Personalised Email Addresses.
Free Support, Updates and Management.
Estimated Duration – 1 Week | Estimated Price Guide – $100

TESTIMONIALS:-

"I have worked with the Web presence now for over a year and I plan to continue to do so for the forseable future. The services are so tailored to my individual and personal needs, you get the feeling you’re the only client. Services are very affordable – a great value for money most importantly; and delivered professionally to the highest quality. 5 Stars

For more information
Telephone: +234 (0) 0812767067
Email: sales@thewebpresenceproject.com

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by seyexdkoko(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by AmazingWorldNG: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2013
Seun: Please let me know if my designs will be approved for consideration.

All our services are 100% guaranteed and subjected to accepting our terms and conditions. Free Domain Registration & Web Hosting only for registered businesses.

Package 1

SIMPLE WEB PRESENCE

A simple 5 page Website Design.
Free Domain Registration and Hosting.
Up to 4 Personalised Email Addresses.
Free Support, Updates and Management.
Estimated Duration – 1 Week | Estimated Price Guide – $100

TESTIMONIALS:-

"I have worked with the Web presence now for over a year and I plan to continue to do so for the forseable future. The services are so tailored to my individual and personal needs, you get the feeling you’re the only client. Services are very affordable – a great value for money most importantly; and delivered professionally to the highest quality. 5 Stars

For more information

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by WebsiteGuy: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2013
The Landing Page is:
www.nihtem.com/web-design-service.html

Thanks for this Opportunity.
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by sisqology(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2013
*dies* see entries
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by incometrader(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by sisqology(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by ayo84(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2013
Website Design Company : www.meteoratech.com

email : info@meteoratech.com
BB PIN : 2957226B

1 Like

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by iyk2iyk2: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by AmazingWorldNG: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2013
EXPERT WEB CONSULTATION

At the Web Presence, we provide private consultation for web novice. We give confidential advice and different strategies on how to grow your business. Our comprehensive service include a well written business plan, putting into consideration all elements of business

Testimonial:

"I have worked with the web presence company on a number of projects and I can really say I will recommend it over and over again. Their professionalism is apparent and their reliability and efficiency is commendable. I have received a very personal and tailored service everytime and for all this, the affordability is surprising. If anyone asks me to recommend a professional, reliable, efficient and affordable website developer, I will recommend the web presence company everytime"

Portfolio:
http://thewebpresenceproject.com/portfolio-2/

For more information

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by doncheks: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2013

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by WebsiteGuy: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2013
The Landing Page is:
www.nihtem.com/web-design-service.html

Thanks for this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2013
these are my amended entries. some errors are in the previous ones...

Re: Free Advertising Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland by Seun(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2013
30 minutes left!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / Show Off Your Best Work. / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.