Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (20113 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Man Beating Up His Wife Because She Refused To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by waleadex(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
A Gweru man recently went berserk, bashed his wife and even threatened to stab her with a knife after she reportedly refused to teach him how to open and use a Facebook account.

The man, Benjamin Chanyau of 1242 Mkoba Village 18, appeared before Gweru magistrate Ms Sithandekile Ncube facing charges of domestic violence. He was found guilty of assaulting his wife, Ms Fadzai Muchavhaira and fined US$200 or in default one month imprisonment.

The State's case as presented by Mr Bonwell Balamanja is that on 21 February, the complainant, Ms Muchavhaira was taught how to open and operate a Facebook account by her brother at the couple's house in Mkoba Village 18 in the presence of the accused.

After the departure of Ms Muchavhaira's brother, Chanyau asked his beloved wife to open her Facebook account and teach him how to operate the social network website. Chanyau also demanded to see what his wife was posting on her Facebook account alleging that Facebook was bad for married couples.

The wife refused to comply leading to a misunderstanding between the two. Chinyau got furious and kicked the complainant in the stomach once with a booted foot. He reportedly went on the threaten to stab his wife with a knife is she failed to show him what was on her Facebook wall and teach him how to use Facebook.

The complainant reported the matter to the police leading to the wife-basher's arrest.

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-27639.html
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Burger01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yeye husband... He should be living in the cave days. If he had threatened his wife over Nairaland I would understand..but over facebook, taaaa. Facebook is a gossip and 'efisi' social site while Nairaland is an educating forum/site.... Like it or hate it... And yeye husband said Facebook is bad for married people yet he was taught how to use Facebook....... sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by gluv01(f): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
lol....This is so funny. grin

Is he for real? Whatever happened to literacy

2 Likes

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Ivynwa(f): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
He mad orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? or what?

2 Likes

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Abrantie: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why did his wife refuse? Facebook is for cheaters, flirters and scammers.

Any sane person who lets their significant other use FB without their monitoring is a fool.

13 Likes

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by GraceBestowed(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Smh!!! I sooo wish my friends were on NL to share in this glaring inside joke!!

I am, forever, shielded from such animals clothed in human flesh! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fash6(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Stupeed man
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by MMM2(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Facebook undecided or fakebook angry
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by vision2050: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
What is Facebook?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
What is Gweru ?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by fdiva(f): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days.

6 Likes

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Abrantie: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
fash6: Stupeed man
Not everyone is technologically savvy and that shouldn't make them stupid.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by mariblizzy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
waleadex: A Gweru man recently went berserk, bashed his wife and even threatened to stab her with a knife after she reportedly refused to teach him how to open and use a Facebook account.

The man, Benjamin Chanyau of 1242 Mkoba Village 18, appeared before Gweru magistrate Ms Sithandekile Ncube facing charges of domestic violence. He was found guilty of assaulting his wife, Ms Fadzai Muchavhaira and fined US$200 or in default one month imprisonment.

The State's case as presented by Mr Bonwell Balamanja is that on 21 February, the complainant, Ms Muchavhaira was taught how to open and operate a Facebook account by her brother at the couple's house in Mkoba Village 18 in the presence of the accused.

After the departure of Ms Muchavhaira's brother, Chanyau asked his beloved wife to open her Facebook account and teach him how to operate the social network website. Chanyau also demanded to see what his wife was posting on her Facebook account alleging that Facebook was bad for married couples.

The wife refused to comply leading to a misunderstanding between the two. Chinyau got furious and kicked the complainant in the stomach once with a booted foot. He reportedly went on the threaten to stab his wife with a knife is she failed to show him what was on her Facebook wall and teach him how to use Facebook.

The complainant reported the matter to the police leading to the wife-basher's arrest.

http://bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-27639.html
hmmmm, wonder shall never end ooohh....
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Imprida(f): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
So people still use facebook?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by SisiKill1: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
See ladies this is why you should not marry an illiterate. lipsrsealed

Adding the following to the Dating/Courtship questionnaire (Right after how many Swiss bank accounts do you own) the courtship phase.

1) Do you know what Facebook is? If Yes proceed to next question.

2) Do you know how to use Facebook? If Yes...Live happily ever after.

If no. . .do I have to tell you what to do?!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by okerelawrence(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
He wudnt have gone extra nile. 4christ's sake she is his wyf n not his slave. madam sorry.

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Goldie20: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lmaoo I dont blame him lool smh.. Poor thing
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by chucky234(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
gluv01: lol....This is so funny. grin

Is he for real? Whatever happened to literacy
Does a man who can't use facebook look literate to you?
What a shabby question
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by donbazini: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
So dis had to make front page, nairaland management are losing it real bad, I refuse my girlfriend sex hope dat will make news here. Comon nairaland up ur game as dis should be 9ja biggest news site and not an hillarious site.
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
f diva:
If not for one thing, I won't get married. Men behaves like castrated beast these days.

I'm sorry cuz you will have to end up with a castrated beast.

Better watch out for uncastrated one.

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Abrantie: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Imprida: So people still use facebook?
Yes oo...

Single people, married people, old people, underage people etc etc.

One thing they all do on there is flirt and exchange phone numbers. Although every post is suffixed with "Amen" or "Praise Jesus", trust me... it gets better than that.

1 Like

Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Y did she refuse @ first ..... Hiding sme skeletons in ha .........fb abi
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Popowaa: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
And this made frontpage?What lesson will one gain from this?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Are u F DIVA or F KAKA?
Re: Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook by Ritee419(f): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
the animal in human clothing is a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo] / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.